His New Acquisition (closed)

AmberLSweet

Experienced
Joined
Sep 23, 2017
Posts
55
720848-bigthumbnail.jpg


Since the age of 18, singer/songwriter "Alyssa" had been on the top of the charts, either singing or writing for other artists. What most didn't know is that she had written some top hits for a lot of country and soul music artists. Yes, she was literally on top of the world.

Right now, she was in the middle of a world tour which had started off in Australia, New Zealand, Japan, China and was currently on its way to the middle east with an overnight stay in Dubai.

Although she was tired and just wanted some time alone, Alyssa still did some publicity shoots and interviews before retiring for the night in her luxurious hotel suite. As she had arrived in her suite, just as she had expected was several huge bouquets of white roses.

806705c6015db25aae733baf2f670358--bouquet-of-roses-rose-flowers.jpg


This had been the norm since the start of her tour and although she was quite flattered by it, she never knew who had sent them. When her tour first started, each of the 12 dozen of roses had a diamond necklace attached to the vase and it nearly took her breath away to find this. Of course, she tried to find out who had sent them but there was never a card or note attached. She didn’t consider it creepy, just mysterious. Like who would send these? It had to be someone rich of course…who could afford to do this all the time and she wondered if it would continue.
 
"Alyssa"
There was no doubt that he had become obsessed with the young infidel singer. It was widely known that he had gone to the extravagance of daily sending the young chestnut haired beauty a dozen white stemmed roses a diamond necklace attached to the vase. Yet he could not make his desires openly known, as it was too dangerous to openly be seen with a westerner.
Abdulla saw a way to make a king’s ransom from the Prince’s obsession with "Alyssa". It was dangerous, and yet the potential reward was worth the risk. Abdulla had studied the young performer’s routine and movements. A plan slowly formed in his mind, it would require a well placed bribe here and there.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

There was a soft knock on Alyssa’s door. It was the local manager of her Middle Eastern tour.

“I am so sorry to disturb you Alyssa but there is one more series publicity shoots and an interview with members of the royal family. The photo shoot will be one of you on the desert under the moon for the tour.”

The man knew if he could deliver Alyssa into Abdulla’s hands he would be richly rewarded.
 
She did her best not to sigh but one could tell she wasn't happy. It was late and she was already ready for bed but instead of complaining, Alyssa just nodded, "Thank you, please, give me a moment..."

With that, she closed the door to her room and quickly got dressed. Usually at shoots, it didn't matter what she wore since there was always a wardrobe there for her. Clothes picked out that she had a quick glance at earlier in the tour. Nothing was too flashy, thank goodness.

She met the men outside and followed them to the back way of the hotel and got into an SUV that was waiting in a line of other SUVs. Again, she didn't question anything as they drove off. Thankfully, she was the only other one, besides the driver, and it was then she decided to take a short nap, not knowing when exactly they would get there...
 
Abdulla saw the questioning look in Alyssa’s soft eyes, her yearning to call it a day and yet with a sigh she said,

"Thank you, please, give me a moment..."

The innocent little lamb followed Abdulla down to the waiting SUV. Soon they were out of the city and headed out on to the desert. Alyssa could not know that they had crossed the border into a no man’s land. After an hour or so of driving they reached a small villa Where Alyssa was shown to Wardrobe.

“The shoot will be for a spot for your next stop on the tour. “

Abdulla’s explanation seemed to make sense. In wardrobe Alyssa found a simple white button down blouse, and an “A” line kaki skirt but there were no stockings or shoes. When Alyssa emerged ready for the shoot Abdulla was there to meet her.

“Come with me the set is ready for you Alyssa.”

The set was an auction block and Abdulla’s next words took Alyssa by surprise.

“Tonight gentlemen we have for sale the recording star “Alyssa” what am I bid for her.”

Before Alyssa could react two men had grabbed her hands and bound them above her head.>
 
Back
Top