Every so often I put on a little "show" here

No, I want to be lying face down on the dining room table for this. Come on fucker, make my ass red!

That's right you dirty whore! *winds up and whips your ass* Fucking nasty slut, letting complete strangers humiliate you like this! *smack!* Still got those plums up your ass? *smack* Is your cunt all swollen and dripping? *smack...smack... smack....*
 
So, call me names you bastards.

You filthy whore! Unnnhhh... cum splatters on your face and hair... What a nasty cunt with plums shoved all up inside her... Stupid bitch... More thick ropey cum shoots across your face.. Dirty cunt letting anyone cum on her... Uhhhnnn... The sound of cum splattering on your face, neck and tits...
 
will you

will you please get off the table and clean up that mess, I want to eat my breakfast.....
 
You know you have been nasty little slut when you find yourself deleting post to protect cyber reputation;). Why bother? Embrace your inner slut you sexy little tramp!
 
You know you have been nasty little slut when you find yourself deleting post to protect cyber reputation;). Why bother? Embrace your inner slut you sexy little tramp!

Love this type of talk. Well done AJ;)
 
AJ
Actually the fun for me is when it's happening in real time with others contributing.
Leaving everything up doesn't seem to serve a purpose, although meeting you may prove interesting.
Helen

Would have been great to read what you wrote. :D
 
I missed your show you filthy cum dump. Perhaps next time. Your nipples are perfect for clamping connected to a chain attached to a headband. That way when you move your head in passion you will tug your nipples for us as well.
 
Back
Top