Old 05-03-2014, 12:41 AM   #1026
Wintermute01
Walking in the S plane

Quote:
Originally Posted by minette05 View Post
He thought her cruel, hovering so close to his nose with her musk scented fur-lined lips dripping with her essence

Champagne
She sipped champagne as he was forced to sample her scent alone, desperately keen to sample the drops of wine from a more special source.

Lace.

Old 05-03-2014, 10:15 AM   #1027
Deprived_in_AZ
Call me Dee :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wintermute01 View Post
She sipped champagne as he was forced to sample her scent alone, desperately keen to sample the drops of wine from a more special source.

Lace.
Despite his best efforts she remained unaroused. Her mind wandered to the list of chores she still had to do... Milk the cows, sweep the floor... The landlady had even asked her to wash the lace curtains! If the mistress knew that her husband was currently working hard, albeit in vain, between the milkmaid's legs, she would not be pleased.

Camera

Last edited by Deprived_in_AZ : 05-03-2014 at 10:18 AM.

Old 05-03-2014, 02:30 PM   #1028
Wintermute01
Walking in the S plane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deprived_in_AZ View Post
Despite his best efforts she remained unaroused. Her mind wandered to the list of chores she still had to do... Milk the cows, sweep the floor... The landlady had even asked her to wash the lace curtains! If the mistress knew that her husband was currently working hard, albeit in vain, between the milkmaid's legs, she would not be pleased.

Camera
The young stablehand, however, was a different sort. Jealous at the master's activities with the milk maid, and desiring the mistress carnally . He conspired, with the milk maid, to entice the master into an act of in flagranti delicto in the cow shed. The wall of which contained a hidden nook, into which the scheming stable hand had earlier hidden a small video camera, to gather evidence of the tryst. As well as of the master's poor performance. With this he planned to have both the master exiled from the farm by his domineering wife, and persuade the now lonely mistress how good the change to a younger charge would be for her.

Ice Cream.

Old 05-10-2014, 12:34 AM   #1029
Deprived_in_AZ

The milkmaid knew of the stablehand's cunning plan, and she approved of it... Mainly because she had her own agenda: she had secretly been lusting after the mistress herself. In fact, she was having fantasies which were downright filthy, about fucking the mistress and the stablehand together, as well as a chicken. In those fantasies toys were often used, as well as different substances for extra lubrication and general slipperiness, cooking oil, ice cream, runny porridge... She wouldn't want to harm the chicken, after all.

Picture frame

Old 05-13-2014, 12:06 PM   #1030
Deprived_in_AZ

Oh alright alright, after receiving a few PMs from people who were appalled by the chicken and the runny porridge, and since nobody apparently wants to touch that one with a nine foot pole, I'll do the next one myself

As it turned out the chicken really liked the porridge, it managed to eat some of it which made it cluck with excitement and flutter its wings. The milkmaid got such a kick out of the happy chicken that she grabbed the camera which was left earlier by the stablehand, and shot a few pictures, she got so carried away that she forgot about her own perverted urges and concentrated on the merry scene in front of her... Later that night she sat down in front of her computer with a nice cup of hot milk and printed a few of her favorite photos from the event, she arranged them into a collage along with a few feathers and pieces of straw she had picked up from the barn floor, fitted a picture frame around the finished project and hung it over the chest of drawers in her bedroom.

Yellow

Old 10-05-2014, 11:43 AM   #1031
runningonblade
Really Experienced

Wink This Girl Named Bess

There was this girl named Bess
Who looked hot in a yellow dress.

That was before while holding a microphone
She revealed one breast and its clone.

And after I ripped off her dress,
I was able to fuck her without any stress.

And after I was done with banging her,
I wrote down and gave my phone number.

Video Game