cock sucking

It depends on if you're good at it and enjoy it. I find your enjoyment translates to my enjoyment.

sucker

All men love being sucked off.

Last edited:
Omg are you all mad the thought of having my stiff hard cock slipping in and out of a nice and warm welcoming mouth as the tongue swirls around the tip and your palm cupping and manipulating my ball sac as it hangs taunt beneath your chin your cheeks caved from the intense vacuum your throat is creating as if to pull my rigid manhood deeper into your mouth as your throat swallowing it almost as if whole... absolutely sickens me :eek:

PSYCHHHH:devil::devil::devil::D

Omg are you all mad the thought of having my stiff hard cock slipping in and out of a nice and warm welcoming mouth as the tongue swirls around the tip and your palm cupping and manipulating my ball sac as it hangs taunt beneath your chin your cheeks caved from the intense vacuum your throat is creating as if to pull my rigid manhood deeper into your mouth as your throat swallowing it almost as if whole... absolutely sickens me :eek:

PSYCHHHH:devil::devil::devil::D

OMG ... Daddyo, I just threw up ;) :kiss:

I do! The longer you take the better! and don't neglect the balls!:kiss:

Last edited:
Googles cock sucking and sighs..........

I'd start with the training video cock sucking for beginners.....

if that doesn't work give up.

But enjoy

"To suck or not to suck...that is the question. Whether 'tis nobler to go down or refuse him oral pleasures...to take him in your mouth or cast it aside like yesterday's newspaper..."

My wife grabs my cock, looks at it like a dead skull and says "alas poor Yorick, I knew him well". But that's about it.

Drops to my knees, my nimble finger quickly on you and tugging down your boxers to unwrap my first prize.

Back