Isolated Blurts - The HT Cafe Way

Status
Not open for further replies.
EJFan said:
congratulations!

does the job come with its own scepter and orb?

I hope so :D
Been waiting for UPS to deliver a parcel all day... what's keeping them?

Scalywag said:
cool

we'll have to go over there and see if we can cause some havoc :p ;)

Yes, please do!

It's been kinda quiet there lately and I've been trying to stirr things up a bit.
Send anyone you vaguely have the impression of to speak ANY Dutch our way :rolleyes:

Scalywag said:
do we have to speak in Dutch?

By the way, the travel section of the local sunday newspaper featured Holland yesterday....it was in interesting article. Showed a picture of wooden shoes. Is that still big there or more of a tourist thing?

Definately more of a tourist thing.... thank God :D Why don't you come and see for yourself? I must say that some farmers will still wear them but they are a species that is becoming rare here, so...

And no, you don't have to speak Dutch, not to me... there are people there that now live in the US, UK or Canada that sometimes post there, half in Dutch, half in English. Most Dutch people will also understand you perfectly well if you post in English, so, just ask away :cool:

it's STILL fucking raining.

someone sent me a picture today (obviously a photoshop thing, but funny) of the "shit's creek paddle store" :D

EJFan said:
it's STILL fucking raining.

someone sent me a picture today (obviously a photoshop thing, but funny) of the "shit's creek paddle store" :D

Has the call been issued yet to start gathering the animals two by two? Ark plans available at ArksRUs. com.

I made an appointment to see an obgyn about the weird emotional issues I've been having while taking the pill. I'm sick of dealing wtih these issues and want it to stop. I'm just glad that something will be happening though to make a difference in that.

Hello!!!!

Hi to all! I've miss some of you here. Hope you are all doing ok.

Onlyerics

Hello back!!!

bobsgirl said:
Hey there, nice to see you back! You doing okay? :)

Hi, BG! {gives BG a big hug}
I'm doing fine. Just taking it one day at a time. Thanks for asking. How are things at your end?

* Just to let you know, the thrill is gone so don't concern yourself about it any longer. Hint taken? Oh yeah.

* I don't want to go, I'm sick of it, I want to stomp my feet and be obstanant and whine on and on. I don't want to be an adult for a little while.

* I hope those little blue pills will work...

tylenol PMs. ;)

onlyerics said:
Nice to see you too, Ms Cathleen. :rose: I sure have a lot of reading to do here. ;)
Just wing it, nothing much changes. Well, there are some good things happening to some of the HTers. Enjoy the catch up.

Cathleen said:
* Just to let you know, the thrill is gone so don't concern yourself about it any longer. Hint taken? Oh yeah.

* I don't want to go, I'm sick of it, I want to stomp my feet and be obstanant and whine on and on. I don't want to be an adult for a little while.

tylenol PMs. ;)
Yep those blue babies are magic pills to me. Luckily I've only had to use them two nights since the middle of February, for awhile there they rocked me to sleep every night.

Cathleen said:

tylenol PMs. ;)

Denae said:
Yep those blue babies are magic pills to me. Luckily I've only had to use them two nights since the middle of February, for awhile there they rocked me to sleep every night.

You two (and all the women) are just going to love this then.

It's not real

I'm wondering if she is a friend of Mr Cruise. :rolleyes:

quoll said:

It's not real

I'm going to have to read this article in full tomorrow. I read the first two (stopped at that point, so unsure if there are more ) usages of postnatal as postnasal. It's time to go to bed and rest these eyes.

Denae said:
I'm going to have to read this article in full tomorrow. I read the first two (stopped at that point, so unsure if there are more ) usages of postnatal as postnasal. It's time to go to bed and rest these eyes.

Well I would imagine postnasal depression to be a fairly common thing too. ;)

quoll said:

It's not real

Well, all I have to say to Prof Ussher is hang out with me when I'm having a hot flash and a mood swing at the same time. It's fierce!

I did enjoy the article about Nicole and Keith's wedding. ;)

Denae said:
G'night my twin... when in doubt I think nasal is better than natal.

quoll said:

It's not real

I was all set to say, No wonder! It was written by a man but I see I was wrong. :eek:

While I agree that societal pressure can make all these things worse, I'm not buying the line that repressed rage is the cause of them. After she visits Cate, I'm inviting her to come stay with me for a while. :rolleyes:

apparently there's a lake outside worcester, MA that's called:

Chargoggagoggmanchauggauggagoggchaubunagungamaugg

it's a mohican indian name that means "you fish your side, i fish my side, nobody fishes the middle: no trouble."

i just hope there's no sign for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back