HI Michigan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cold and Lonely

Hey I'm freezing my but off way up here in the "Tip of the Mitt", Petoskey area. I am looking for someone to help me out with warming up my nights. I am in the Army and would like to get warm before I have to leave. Any takers?

Hiya

I'm in Bay City, and with my new job I get to travel a lot. Maybe some lady will be kind enough to invite me over for lunch one day??? ;)

Hi i'm in the southfield area and its really cold. Would love to find a room to heat up

sounds like fun

westland michigan, drop a line lets see where it goes.
hope to hear from you, Joe

Last edited by a moderator:
South West Michigan area

Hmmmmm doesnt seem to be too many ladies from the SW MI area on here Im a 28 y/o male looking to find a nice lady to chat with and see what happens. lets see if we can teach each other new things or atleast explore a fantasy or two . Im willing to try just about anything once. Dont be shy leave me a note ill answer them all .

hiya

hmm sorry wasnt online for awhile got busy doing everyday things....nice to see that this site is still up...and..
Hell yeahhhhhh it is cold out...I think all of us are about tired of it:eek:
But..woohooo I hear this weekend is a good one..maybe the 50's...think its time to skip the shorts then, and just go naked...:devil:
Mmm almost time to ride naked on a Harley...:p
Who's gamed??

Hey Daisee

Hey Daisee. So what if someone wants to invite you out for lunch? Offer stands, let me know

hi

I am from Canton michigan

Just wondering how serious people are about meeting?

If any ladies are looking I am a 30 yo fireman 6-1 195 lbs brn hair brn eyes

Life in MI ........ spring fever........

Bill here in Battle Creek, hi Daisee, you sexy teaser, hi Windesire, look for a PM too. Hope this keeps going need more MI friends, hopefully spring will bring out the wilder side of the LIT. crowd from MI would love to have a get together too but seems agreeing on a central location is tough but keep it in mind for spring or summer.......... need more females any in SW MI would be nice but am willing to travel too.......good luck to all.

Cum on girls it's warming up..........

Let's get this MI party started, anyone hear about "Great Wolf Lodge" just opened this week, sounds like fun to me........... by Traverse City?

Smiles ;)

How is everyone....??? warming up yet??....I am :p
Where is that lounge at?????? never heard of it...and yea i know by TC but there is alot of in betweens...LOL:D
I am a nice gal :devil: okay so most of the time..sheeshhhh fireman...but too old for you...I am in my early 40's and with all the moving I been doing...feeling older :(
Sure was beautiful this weekend wish it would stay that way...sure was a good tease..or is that a taste...
:D ...
Anyhow...HI MICHIGAN!!:rose:

Hi Windesire and Daisee

You're just a kid too so let's keep this party idea hopping :nana:
I checked out the web site it opened 3-15 hotel, water slides, pools, mall, arcade......... Garfield Township just south of Traverse City on US 31........sounds like a fun place to spend a couple days, all indoors, so warm in winter too.
Anyway, weekend was great, and while a little cooler still better than snow. Hope you had all the fun :p you could have at the tanner too.......Well hope this keeps going and spring is cumming to a city near you soon..... :rose: take care sexy gals and keep on teasing as we thaw out but watch out when...... have a great week, Bill

Welcome to Lit

Looks like this thread is moving right along. Welcome to LIT from the SW corner of MICH. I am sure you will have pleanty of fun here.

Holden

windesire said:
Smiles ;)

Sure was beautiful this weekend wish it would stay that way...sure was a good tease..or is that a taste...
:D ...

That was mother nature hiking her skirt up a lil bit and popping a few buttons on her blouse to warm us up :)

and come on, who says 40 is old? Fine wines and lickers (or is it liquors) get better with age.

howdy all!!

The longer I stay in Michigan, the more I hate the winters, but I guess the summer makes up for it..

Just wanted to throw my 2 cents in to this thread.

There are not enough ladies from Michigan on Lit!! Have had a few PM's and chats with people, but nothing that went anywhere... their loss.:D But always keeping an open mind and message slot for any lady that would like to chat or anything else.

As the old saying goes, I'm try-sexual...I'll try anything sexual.

Welcome those of you who are "virgins" and enjoy Lit..

Damn it.. I forgot...

I'm from the Lansing area, and will be cresting the hill of life this summer (turning 40:( )

Anyone out there that wants to help me celebrate?? PM me..
:heart: :kiss: :rose:

Ncohagfuta said:
That was mother nature hiking her skirt up a lil bit and popping a few buttons on her blouse to warm us up :)

and come on, who says 40 is old? Fine wines and lickers (or is it liquors) get better with age.

thats right :kiss:

Re: Welcome to Lit

HoldenMcCrank said:
Looks like this thread is moving right along. Welcome to LIT from the SW corner of MICH. I am sure you will have pleanty of fun here.

Holden

if you look anything like your AV.. it is really warming up here in MI...ohhhh wait!! :devil: it me thats warming up...MmMm you :kiss:

Re: Damn it.. I forgot...

medic82 said:
I'm from the Lansing area, and will be cresting the hill of life this summer (turning 40:( )

Anyone out there that wants to help me celebrate?? PM me..
:heart: :kiss: :rose:

And just what or how???... do you want for your birthday??:D
HAPPY BIRTHDAY to ya when the day is near:)
and 40 isnt so bad...ask ncohagfuta :)

Re: Hi Windesire and Daisee

wolfdiver52 said:
You're just a kid too so let's keep this party idea hopping :nana:
I checked out the web site it opened 3-15 hotel, water slides, pools, mall, arcade......... Garfield Township just south of Traverse City on US 31........sounds like a fun place to spend a couple days, all indoors, so warm in winter too.
Anyway, weekend was great, and while a little cooler still better than snow. Hope you had all the fun :p you could have at the tanner too.......Well hope this keeps going and spring is cumming to a city near you soon..... :rose: take care sexy gals and keep on teasing as we thaw out but watch out when...... have a great week, Bill

;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back