My Beautiful Girlfriend

Well, hello there i am posting some pictures of my beautiful girlfriend as for some reason she doesn't get the fact she is amazingly beautiful. so i am looking for people on here to be able to tell her that she is wrong! so please help me
would be much appreciated.
obviously there are more to post just doing this bit at a time,
maybe even get some better ones at some point :p
In all honesty, she is one of the most beautiful women I have ever seen. Her beautiful blue eyes are captivating. Her face is adorable. Her body, so sexy, so perfect. And her skin is beautiful!!!!

Thankyou all so much for your feedback, compliments and encouragement, all of which is taken on board and very much appreciated!!

Possibly taking a new picture today and/or proof that we're not fake :)

Keep the comments coming and if you have any suggestions for pictures just drop us a message and we will see what we can do, thanks!
Lorelai xo

Thankyou all so much for your feedback, compliments and encouragement, all of which is taken on board and very much appreciated!!

Possibly taking a new picture today and/or proof that we're not fake :)

Keep the comments coming and if you have any suggestions for pictures just drop us a message and we will see what we can do, thanks!
Lorelai xo
Lorelai,Lit has had many a fake poster and one was really good at it,so there's some doubt.
No GF ever deserves to have her private pics posted,it happens.
So anytime a Virgin thread gets started theres going to be some doubt and the question of why the GF doesn't do her own thread,etc.
I for one hope this is on the level and we can keep enjoying your pics.

Lorelai,Lit has had many a fake poster and one was really good at it,so there's some doubt.
No GF ever deserves to have her private pics posted,it happens.
So anytime a Virgin thread gets started theres going to be some doubt and the question of why the GF doesn't do her own thread,etc.
I for one hope this is on the level and we can keep enjoying your pics.

Baxter has my permission to post my photographs, we choose which ones we post together and read all the comments together, he created this thread to help me with some self esteem issues that I am facing at the moment and to prove that other people have nice things to say about me and that he doesn't just say things like 'you're beautiful' etc because he has to :)

I do understand where you are coming from though, more pictures will be posted :)

Thats awesome and as for your self esteem I can only enjoy your outside!!
And its a very lovely outside! :rose:
Your thread you post when and what you wish to share, I just come here and to prev and maybe learn something;)
Glad were still cool and I'm out.

Baxter has my permission to post my photographs, we choose which ones we post together and read all the comments together, he created this thread to help me with some self esteem issues that I am facing at the moment and to prove that other people have nice things to say about me and that he doesn't just say things like 'you're beautiful' etc because he has to :)

I do understand where you are coming from though, more pictures will be posted :)
I'm so sorry that you are having self esteem issues. No women should have to feel like that. You are a stunning woman and I hope you start to feel a little better about yourself :) Baxter's a lucky guy...he better be telling ya that too!

Good day Lorelai and Baxter! Hope you two are having a good one...and not too exhausted:p ;) *hugs* for the self esteem issues....and as you are finding out, you will get plenty of compliments to help with that....but most important, you need to look inside yourself....believe it, and be positive:rose:

I'm so sorry that you are having self esteem issues. No women should have to feel like that. You are a stunning woman and I hope you start to feel a little better about yourself :) Baxter's a lucky guy...he better be telling ya that too!

Thankyou so much, I hope so too :) He reminds me every day, don't worry!

Fake? hell no!

If proof is what you want, proof is what we will try and give :)

BS man, you won't come up with any legit proof. It's sad people feel they need to put everyone on. What's your motivation dude? Do you wish you had a gf this gorgeous? Do you just wish you had a gf at all?

BS man, you won't come up with any legit proof. It's sad people feel they need to put everyone on. What's your motivation dude? Do you wish you had a gf this gorgeous? Do you just wish you had a gf at all?

there's no need to get so worked up man. This is an INTERNET forum. seriously

Lorelai ,you sexy muse what doubts do you have my dear?
First stop reading any of those female magazines that tell you your ugly unless you use this product and second do people look away when you talk or walk by?
I think they stare at you and even want to follow you home;)
Wolfking said it all and I agree,kinda wished I said it!

YUP. Agreed. Total BS. It's funny how willing everyone is to accept it as true. Anytime you see poor grammar virgin with an AMAZING looking GF, it just reeks of fake.

total bs ey? Well for all of lorelai's fans out there who do not believe in me here are some pictures of us two together :) we are sorry about the terrible quality of the photo's we promise we will be able to give you better quality shots in the future :) hope you enjoy and keep enjoying our thread

Attachments

• Snapshot_20120112_3.jpg
    Snapshot_20120112_3.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 6,436
  • Snapshot_20120112_4.jpg
    Snapshot_20120112_4.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 5,742
total bs ey? Well for all of lorelai's fans out there who do not believe in me here are some pictures of us two together :) we are sorry about the terrible quality of the photo's we promise we will be able to give you better quality shots in the future :) hope you enjoy and keep enjoying our thread
Baxter & Lorelia; Thank you very much fod the pictures and the proof. You both are very good looking. (Dude she is much better than you, sorry.)

Lower the sign Lorelia!
There's gonna be doubters even if you come to there house, HEY would that work???
I'm gonna keep enjoying the pics and Lorelia until the clock strikes 12 and she vanishes:)

Like a lot of people, I tend to view pics skeptically but am not the one to call someone out that I suspect is a fraud.

But it is nice to see you say you are who you say. It's much more fun knowing there is someone real behind what you share.

That said, I am overdue in telling you how pretty she is. She's like the girl next door with just the right amount of bad girl mixed in.

Thanks for sharing, looking forward to your future

Your girlfriend is beautiful and a sign is always proof that you are legit.

Sorry baxter the links down,maybe later on!?
Did she lower the sign yet, pic pic pic....

sorry about the link guys just tried uploading another one but it says that one it down to al keep trying to thought and will let you guys know when its up and running properly :)

Back