The Beach House (closed for quinnifer)

Olivia looked at Daniel and having been married to him for so long, knew when there was a plaguing thought forming in his mind. She asked him very plainly, "What are you thinking about?"

~~

"It's really not that bad..." She looked back into Justin's eyes, then looked around to make sure no one was in the vicinity. Assured, she turned back to Justin, "I walked in on mom and dad just about to do 'it'. Then dad got spooked and stepped away, and well, he's-" She stopped, sure that the rest Justin could figure out for himself.
 
Daniel sat there and thought. Could he really go ahead and say what was on his mind? Could he confess that he had the slightest hint of sexual attraction for his own daughter? And to his wife, of all people?

For a man who usually had all the answers, Daniel was certainly stumped by this. And Olivia's prodding for an answer meant he wasn't going to get away easily.

"I don't know...just what exactly were you saying? It was almost like you were suggesting that she and I...well..."

He couldn't finish the sentence, instead hoping she would do it for him. His heart sank again as he laughed nervously.

---

"What? Hung?" Justin laughed. He studied Nikki's face some more. "Wait a second. You were turned on by it, weren't you?"

His lips curled upward in a mischievous smile.
 
Olivia looked at Daniel and her face changed from smiling to her "angry" face. The one that the whole family knew, the dangerous darkness in the eyes, the pursed lips, the flushed cheeks, against the stark white complexion. She kissed Daniel's chest aggressively, making sure to leave a mark when she bit him after the kiss.
"Do it!" She laughed, "Teach your little girl a lesson!" She smiled sweetly at him, and wondered if Daniel could smell the new lubricating flow coming from her sex.

~~

"No! No! God, no!" Nikki looked at Justin, wondering just how honest she could be with her brother, "Well, maybe a little. I mean, damn!, I've never even seen one that big before today." She looked around themselves again, "Honestly, though," A crimson flush seemed to permeate her whole body as she said, "What I keep thinking is that you look a lot like dad, and I wonder how big you are. Just out of curiosity." She mumbled the last.
 
One could definitely see the whites in Daniel's eyes as Olivia's face reddened. Oh, fuck, he thought as he saw her seemingly get mad at him for what he was trying to say.

Then she kissed his chest (and the bite did hurt a little) and laughed, and all was well again. "You really want Daddy to fuck his little girl, don't you?" he asked in a whisper, feeling his cock twitch from her permission to act out his fantasy. "Have you ever thought about...well, Justin?"

---

"You really wanna find out?" Justin asked, more stunned than anything by Nikki's confession. He would love to bang the fuck out of his sister, and she seemed willing enough to go along with it. He looked toward the house, anxious to get down to business as any horny college-aged guy would do. "Where...should we go?"
 
"Baby, I don't just want to know you're gonna give it to Nikki. I wanna watch, I think I wanna be part of it! She's a little slut who deserves a lesson from her parents." Her nails dug excitedly into his waist as she held on tightly, "And if we're being honest, yes. I've occasionally thought that Justin would be like a blast from the past. He looks so much like you!" Her pussy was drenched again.

~~

"You- you're really gonna show me?" Her heart felt like it was thudding a path out of her chest, "I just wanna see it, though, ok?" She blushed, "Maybe mom and dad are done? Maybe we could go to your room?"
 
Daniel's mind was blown as his wife not only gave permission for him to fuck their daughter, but that she also wanted to watch and take part! I just may be the luckiest son of a bitch in the world, he thought as he gave Olivia's ass a squeeze.

"You're a freak, Olivia Thompson," he murmured into her ear before kissing along it. "And I love it..."

Daniel then pulled away with a look of someone who was in deep thought. "So how do we go about seducing our own kids without them being weirded out?"

---

"Yeah, I'll really show you."

"I just wanna see it, though, ok?"

Justin chuckled. If he had his way, Nikki would be doing a whole lot more than just seeing it. But he went along with it and simply nodded.

"Sure...my room is fine. Meet me there in a few minutes. Mom and Dad may think something weird is going on if we wander into my room together, you know..."
 
"Hmmm," Olivia lifted her right index finger to her lips and bit her nail looking thoughtful, "How about we say we have surprise and blindfold them?" She laughed, "I'm not really sure, any ideas?"

~~

Nikki's heart tattooed her chest, and she wondered if it was loud enough that Justin heard it, "Ok, yeah. I'll see ya in a few." She made up her mind.
 
"How about we do this..." Daniel began to say.

"Let's tell them we're going out to eat at a nice restaurant for dinner, and they have to dress up. My darling wife can put on a short little dress, some fuck-me heels and ask our son for some assistance with something in the kitchen."

His cock was already throbbing from the thought of that.

"And I know that's all Nikki wears, so no problem with that...while you're seducing him in the kitchen, I'll get Nikki going in the living room. So while Justin's fucking you, you can watch me fuck our baby girl...what do you think?"

Just then, Justin came barging in through the back patio door. "Gotta go, gotta go, gotta go," he quickly stammered, running upstairs as if he had to go to the bathroom.
 
She turned to look at Justin, and when he left she giggled once again excited at the prospect of getting caught, "That sounds, just fine!" She laughed, "Yeah, let's do that."

~~

Nikki watched her brother head back to the house. She waited until he was inside then slowly made her way back to the beach house. She took a deep breath before walking into the kitchen again. She looked at her parents, blushing, and mumbled, "Sorry about before. I should've knocked or something." She started to make her way to Justin's room when her mom shouted after her, "It's ok, honey. Tell your brother to dress up tonight. We're going to dinner!"
It was a relatively good cover to go to Justin's room.
 
Justin stood inside the room, his heart pounding in anticipation of what could soon happen. His sister said she was interested in seeing his cock, but actions spoke louder than words, and he waited for the knock on his door.

The seconds seemed like minutes as he waited, sitting on his bed nervously, wondering if she was going to follow through.
 
Nikki called back, "Ok, ma!" Then she went to Justin's room. She stood outside the door, her hand poised, ready to knock. With a breath held tightly inside her, she knocked and before she changed her mind, walked in.
 
Justin quickly stood up and smiled at Nikki as she walked inside his bedroom. "Glad to see you didn't back out because I doubt you'll be disappointed."

He took in a deep breath and hooked his fingers inside the waistband of his shorts. Then in one fell swoop, he pushed the clothing down toward the floor, forming a small pool at his ankles. He stepped out of the shorts and let his sister get a good look at the large hose hanging between his legs.
 
"Wow!" She gasped, "Holy shit!" That's all she said for a while, because she was transfixed. She reached out to touch it, she was curious as to how thick it was. She stopped herself, reminding herself that he was her brother, that this might be kinda wrong.
 
Justin looked down, eyeing up Nikki's hand as she reached out for his cock. When she showed hesitation, he laughed a little bit.

"Go on, sis...touch it. You know you want to," he said, jerking his hips forward just a tad to let his cock dangle in front of her.
 
She gulped, her eyes wide, "Really?" She took the plunge, because she was very curious, and wrapped her hand around his cock. "Oh, my gosh!" She gasped again, "Have any girls really gotten this all the way in?"
 
Justin's cock started to spring to attention as Nikki wrapped her hand around it. He took another deep breath, enjoying the feeling of a hand around his shaft. What made it even hotter was that the hand was his little sister's.

"None that I've come across," he said, smiling as if it was some sort of accomplishment. He stepped closer to her and leaned down, his face lightly grazing her neck. "Do you want to try to be the first?" he asked before kissing her ear.
 
Nikki's jaw dropped, but she gripped his cock a little tighter, "Are you for real? No! You're my brother..." She didn't want to, but really, didn't she? Wasn't his dick already in her hand? She sighed, wondering if she could actually take it all in. She'd be so full of cock, so satisfied...

Without really thinking about it, she looked into Justin's eyes and slowly, very slowly, she moved her hand up and down.
 
Justin fought back a laugh as Nikki voiced her reluctance to his proposal, yet slowly started to stroke his dick. His shaft began to grow in her hand from the delicate touch, and Justin put his hands on his hips and watched Nikki's hand move up and down his length slowly. The pace drove him crazy.

"My being your brother sure didn't stop you from doing that," Justin said in a low tone as he looked back into Nikki's eyes.
 
"I can't help it, you're huge..." She whispered, "I just wondered what it would be like." She tightened her grip and went up and down his shaft twice before she let go of it as if it was as hot as the sun. "I shouldn't be doing this. We shouldn't be doing this."

~~

Olivia looked back at Daniel, "Danny," She guided his hand to her swollen, slick lips, "What do you say we go get ready for our, uh, dinner later?"
 
Justin frowned as Olivia withdrew her hand from his cock. It was now pointing up toward his bedroom ceiling, but it was going to come back down soon if it wasn't taken care of -- and Justin sure as hell didn't feel like taking care of it himself.

"Oh, come on," he said, looking at his sister with pleading eyes. "You can't leave me like that."

Justin moved in close again, his warm breath hitting against Nikki's ear as he spoke. "I know we shouldn't be doing this; that's what makes it so hot...so fucking hot."

Instinctively, his hands moved to her ass, giving it a light squeeze through the short shorts she was wearing.

"You know you want to do this too...don't fight it..."

---

As Olivia moved Daniel's hand to her swollen lips, he slid a lone finger up inside his wife, immediately feeling her juices coat it.

"And how do you suggest we get ready, Liv?"
 
Nikki moaned, "It is hot," She whimpered, but that squeeze sent her over the edge, "Okay, okay, but we should be quick. Mom and dad wanted to take us to dinner, anyway." The logic was unstable, shaky, but she really did think that if she hurried him, it wouldn't be as wrong.

She wrapped her hand around Justin's- her brother, for fuck's sake!- dick and she stroked him again. She was fast, but the touch was still very delicate.

~~

Olivia moaned as she felt that finger enter her, "Why don't we go take a shower first?"
 
Justin's breathing pattern quickly changed as Nikki started to stroke his cock faster, holding in his breath for a couple seconds then letting go with a satisfied exhale.

"That's it," he whispered. "Get it nice and hard...get it hard so I can drill that pussy..."

---

Daniel nodded and pulled his finger out of his wife's sopping wet pussy. He quickly took her hand and led her upstairs, laughing a little as they passed Justin's room and headed off toward the master bedroom and bathroom. Little did they know what was going on behind their son's closed bedroom door.
 
She whispered very fast, "What the fuck?!" She was amazed he'd said that, and stopped mid-stroke. She thought about it, and the stroking continued, but the pace wasn't as frantic, "You want to stick it in me?" Her heart jumped to her throat, did she really want this? If nothing else, he would tear her apart!
 
"Come on, Nikki..." Justin whispered. "You walk around in these little outfits, showing off that body, and you expect me not to want to do that?"

It had been a taboo fantasy tucked in the back of Justin's mind for a while -- taking his sexy sister in every way imaginable, making her scream in pleasure while he fucked her brains out. And now that he was thisclose to making that a reality, he couldn't stop at just letting her get him off with her hand.

Nikki hadn't run away from his room out of disgust with the idea, so he knew the possibility remained. "Take those shorts and bikini bottoms off..."

---

Daniel quickly got undressed and headed into the bathroom, turning on the water in the oversized shower stall and letting it get hot before stepping in and waiting for his loving bride to join him.
 
Nikki let go of Justin and fumbled with her shorts, but her hands shook so much she couldn't unbutton them. She was incredibly nervous, but she had made up her mind, she wanted Justin. "You do it!" She thrust her hips at him, "I need to know what that giant cock feels like!" She squealed. She heard the shower start from the other room and smiled inwardly. She might be able to make some sounds and she was glad; she was a very vocal woman.

~~

Olivia slipped out of her dress and got into the shower with Daniel, "Baby, I gotta tell you, I love how we're spicing up our marriage." She winked at him and knelt so she was eye-level with his cock. Without much ado, she took him into his mouth and pumped her head like a piston. She was gonna give him the blow job of a lifetime!
 
Back
Top