Once more with feeling.

Morning guys, quick question: what would you rather see, me doing yoga/being very flexible, more outfits (please specify) or I'm tempted to go more risqué, or mix relatively tame pics with hints of kinkyness? Just gimme se sort of idea :rolleyes:

As a spinoff from your leopard print pics from yesterday or whenever that was, you should do pictures of yourself dressed as various animals. Here are the most erotic animals I can imagine: Praying mantis; Roly Poly (I call them doodlebugs, but most people call them Roly Polys. You Brits probably call them something else. Google, please); Giraffe; Star-nosed mole; Lemur; and Hagfish.

Or you could just do the yoga thing. Topless. With yoga pants on. In my bedroom. With me watching from the corner. :rolleyes:

Morning guys, quick question: what would you rather see, me doing yoga/being very flexible, more outfits (please specify) or I'm tempted to go more risqué, or mix relatively tame pics with hints of kinkyness? Just gimme se sort of idea :rolleyes:

i have some ideas.

I saw one of your earlier posts in yoga pants. You did cause me to begin yoga. wait, I began watching yoga. :rolleyes: ............ how about some yoga au naturale

First one is definitely my favorite, both for tasteful and non-tasteful reasons. :rolleyes:

I have no idea what music, but my taste is notoriously excellent :cool::rolleyes:
I love this idea...you may want to listen to: Ice Cube - You Can Do It (put your back into it);
Dev - Bass Down Low; and Khia - My Neck, My Back (lick it)...just some suggestions

Thanks guys, aww no one likes the last one? That one was my favourite :rolleyes: I have to admit that I'm struggling to do this camera-less:eek:. Don't have time to reply to everyone individually right now so I'll be back later.

Thanks guys, aww no one likes the last one? That one was my favourite :rolleyes: I have to admit that I'm struggling to do this camera-less:eek:. Don't have time to reply to everyone individually right now so I'll be back later.

I loved it! Best view of both my favourite bits.

Back