return of dimples?

Well, well

Look who's back. Hey there Nrrrrdy Gurl. Long time no see. Still looking sexy I see.

Hi yall,

I used to post here somewhat regularly with a bit of a nerd girl theme.. debating coming back again. Feeling out the waters.

Brief bit about me: I'm 26 and 5'6 on a tall day. Naturally brunette but it sometimes ends up shades of red.. and 36DD ^.^

I'm a horse trainer for a living and very introverted so my main hobbies are movies and video games. Favourite games include wow, elder scrolls series, professor layton series, Zelda series, harvest moon, and little things I find on steam. Right now my hand is broken and I can't use a mouse so I've been playing Wolf among us on my phone. :p

I'm bi.. and prefer older men/women my age but really am open minded. I'm a bit of a sub and a little into dd/lg but neither to an extreme sense.

Always welcome to ideas and suggestions
welcome back.....looking great. hope you enjoy this visit to Lit.

Hi yall,

I used to post here somewhat regularly with a bit of a nerd girl theme.. debating coming back again. Feeling out the waters.

Brief bit about me: I'm 26 and 5'6 on a tall day. Naturally brunette but it sometimes ends up shades of red.. and 36DD ^.^

I'm a horse trainer for a living and very introverted so my main hobbies are movies and video games. Favourite games include wow, elder scrolls series, professor layton series, Zelda series, harvest moon, and little things I find on steam. Right now my hand is broken and I can't use a mouse so I've been playing Wolf among us on my phone. :p

I'm bi.. and prefer older men/women my age but really am open minded. I'm a bit of a sub and a little into dd/lg but neither to an extreme sense.

I really like these two pictures.... you're a very pretty girl.
Beautiful.
FF :rose:

I loved all of your threads. I'm so glad your gorgeous self is back posting again.

after the first pic i thought you were very cute but then those glasses are just fucking adorable.

introverted nerdy girls that like older boys and play wow are my favorite kind.

thanks for sharing.

Hi yall,

Thanks for the warm welcome back guys ^^

Attachments

• Stripetop.jpg
    Stripetop.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 1,205
Back