finding the allure too great not to post!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy New Year!

I am getting a little distracted trying to post a picture. There are so many beautiful ladies on here. How do men cope?! I can barely!

Had a little sexy outfit under my dress last night, thought I would share ;)

xx

Last edited:
Happy New Year!

I am getting a little distracted trying to post a picture. There are so many beautiful ladies on here. How do men cope?! I can barely!

xx

That's so sexy. I can practically feel the material against my lips. Thanks for sharing :)

Happy New Year!

xx

So yummy...i would have had so much fun undressing you ;)

Happy New Year!

xx

Love this hun. You look so delicious. :heart:

:kiss:

Happy New Year!

xx

I see you can't keep your hands to yourself. I wouldn't be able to either. You look very sexy.

Happy New Year!

xx

Oh, yum yum!!!

Which ladies are you liking at the moment?

Happy New Year!

xx
Wow as good as it looks in b&w I'm sure it would really be hot in color.

Happy New Year!

xx

mmm, delicious!

Happy New Year!

xx

I would have loved to unwrap you last night...

Happy New Year!

xx

Very very nice. Such a sexy lady you are. That's a beautiful way to ring in the new year.

Happy New Year!

xx

If you think your distracted imagine having a cock... yeah it's not easy to get to work with so many sexy women trying to tease and making me ache before I get ready for the day...

I was wondering what you wore for NYE, naughty naughty... I wonder how it looks in color?!

It's tough work, but somehow we manage to cope. And you, btw, make it very HARD to cope.

Happy New Year!

xx

You realize playm0m You're getting close to Mmmmmmm ;) I have an Extra Hand or two :devil:

Hello everyone,

Thank you for all your sexy notes and offers to help! The lingerie pieces, from the last pictures, are quite tricky to get into, you are right! Extra hands would make it easier ;)

Hope you all have some sexy naughtiness lined up for New Years.

xx

attachment.php

Lovely simply lovely ..:p :p ... Thanks For Sharing ... :kiss: :heart: :heart:

I know it is the same outfit, but, many have asked to see the red! So here is a little peek in colour.
xx

Attachments

• NYE.JPG
    NYE.JPG
    37.1 KB · Views: 3,502
Last edited:
I know it is the same outfit, but, many have asked to see the red! So here is a little peek in colour.
xx

I've seen red, now all I can see is green...jealous that my finger tips are not able to caress your flawless skin just like your alluring outfit :rose:

Hi Playm0m! Happy New year!

So wonderful to find your thread. I love your pics and all the lovely comments. Hope to see the tease continue into 2013.

Welcome back to this side of the pond! You ARE delicious! ;-)

OQ

xx

Mmmm, imagine tracing a line along the top of that basque with your finger.

Colour, b&w - it's all good

xx

playm0m I think you did the Right Thing !!!

attachment.php

The Red wears well on You .. ;)

Thanks For Sharing ... :kiss: :heart: :heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back