bashfull said:
Slowly, my hand firmly wrapped about your slim ankle, I guide your left foot to the leather loop secured to the bedpost. You don't even notice the movement as your body shivers with sensation. Tightening the knot, I then secure your other leg. My hands free now, I reach toward the bowl of ice near the bed.

Your eyes open and widen as you notice my movement. You take your bottom lip between your teeth, biting down your whimpers, knowing what is to come. Your hand slows in rubbing your clit and pushing inside as your eyes follow me. Noticing, I barely shake my head. No, I will not let you stop. Keep rubbing my dear.

*swoon* :D

kiten69 said:

One hand of mine now caresses along the curve of your leg...traipsing, relishing the writhing...the perspiration...as you buck beneath and below me.

Last edited:
bashfull said:
Ahh...cold does have a way of raising the heat, though, doesn't it?

depending on how it is used...it can have quite an effect...

ok excuse me must go to the little girls room :eek:

kiten69 said:

ok excuse me must go to the little girls room :eek:

**wonder what she's doing in the little girls room**

kiten69 said:

Especially during oral sex. Cold trails of the cube suddenly replaced by the heat of an eager and willing tongue, and then... insertion. Isn't that yummy? ;)

bashfull said:
One hand of mine now caresses along the curve of your leg...traipsing, relishing the writhing...the perspiration...as you buck beneath and below me.

Higher, your juices as awash upon your thigh. I flick out a finger, tapping your lips. A groan escapes your lips. Parting such succulence, I slide one inside, curling, seeking just the right spot. As your back arches, your head tossed back, your eyes close, I quickly bring around the large cube of coldness held in my right hand, bringing the sizzling frigidity to bear on your lower tummy...

bashfull said:
**wonder what she's doing in the little girls room**

overstimulation today...between your story here and Ted-E-Bares new AV...*fans self...feels faint* :eek:

kiten69 said:
overstimulation today...between your story here and Ted-E-Bares new AV...*fans self...feels faint* :eek:

If you feel faint, darlin', just kneel right here...

bashfull said:
If you feel faint, darlin', just kneel right here...

hmmm i think you may like that a little too much... :p

*takes a seat by rora and shares some popcorn* :D

Well, dang. You two go sit on the couch, that leaves me here all alone with melting ice...

bashfull said:
Well, dang. You two go sit on the couch, that leaves me here all alone with melting ice...

nice big fluffly couch...may be room for one more ;)

bashfull said:
Higher, your juices as awash upon your thigh. I flick out a finger, tapping your lips. A groan escapes your lips. Parting such succulence, I slide one inside, curling, seeking just the right spot. As your back arches, your head tossed back, your eyes close, I quickly bring around the large cube of coldness held in my right hand, bringing the sizzling frigidity to bear on your lower tummy...

Sharp intake of breath as your muscles clench. Your insides clench around my thrusting finger...I can feel your desire to squeeze your thighs, but they are secured too well. The ice melts as I run it up your stomache, resting between your breasts. Your breathing comes in sobs now, your senses heightened by the denial of release. Mixing of fiery lust and searing coldness taking you to new levels...

bashfull said:
Sharp intake of breath as your muscles clench. Your insides clench around my thrusting finger...I can feel your desire to squeeze your thighs, but they are secured too well. The ice melts as I run it up your stomache, resting between your breasts. Your breathing comes in sobs now, your senses heightened by the denial of release. Mixing of fiery lust and searing coldness taking you to new levels...

oh yummy...do go on...*waiting patiently* :D

bashfull said:

I push another finger inside of you now...two, thrusting, seeking, further raising the fire that slaves throughout your body, melting the ice. I watch the rivulets run along your writhing body, pooling on your arched stomache. My thumb replaces your fingers as your reach toward your nipples, pinching and squeezing. My fingers slick with your wetness, I slide one down...teasing, touching your ass. Your hips demanding I enter, pulsating back and forth, pulling me in.

The ice almost gone now, I leave it to rest on your heated skin. I take your hands from your breasts and reach them above your head. Crossing your wrists, your body languid and layed before me, your hair strewn on the sheets, I bind your hands in the waiting rope.

bashfull said:
I push another finger inside of you now...two, thrusting, seeking, further raising the fire that slaves throughout your body, melting the ice. I watch the rivulets run along your writhing body, pooling on your arched stomache. My thumb replaces your fingers as your reach toward your nipples, pinching and squeezing. My fingers slick with your wetness, I slide one down...teasing, touching your ass. Your hips demanding I enter, pulsating back and forth, pulling me in.

The ice almost gone now, I leave it to rest on your heated skin. I take your hands from your breasts and reach them above your head. Crossing your wrists, your body languid and layed before me, your hair strewn on the sheets, I bind your hands in the waiting rope.

*crossing legs...*....oh my, my, my :cathappy:

bashfull said:

The sensation of your body gyrating on my fingers, one in each hole, my thumb furiously working your clit, has me engorged. My body raised above you, securing the rope, my hips thrust, my erection parting your lips.

bashfull said:
The sensation of your body gyrating on my fingers, one in each hole, my thumb furiously working your clit, has me engorged. My body raised above you, securing the rope, my hips thrust, my erection parting your lips.

more than just the ice is *melting*... :catgrin:

bashfull said:

My turn to groan as your mouth engulfs me. Sucking me in deep, your lips guiding me, your tongue eager and devouring me. I sink fully into your mouth.

bashfull said:
My turn to groan as your mouth engulfs me. Sucking me in deep, your lips guiding me, your tongue eager and devouring me. I sink fully into your mouth.

*coughing* :D :devil:

Back