My Beautiful Girlfriend

wow. I sure am happy this isnt fake. When i thought this was fake, she was beautiful. Almost too beautiful. But now that i know this is for real...woooooow. Quite possibly the most beautiful girl on lit. Sorry i doubted. I was wrong.

Didn't doubt the real here! Glad she's onboard completely too! She's very hot! Looking forward to a working link on the O! Would also love to know whether she's a redhead down south as well!

Stunning

Vary beautiful and sexy pictures. Hope you keep posting for a loooooooooonnnnnnnng time.

Didn't doubt the real here! Glad she's onboard completely too! She's very hot! Looking forward to a working link on the O! Would also love to know whether she's a redhead down south as well!

Glad to hear it! she loves the compliments and unfortunately lorelai isn't a natural redhead and down south is completely bare anyway :)

and for everyone some new pictures for you all to enjoy

thank you all
Baxter and Lorelai x

Attachments

• Snapshot_20110706_6.jpg
    Snapshot_20110706_6.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 3,321
  • Snapshot_20110706_11.jpg
    Snapshot_20110706_11.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 3,014
  • Snapshot_20110614_4.jpg
    Snapshot_20110614_4.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 3,156
  • Snapshot_20110812_2.jpg
    Snapshot_20110812_2.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 2,854
  • Snapshot_20111105.jpg
    Snapshot_20111105.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 3,076
The links working, shhhh I trying to listen!
thought i would let everyone know that i still cannot get the link working but as you can see above some people have had luck so all i can say is keep trying as the link suggests :)

The hairs a fake red color but the lips on that sweet face are real and I'm subscribed!
Likeing what I'm seeing and hearing;)
I speak now for a greatful nation and ask more please!???

Glad to hear it! she loves the compliments and unfortunately lorelai isn't a natural redhead and down south is completely bare anyway :)

and for everyone some new pictures for you all to enjoy

thank you all
Baxter and Lorelai x

I assumed as much from some of the pics.......and you just had to mention that didn't you Baxter:p lol *groans at the thought*

Lorelai...you have the best and I can imagine a multitude of facial expressions:D

come on...

She knows she is hot...thats why she is posing for these pics. No complaining mind you. She just may be one of the most beautiful women posted here. Keep them coming. Where are you located btw? Jst curious.

She knows she is hot...thats why she is posing for these pics. No complaining mind you. She just may be one of the most beautiful women posted here. Keep them coming. Where are you located btw? Jst curious.

honestly she really does have a lot of self-esteem issues thats why i started doing this a lot of the photo's are old ones we took when she felt better about herself but lately she has been rather down so i started doing this for her benefit :) and we are located in england so everyone knows :)

honestly she really does have a lot of self-esteem issues thats why i started doing this a lot of the photo's are old ones we took when she felt better about herself but lately she has been rather down so i started doing this for her benefit :) and we are located in england so everyone knows :)
Then I think it is high time for you to post something of her that is very recent, so that we can all tell her what a hottie she is NOW, not just what a hottie she used to be. :D

total bs ey? Well for all of lorelai's fans out there who do not believe in me here are some pictures of us two together :) we are sorry about the terrible quality of the photo's we promise we will be able to give you better quality shots in the future :) hope you enjoy and keep enjoying our thread

please don't listen to the douches that go on threads demanding proof and crying fakes. they are just hideous trolls with nothing better to do than ruin threads. post away beautiful and post only what makes you both happy and excited.

Sorry to tell you dude, she is definitely out of your league. But kudos to you, because, you must got a hellava game to bag the prettiest face I've ever seen here on lit.

Wonderful

Anyone that has anything negative to say about your looks has there head so far up their ass, they are looking at you through navel lint. I don't know you or your personality but you are very easy on the eyes.

Then I think it is high time for you to post something of her that is very recent, so that we can all tell her what a hottie she is NOW, not just what a hottie she used to be. :D

Lorelai is now and will Always be a "hottie" as you can clearly see from the photo that's dated today. :) You see these photo's aren't exactly old some of them being from last month her self esteem issues have always been there they are just affecting her a lot more at the moment. But yes don't worry there will be some really new ones soon enough your just going to have to wait for them :) but until then am sure you will find the ones we post good enough for now :)

Baxter & Lorelai

Sorry to tell you dude, she is definitely out of your league. But kudos to you, because, you must got a hellava game to bag the prettiest face I've ever seen here on lit.

thank you i like that comment my game is awesome! :D she is totally out of my league your right. But i do look a lot better than those photo's earlier its just we needed to put everyone to rest about us being fake and that, as webcam built into a laptop was the only option we had at the time.

Heard clip

Damn Bro! Got to give you props for laying some serious pipe to her from the sounds of it. And her voice! How could you not please her 24/7 hearing her moan and gasp like that. You sir are truly my hero....

I would do such nasty things to that girl, she'd never be able to look her mother in the eye again. :devil:

Back