the Authors’ Hangout LITEROTICA/A.I.R. 2012-2015 Themed Contests Support Thread…

Status
Not open for further replies.
have you entered your Halloween contest story yet?

no?

well you better hurry...

[size=+2]ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS (A.I.R.)[/size]

2014 Halloween Contest

sexy-halloween.jpg

year #5 on a.i.r…

You can begin submitting your stories on Sunday September 26th and up until October 24th. We encourage all contestants to submit their stories as early in the submission window as possible. Those authors who try to abuse the system by entering their stories at the very last hour (using the infamous darkboy technique) will risk having their stories disqualified.

The winners will be announced on or around October 31st

You can discuss this special contest on the tigerlady’s AHland toady thread, or of course on the WORLD FAMOUS A.I.R. thread.

PLEASE NOTE:
While the LITEROTICA Halloween Contest runs at the same time as the A.I.R. Contest the two are totally separate and run under a different set of rules.​

RULES (for the A.I.R. section of the contest):
(see the QUEEN for this weeks LITEROTICA Rules and their interpretation)

- All submissions must be stand-alone stories created for this contest theme. We will not accept individual chapters of a larger work submitted separately.

- Nor will stories featuring characters, locales, plot lines, etc., etc., that have been previously used by the author be accepted.

- Prizes will be awarded in the following categories (a story can only win one prize in each contest):

1) Best Overall Story
2) Most Views
3) Most Comments
4) Most Votes
5) Highest Rated

- A story has to accrue a minimum of 250 votes to be eligible (higher in some categories). The vote, comment, view, favorite, and score numbers that are reported by LITEROTICA will be used subject to final verification by the A.I.R. Computer Center.

- Authors are prohibited from voting or commenting on their own stories. Their votes on competing stories will also be swept away.

- Story must have a Halloween Day Theme.

- It must be erotic in content.

- Non-Human/Science-Fiction category stories will not be accepted in this contest.

- Story must not exceed 5 LITEROTICA pages in length (20,000 words).

- Each author is allowed only one submission (under his name and his various ALTS –ie whoever owns the condiment ALTS this contest are allowed only one entry - not two) per contest.

-An exception to this rule has been made for Top 25 “Most Favorited” authors – they are allowed two or three depending upon their ranking.

- No character may be named Pauletta.

- Don’t just submit some rehashed story you’ve been working on for years. We want something fresh. Be creative!

- The "least viewed" story in the contest has absolutely no chance of winning a prize.

- A.I.R. reserves the right to disqualify without notice or explanation any story in which any kind of cheating or vote-tampering is suspected.

- Every story that meets the above criteria and is submitted to LITEROTICA during the contest period will be automatically entered into the A.I.R. contest. No special submission form must be filled out. We believe in inclusivity!

- If you have any questions regarding any of the above or anything pertaining to our contests, feel free to contact me by PM or email, or post any questions you have on this o the A.I.R. thread.

GOOD LUCK!!!

Yes ladies and gentlemen you are on AHland’s #1 thread!

Sponsored in part by your friends at ScouriesWorld

A.I.R. 2014 Halloween Contest

WellwornDeterminedDugong.gif

talk about trying to get some a.i.r.?

Now With Over 98,000 Views!!!!!!

y2wPu6N.gif

halloween goodies…?

You see, folks, this air thread has been dragged on for 3 years and with scouriesthescumbag bumping it to the top every time this thread tries to bury itself, so it's no wonder that this thread has garnered that many views.

This is the Fake Association of one. Yes, Ladies and Gentlemen, this is the air thread where the only winner is scouries and his multiple alts.

Psst: Add scouries to your ignore list to avoid any further headache

Regards,

AH

2309 entries received so far - THANKS ALL!

1598454688_24a570ef8c_b.jpg

more halloween goodies…?

1-pieter-claesz--vanitas-still-life-with-violin-and-glass-ball--1628-levin-rodriguez.jpg

too much halloween???

[size=+2] LIFETIME ACHIEVMENT AWARD[/size]

tumblr_mjfojtEd351qda1k7o1_500.gif

the [size=+2]:D MANU :D[/size] award

Votes are now being tallied!

MANU is pointing towards the winner!

Who will be our 26th MANU winner and join these giants of erotic writing...

BarondeSade
BOSTONFICTIONWRITER
Brodosist
Cphucker/_
ColleenThomas

Daniellekitten
DG Hear
Goldeniangel
Harddaysknight
Just Plain Bob

Many Feathers
masterhypnotist
nikki_2021
PacoFear
rgjohn

ronde
samslam
SamuelX
Sarahhh
scouries

Slickman
TryAnything
Tx Tall Tales
Wm_Sexpear
youbadboy

JZ6YsxB.gif

Pumpkin pie???

lYz3ySb.gif

Is that your Halloween costume mummy????

big1-new2.gif

yes a.i.r. is still number ome!!!!

Oh look, the alt with the fake crap is back.

Give it up scouries. All you're doing is looking like as big an ass as you really are.:rolleyes:

[size=+2] LITEROTICA’S LIFETIME ACHIEVMENT AWARD[/size]

The Board of Directors of the ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS (A.I.R.) decided some time ago that it would be appropriate to honor one of the giants of LITEROTICA fiction at the end of each of the Special Themed A.I.R. Contests.

They decided to call this new prize, one they believe will soon become emblematic of erotic fiction excellence and the most respected author’s award in the genre, the MANU. This name of course honors the first PRINCE of erotic fiction, a man who’s become a giant in the field of erotic publishing.

satyre-1000.png

the [size=+2]:D MANU :D[/size] award

These prizes will be awarded based on the author’s complete body of work. This is the twenty-sixth MANU to be awarded.

She is from the Frozen (brrrrr) North! Which perhaps explains why she is able to write such HOT stories – these Cannucks need something to warm up their igloos at night. Although she has only been here on LITEROTICA for four short years she has rocketed up the “most favorite” list and now is a dominating #1! A multiple A.I.R. Award winner and Knight of the Order of the Vote Getter Club, this long legged lass is a welcome addition to this group of the greats.

She’s the 26th winner of the MANU, please join me and millions of A.I.R. readers worldwide in honoring the one and only:

[size=+4]silkstockingslover [/size]

[size=+2]the MANU
LITEROTICA’S LIFETIME ACHIEVMENT AWARD
[/size]

BarondeSade
BOSTONFICTIONWRITER
brodosist
ColleenThomas
Cphucker

Daniellekitten
DG Hear
Goldeniangel
Harddaysknight
Just Plain Bob

Many Feathers
masterhypnotist
nikki_2021
PacoFear
rgjohn

ronde
samslam
SamuelX
Sarahhh
scouries

silkstockingslover
Slickman
TryAnything
Tx Tall Tales
Wm_Sexpear

youbadboy

(NOW WITH OVER 99,000 VIEWS!!!!)

8285566-teengif.gif

running for a.i.r.!!!!

tumblr_mv2eigBtkp1s6sn46o1_1280.jpg

results cuming soon!!!!!

Air Winners Announced!!!!

A.I.R. HALLOWEEN CONTEST 2014

On behalf of all of us associated with the ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS I'd like to offer congrats to the OFFICIAL LITEROTICA winners (except for the cheaters).

I’d also like to post the HALLOWEEEN CONTEST winners as picked by the ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS. These selections are not official LITEROTICA winners. Instead they were designed to reward stories that were the true #1 choices of our readers (OVER 1.6 MILLION READERS VOTED!).

And what a group of winners. Great writing!

We also like to take a second and ask all of you to remember the brilliant BOSTONFICTIONWRITER who was murdered over four years ago. Rest in Peace big guy.

tumblr_mauomwtCtZ1r0gfv0o1_500.jpg

A.I.R. 2014 HALLOWEEN STORY CONTEST AWARD WINNERS

A.I.R. 2014 HALLOWEEN Story Contest
BEST STORY IN THE CONTEST

Words by jezzaz

MOST VIEWS RECEIVED WINNER

Perks of Working at the Mall by a2drew

MOST COMMENTS RECEIVED WINNER

Already Gone by Rogue9_815

MOST VOTES RECEIVED WINNER

A Love Less Ordinary by frenchn3

HIGHEST RATED WINNER

A Working Girls Life by sinfuldeeds

Certain stories were disqualified for category problems, failure to follow the theme, or other major infractions. Various authors who broke the one contest-one story rule had their entries thrown out (except for top 10 “most favorited”). These included ace and his many ALTS.

All Non-Erotic stories were disqualified as well as the thirteen stories identified by our association computers as ALT stories.

Congratulations to our winners – well done!​

*Under the ASSOCIATIONS rules a story/author can only win one prize in any contest.
** Minimum numbers of votes are required to qualify in the various categories

Wouldn't it be hilarious if one or more of your "winners" was/were among my "many alts." :D

snob.jpg

Wouldn't it be hilarious if one or more of your "winners" was/were among my "many alts."

Well ace, given the number of "voting" alts you've created over the years it would almost be a miracle if one of them hasn't! Of course, if and when we identify one, it will be disqualified and it will simply be another of your many, many alts that have been outed and you disgraced.

For the many readers of this thread who don't know this infamous poster he has the second most "voting" alts on the site (trailing only the dumb one from texas).

And what does her highness think of this cretin? Here are her exact words on the subject:

image.php

And that is why I have no interest in talking to you (ace/pilot/sr71plt etc.,etc.) or LC… Because experience has shown me that the two of you have little interest in improving the site. You want to tear it down, to slander its ownership and the site itself. I am willing to - and I do, every day - discuss site issues with people who see weaknesses and want to help improve things. I am not willing to be insulted, berated, and yelled at constantly. That is not a good use of my time and it is not enjoyable.

yes a.i.r. is doing it again! not one holiday contest - instead TWO!!!! First a Thanksgiving Contest which will be immediately followed by a Xmas/New Years Contest.

2014 Thanksgiving Day Contest

Wii_gnocca.gif

You can begin submitting your stories on November 1st and up until November 28th. We encourage all contestants to submit their stories as early in the submission window as possible. Those authors who try to abuse the system by entering their stories at the very last hour (using the infamous darkboy technique) will risk having their stories disqualified.

The winners will be announced on or around November 30th

You can discuss this special contest on tigerlady’s AHland thread, or of course here on the World Famous #1 AHland A.I.R. thread.

THANKSGIVING CONTEST RULES:

- All submissions must be stand-alone stories created for this contest theme. We will not accept individual chapters of a larger work submitted separately.

- Nor will stories featuring characters, locales, plot lines, etc., etc., that have been previously used by the author be accepted.

- Prizes will be awarded in the following categories (a story can only win one prize in each contest):

1) Best Overall Story
2) Most Views
3) Most Comments
4) Most Votes
5) Highest Score

- A story has to accrue a minimum of 250 votes to be eligible (higher in some categories). The vote, comment, view, favorite, and score numbers that are reported by LITEROTICA will be used subject to final verification by the A.I.R. Computer Center.

- Authors are prohibited from voting or commenting on their own stories. Their votes on competing stories will also be swept away.

- Story must have a Thanksgiving Day Theme.

- It must be erotic in content.

- Non-Human/Science-Fiction category stories will not be accepted in this contest.

- Story must not exceed 5 LITEROTICA pages in length (20,000 words).

- Each author is allowed only one submission (under his name and his various ALTS) per contest.

-An exception to this rule has been made for Top 10 “Most Favorited” authors – they are allowed two or three depending upon their ranking.

- No character may be named Pauletta.

- Don’t just submit some rehashed story you’ve been working on for years. We want something fresh. Be creative!

- The "least viewed" story in the contest has absolutely no chance of winning a prize.

- A.I.R. reserves the right to disqualify without notice or explanation any story in which any kind of cheating or vote-tampering is suspected.

- Every story that meets the above criteria and is submitted to LITEROTICA during the contest period will be automatically entered into the A.I.R. contest. No special submission form must be filled out. We believe in inclusivity!

- If you have any questions regarding any of the above or anything pertaining to our contests, feel free to contact me by PM or email, or post any questions you have on this thread.

Good Luck!!!

it will simply be another of your many, many alts that have been outed and you disgraced.

I'm game. Show me one of these "outed" alts--beyond your silly speculation.

And, yes, I realize you only make these stupid accusations to get someone other than yourself posting to your thread. :rolleyes:

You'd think after all these years you'd get the clue how lame your performance art has become.

I'm game. Show me one of these "outed" alts--beyond your silly speculation.

4glory whatever comes to mind. Its more than speculation on my part and I posted my findings.

You can go through my posting history and find it because you're not worth the time. It was during a fawc, maybe the one before last. It was pretty obvious.

Beyond that one, the only thing anyone needs to do to find your alts is look on your favorite page, you've faved all your alts ala Freddie.

I realize you have your nose up my ass enough to think you know more about me than I do myself, LC (you really are a sick fuck), but that's pure speculation on your part. If you have proof of any alt I'm entering contests with, provide it. Otherwise you are just blowing your usual smear campaign farts. Did I mention that you are a really sick stalker?

Guess that one stung just a little, didn't it? Can always tell when I'm right when you start dropping f-bombs

Here I'll play

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?p=51699783&highlight=4glory6#post51699783

Post 166 (sent to me courtesy of a friend, you know what those are, right? Um, never mind.)

Recently, Halloween contest entry by you as 4glory

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?p=51699783&highlight=4glory6#post51699783

This is you all day long. You have a proven history-that anyone can see looking through your stories-that if anyone dare criticize you, you immediately retaliate because how dare anyone not like your work.

Pathetic....sad and pathetic.

And childish because you should be able to figure out by now that most secure confident adults shrug off unfounded accusations with "cute you think that" and wander off.

Only liars-and bad ones-constantly have to defend what is the alleged truth.

The ones who talk the most in reality do the least and you never shut up.

Last edited:
the only thanksgiving story contest on LIT!!!!

A.I.R. 2014 Thanksgiving Contest

sexy_thanksgiving_day_06.gif

Get your stories in a.s.a.p....

The only problem is that it is a fake contest just like the rest of the crap you run off at the mouth about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back