men, do you want to see your wife with another man?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would love to see my wife taking care of a big dicked guy. Then join in and help her take care of him. Then be forced to clean them both up.

My biggest fantasy by far.
 
Cuckold way

Perhaps the true question should be one to break the guys into a couple of categories. (Or three if the illusive "other" is applied.)

Men, do you see yourself as a cuckold. Or are you one half of a swinging couple? :)

I like posing as the cuckold. I would love to lay right beside her and watch her face as he thrusts deep inside and if the position works out..... him on his back, she sitting on his stomach, straddling his cock and knees wide and spread so that I can lay between their legs and lick and suck her clit while he fucks her
 
I like posing as the cuckold. I would love to lay right beside her and watch her face as he thrusts deep inside and if the position works out..... him on his back, she sitting on his stomach, straddling his cock and knees wide and spread so that I can lay between their legs and lick and suck her clit while he fucks her

I would see us both as participating equally across the board, not as a cuckold type thing, but that's just my preference
 
Cuckold way

I would see us both as participating equally across the board, not as a cuckold type thing, but that's just my preference

Actually I have been a cuckold most of my life. My first sexual experience with a woman was in high school. There was this young lady who was working as a call girl. I took her to a motel and she proceeded to introduce me to what she called eating pussy (a term I hate). After I had brought her to an orgasm she told me that just before we met the evening she had fucked another guy. For some reason that really turned me on and when I told her how it excited me she promised a repeat.
We became engaged and much to my surprise she insisted that I become her cuckold and I served faithfully as her cuckold.
That only lasted 2 years and since then I make sure that the women in my life know what I need and that they want it as much as I want it.
My present partner is very tuned in to what turns me on and she loves providing what I need.
There are other ladies in my sexual life but I try and keep them separated.
 
On my journey to get my wife to let me "share her".
(some previously posted info)

My wife, likes to dance, I don't, at all. I suggested that she go dancing with another man. She said that sounded like a fun idea. She asked if she could slow dance with him, I said Of course. ;) She does know of my fantasy of sharing her, though at this time, she doesn't really share that fantasy with me. But she does occasionally share tales of her in bed with her ex's knowing its a turn on for me, which then turn her on. Funny that way. When she tells me about one ex's water bed, she said it was VERY WARM and moved just right to their motions.

Well, the other day, she yells me about a guy she had a crush on in college. She was in his dorm room one day, and they were sitting on his bed, she was willing and ready to.....make out with him, and then let him have sex with her if he wanted to. He was very cute, blonde, swimmer. It didn't work out though. And opportunity passed with him. All that I already knew. But the other day, she said to me. "I don't like to keep things from you, so I want you to know I had a memory of *** and looked him up on FB and added him as a friend." I told her no problem, I'm sad that he didn't get his opportunity to make out with her when he had the chance. She goes back to CA to visit family alot. He lives in CA..... So.... I'm hoping that she'll remember my desire to share her, and the fact that any possibility in my mind of it ever happening would be with a guy from her past. Perhaps one day she'll get to relive that opportunity with him on his bed and he'll get to fuck her still tight red haired pussy all night.

My wifes boobs and pussy looks like this. Its tight, it taste fantastic! And it LOVES a hard cock filling it full of cum.

06kB2rj.jpg

You lucky man. Hopefully she'll look him up, and tell you all about it!
 
I'd love to watch my wife being licked and fucked, we often talk about how hot seeing her squirt on someone else would be
 
It's a pity you didn't get to watch/join in. I wouldn't like to see my wife with another man, I'd like to see her with 5 or 6 other men.

Sounds like that was fucking inTents.

I would love for my wife to come home and tell me a story like your wife did.


We talk openly of my fantasy of her fucking other men and she gets insanely turned on by it.

I think it's just a matter of time till it happens.


my Wife had me book a hotel room for her this weekend, at firs i thought she wanted us to get away from the kids for a while.. then She informed me that only she was going out of town and that She was going to meet with a young man she met about 8 months ago at a party and She can't wait to fuck him properly.. (She told me that She "sort of fucked him that night.. Her skinny jeans were pulled partway down so he couldn't get full penetration and it was only a couple of strokes before everyone was pounding on the bathroom door.. but She said what he managed to get in was a LOT more then me).. oh and he is like 21 or 22 and my Wife is 35 :)
 
well She just left to go to the hotel and meet with her young lover, she had me lick her pussy for a while.. then told me that if i so much as let my penis drool in my panties while she was gone tonight that she would know and that i would be punished when she got home tomorrow.. however she told me also that i was to edge my self at least every two to three hours until she got home..
 
this is a nice video dealing with this subject...
 
Last edited by a moderator:
yea, it was nice and playful and not over the top

i emailed that to my wife.. maybe she will do something like that for me.. :)

instead of just making me wait at home for her to come back after being with her lovers...
 
I would love to fuck a mans wife as he watched. I'm straight but love cum (women's & men's) The thought of a man eating my cum from his wife's pussy is so erotic. I would have to go down on her after him !
 
My latest dream...

Last night I dreamed of my wife leaving her phone laying unlocked on the couch as she went to use the restroom. Curious, I began to flip through her history and messages. I opened her web browser and saw that she was logged into a site for cheating wives. She had hundreds of pictures of her nude, exposed and vulnerable. A few of self bondage. And even more of her face and glasses covered in loads of sticky cum that was most definitely not mine. Her message box was filled with messages begging for her to meet up with other men, and even some women. Needless to say, I woke up with my cock throbbing. Just thought I'd share with y'all.
 
Last night I dreamed of my wife leaving her phone laying unlocked on the couch as she went to use the restroom. Curious, I began to flip through her history and messages. I opened her web browser and saw that she was logged into a site for cheating wives. She had hundreds of pictures of her nude, exposed and vulnerable. A few of self bondage. And even more of her face and glasses covered in loads of sticky cum that was most definitely not mine. Her message box was filled with messages begging for her to meet up with other men, and even some women. Needless to say, I woke up with my cock throbbing. Just thought I'd share with y'all.

dream or nightmare
 
It took a lot of convincing for her to do this, but she loved it, and now does it on a regular basis.
 
Neither worked for me. The first got a huge big security warning from McAfee and the second would not play without some extra program added to my computer. No thanks.
 
Looks like spam to me. My Anti-virus blocked something after I clicked on it.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
My wife D had been selling real estate in a Midwestern town for about two years and had business relationships with the local bank and president of the bank as well as other business people. One day the broker of her firm told her that Art, the pres. of the bank wanted to get into her panties. She told me this after dinner and asked what I thought. We had talked about our sex life and the interest in sex with other people but had not pursued it. However, we had engaged in sex play in our social group, but never intercourse. a few weeks passed and I asked if anything was said or happened with the broker or Art. She told me no and we left it at that.

A month later D arrived home just after me. She had on one of my favorite outfits; skirt, blouse and boots. She kissed and she said lets make love before the kids get home. she had a new front clasp bra and no panties on when we flopped on the bed. She was hot, wet and bucked like she was in heat. It was great. We laid in one another s arms and then she told me that she met Art for lunch and went to a motels where they screwed. She was concerned that I'd be pissed and i told her I was ok with it and she told me all about it. I got hard and we screwed again and it was better than the first time. D met Art for "lunch" once a week for several weeks. Since she had her tubes tied and he gave her proff of being clean, the used no protection and I got to see the evidence of their play. Great turn on. She broke off the relationship when he got serious on her. This was the start of adventuresome sex life for us about 20 years ago. Always open nothing behind the back activity. Never did see her screwing another guy though. We did share our experiences
Great story
I think I would really like to try the whole sharing thing and it would be awesome to see my wife being pleasured and me participating also only I don't like the whole cuck thing just not into the humiliation part and not being there for the fun
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top