Any one from India for Group, PM me

Male from TamilNadu looking for a Female chat Partner

Male from TamilNadu looking for a Female chat Partner . Preferably tamil speaking.

Please send me a Private message. I will share my yahoo ID in Private message.

46 years old, widely traveled, experienced, tall and handsome Mature Indian Male with highly erotic temperament, seeking to explore no string attached erotic relationships with 35 plus, mature, educated, cultured, humorous, non pushy, drug & disease free, fun loving couples and ladies having good personalities and charm.. Like to share and hear about real sexual encounters and unfulfilled quest in BDSM, group sex, role playing, Incest experience sharing.

Some of my stories have been published on Literotica..

I am Madhur, 46 years old, widely traveled, experienced, tall and handsome Mature Indian Male with highly erotic temperament, seeking to explore no string attached erotic relationships with 35 plus, mature, educated, cultured, humorous, non pushy, drug & disease free, fun loving couples and ladies having good personalities and charm.

I Like to share and hear about real sexual encounters and unfulfilled quest in BDSM, group sex, role playing, Incest experience sharing..

Some of my stories have been published at Literotica, which are based on real experiences and imaginations:

http://www.literotica.com/s/mother-of-my-best-friend-1

http://www.literotica.com/s/an-orgy-in-venus-villa-ch-01

http://www.literotica.com/s/wild-sex-in-a-noisy-indian-wedding

Looking forward to read/know your comments.

My yahoo ID is:

kinky_dreams

Take Care and Keep Erotica alive,

Madhur

Married Indian woman for Role Play

I am a married Indian woman
looking for hot n horny RP.

Should be slow n detailed -
no fuckn scenes at the start

I am looking for partners
who can play for many days

PM me.

Hi Indina male.like to rp taboo.

Hi male 36 from India....would like to do detailed role plays.....loves kinky taboo ;)

Indian Female Voice Clips

I am looking for voice clips of Indian Females sharing their sexual fantasies and real experiences of their sexual adventures, exhibitionism, incest, group sex, BDSM, along with voice clips of masturbatory vocalization and pleasure moans.

Will be thankful, if some erotically charged Indian ladies are ready to create and share the same.

If some one know and share links of such clips on the net.

Voice clips can be in English or Hindi.

Thanks

hmmm...sure buddy..I would love to know about that...I am m45mum, seeking cuckold/bold couples and mature ladies

Hi,

Looking forward to meet fun loving females and couple.

Kinky/Incest/BDSM/ Male 47mum/well exp highly erotic decent male seeking no string attached relationship with disease and drug free/non pushy mature fun loving females/couples/cuckold/only genuine ones who cud be seen and talk/assure and expect utmost confidentiality and secrecy ..cam/voice/cell talk and real meeting if we hit off and feel comfy...

Some of my stories are Published at Literotica.

http://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=1356805&page=submissions

Please find time to read and comment. if Some one has particularly hot experience to be turned in an story, let me know about it. Will prefer if we are able to chat/voice and may be cam as well.

Take care,

Madhur

Hi I am writing a very long Serial on Incest, Adultery and Thrill on other site. Can I post the same story here, It is already more than 100 updates now

Hi, any one from India, specifically from Chennai, PM me. i would like to have FFM or MMF or a gangbang.
Also I need help in writing some stories for story board, can anyone help me.

Present Sir! :)

I prefer one to one sex. As far as story help, I can help if it is in Tamil

This is 32/m/Straight/Bangalore

Looking for adult conversations online and in person.

Conversations could be role play kind or even about discussing sexuality in India, etc.

Ping me on lundbharpur on YM if interested.

என் அம்மா புண்டையைப் பற்றிப் பேச யஹூவுக்கு வாருங்அல. Manian4

Hello all... 24/m bicurious from bangalore.. Didnt realize there was a small population of indians here... Good day to all!!

Back