Hi Fresh Start

Are these pics new or old ones?
Will u be publishing new ones?

Btw. Sexy

Some are new and some are old: General rule of thumb any shot showing my face is old...nearly six years or more

Newer shots are more discrete. As I said it may seem silly but that is what my hubby requested. Part of his theory, and you are welcome to disagree but he get the final vote, is that my step-son is old enough to have friends on this board and that there is a difference between "Man this chick looks like your step mom" and "Yo Bro some pussy there on your moms"

Maybe a trim I have never shaved it bare and doubt at this stage of life I ever will but a decent trim while I can still see past my pregnancy belly may be in order.

I a for the trimming.
The smoother the better. And looking to see the pics

I do not know how smooth it will get....I tend to like it a little hairy as does hubby but some grooming may be in order

Not that late only 930

Oldest Kid is in the states doing whatever it is he does on the day before Thanksgiving

The two here are in bed as good six and two year olds should be

Hubby is watching TV

Naked and horny yes.

Not sure about alone, like I said Hubby is watching TV in the living room, my friend who I was cooking with before is still in the kitchen making a traditional Greet Desert

So semi alone

Naked horny and doing nothing about it?
Not touching urself? Or doing something to enjoy?
Hubby doesn't do pregnant sex?

Naked horny and doing nothing about it?
Not touching urself? Or doing something to enjoy?
Hubby doesn't do pregnant sex?

Who said I was not touching myself....and yes hubby DOES DO pregnant sex...a lot ....just wifey is always horny....

Mmm how about a fresh pic of what u r doing now...

Last edited:
I was not stuffing anything wise guy just making stuffing and it came out to hard....my "Apprentice" as you call her suggested it must have been male stuffing.

as to her doing the tirm..okay if you and no one else on here wants to...I was just trying to be fair LOL

ahh OK....Hmm, I've only had the stuff from a box. (You just boil the water, pour it in, and take it off the heat)

LMAO!! She is a funny one isn't she.

Well you know I will ALWAYS volunteer......but I would need a passport first.

...and you can tell them she is single so her husband won't mind, but she is kinda private so SHE would mind....and her FUTURE husband might mind a little.... for now anyway. ;)

Mmm how about a fresh pic of what u r doing now...
seriously not sure what the lit guidelines are on a pic like that

ahh OK....Hmm, I've only had the stuff from a box. (You just boil the water, pour it in, and take it off the heat)

Yuck Stove top is to stuffing what a blow up doll is to sex

Well you know I will ALWAYS volunteer......but I would need a passport first.

Yea, you should do that

.and you can tell them she is single so her husband won't mind, but she is kinda private so SHE would mind....and her FUTURE husband might mind a little.... for now anyway.

For now? Why I am going though the trouble of training her so she can end up covered up again

seriously not sure what the lit guidelines are on a pic like that

Yuck Stove top is to stuffing what a blow up doll is to sex

Yea, you should do that

For now? Why I am going though the trouble of training her so she can end up covered up again

Would be good to look them over......or at least share with your biggest fan. ;)

LMAO!! Alright then....Just call me uncultured and unrefined.

It's on the list

I said he and she would MIND for now.......and she will NOT be covered up again. (Not THAT crazy kiddo ;)
)

There's the making of a cooking show right there the Naked Cheif!
Not that my vote counts but trim bush is sexy and itches way less!

Not that my vote counts but trim bush is sexy and itches way less!

Every vote counts didn't you learn anything from Gore v Bush

You will notice BUSH won

Wow Bad bad pun.

Furry does not itch...landing strip does at it grows back I can only imagine that bald is nothing but an excuse to play with yourself

I walked into that Bush pun......walked into.....???
Hairy,trimed or bare its all good but its nice to see some bush now and then on an adult woman, now about the naked cooking show was that a yes or a no??

Every vote counts didn't you learn anything from Gore v Bush

You will notice BUSH won

Wow Bad bad pun.

Furry does not itch...landing strip does at it grows back I can only imagine that bald is nothing but an excuse to play with yourself

LOL and you don't need an excuse to do that....Just an excuse WHY you're doing it.

naked cooking, naked in bed, horny, puns you are so know how to get my attention.

walked into that Bush pun......walked into.....???
Hairy,trimed or bare its all good but its nice to see some bush now and then on an adult woman, now about the naked cooking show was that a yes or a no??

You can walk into my bush... jokes if you insist. Nude cooking sounds good

God almost three am here I cannot stand this insomnia.

Attachments

• TWAIN022.jpg
    TWAIN022.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 1,904
Back