Inserting clitoris into my penis...

I would love to go down on a pussy with a big clit like that.
 
I've tried doing that once, failed miserably. I have a very...very tiny clitoris. I actually took off half of the tip of my clitoris when I was little, very painful. =S
I trust all is healed now and ready for some pleasurable punishment?
 
Looks and sounds interesting, but I think that you would have to have a pairing of just the "right" clit and cock to make it work.
 
check into any porn with

vanessa del rio in it she has the largest measured clit ever erect its 5+ inches;)
 
Wow. Sort of a lady dick at that point. I wonder if a clit is more sensitive than a dick?

I would think that one would be. A dick, at least my own, has sensitive spots but it's not one big nerve filled nodule. Most of the clits I've been fortunate enough to meet or mate, were sensitive all over. Personal experience Ex-Princess?
 
I would think that one would be. A dick, at least my own, has sensitive spots but it's not one big nerve filled nodule. Most of the clits I've been fortunate enough to meet or mate, were sensitive all over. Personal experience Ex-Princess?

Mine definitely is sensitive all over. I'd love it if mine was larger to be played with like a dick.
 
I would love to do this with my clit - which after watching the video, I think it might be possible... :)
 
My SO wants to insert her clit into the hole in my penis...Anyone one have experience with this?? Both male/female thoughts???

Thanks!

I have an enlarged clitoris which will extend quite considerably with the use of a clit sucker/pump. Although this elongates my clitoris enough to actually "penetrate" my husband's hole, the problem is keeping myself sufficiently stiff during the insertion. We've also found it helpful if I insert my little finger inside him first with plenty of lubricant to "gape" him enough so I can push my clit into him. The other way is for him to push his hole onto my clit as far as he can and then hold his shaft tight round me so I don't slip out. Always a bit tricky, but if we get it right, its amazing for both of us. Louise.
 

Attachments

  • louise 1.jpg
    louise 1.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 137
  • louise 2.jpg
    louise 2.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 133
  • louise 3.jpg
    louise 3.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 136
Last edited:
Inserting clit into my penis

Despite the limiting factors that make it difficult to practice, such as: a) Clitoris geometry that needs to be long and loose, b) Clitoris texture that needs to be very rigid to penetrate, this factor, in my opinion, more difficult to overcome, Since the clitoris does not become rigid but rather swollen, c) and of course has a well stretched urethra, I liked the idea so much that after reading this article I began to practice sounding to enlarge my urethra. I already tried the practice And the result I would say was very cool despite the limitations pointed out.
 
It's been my experience that anything getting up in there burns like a sonofabitch. But keep in mind that 'anything' has so far been limited to soap and shampoo. I have never heard of a urethra being fucked by a clit. You sir are the first to bring this to my attention.
 
Back
Top