European Personals

tritiuum

Cogito ergo cum
Hi everyone...
I thought it was a bit of a shame that only Americans and Candians appeared to be doing any flirting on here. So I thought that all the open-minded europeans who hang around here also should have a place to look, so I decided to start this thread

To start the whole thing off, here goes.

I am a 27 year old Norwegian male who would love to email and chat with women from all over Europe. I lead an active lifestyle in many respects and would love to get in touch with people who can challenge me and expand my horizons. Take care and write soon to tritiuum@spray.no

Sorry you got no reply to your ad. After our chat earlier today I am rather hooked on you.....

I do like this idea!

Why is it so hard to rally some EU kinksters here?!
It should help getting freaky with someone from your own time zone.

And we can get to it eurostyle!

This is a great idea. I'm in Norway and most of my chat buddies around the world are sleeping when I'm wide awake. It'll be good to make more connections in Europe.

:kiss:

I'm here also, I find time zones a complete pain in the ass:D. No one online when you want to chat. Send me a PM if you want to have a chat.

Hi, same here, it is difficult chatting over time zones. I have one or two ladies I talk with but am limited to their availability due to up to 8 hours either side of GMT.

Don't see that many European ladies willing to chat on Skype, kik, or Yim.

Man from Denmark here, open to chat with ladies. Feel free to send me a PM

Great idea. Guy from the south of the UK here (many of us still want to be European!) - would love to chat to fellow Europeans. PMs open!

Back