*bites lip in anticipation*

ill take a wild guess..horny men lusting over two beautiful naked women....yeah plenty of hard cocks sprung to life i bet seeing those pics

ill take a wild guess..horny men lusting over two beautiful naked women....yeah plenty of hard cocks sprung to life i bet seeing those pics

lol, I suppose that's one way to put it? :)

It is so very easy to talk sweet to a girl who is so easy on the eyes ;)

Aww, aren't you just the sweetest? Such generous compliments, I am not worthy :)

Happy Tuesday everybody! Just finished running one errand and off to do the next...but thought I might post something in the meantime ;)

Everybody having a good week so far?

This picture is cute as hell. *subscribe*

lol well thank you! I don't think I have ever heard my cleavage described as 'cute' :)

I was arrested by your face first. Love it. Now...I didn't address the cleavage, because..those fuckers look magnificent!!

I don't see in any way, shape, or form how you COULD NOT be worthy. You are a sweetie and a stunner :kiss:

See this is one of those times lit needs a blushing emoticon...you are very kind to say such sweet things :heart:

I was arrested by your face first. Love it. Now...I didn't address the cleavage, because..those fuckers look magnificent!!

lol, I also don't think I have heard them referred to as 'fuckers' before!

But thank you...I am not much to look at, sorta average as best. It's generous of you to say such nice things about my plain face :)

See this is one of those times lit needs a blushing emoticon...you are very kind to say such sweet things :heart:

I bet you are extremely beautiful while you are blushing. I have seen a few pictures of your face and a nice slightly reddish glow would look quite magnificent.

lol, I also don't think I have heard them referred to as 'fuckers' before!

But thank you...I am not much to look at, sorta average as best. It's generous of you to say such nice things about my plain face :)

Bah. I've seen average. You're not. Beautiful facial features. Bright eyes. Just a pleasure to behold.

I bet you are extremely beautiful while you are blushing. I have seen a few pictures of your face and a nice slightly reddish glow would look quite magnificent.

My friend giggles whenever I blush because I only get a faint hint of it over the bridge of my nose and through my cheeks, but my eartips get decidedly reddish and she seems to think it is hysterical. So there's a mental image for you! :cathappy:

Bah. I've seen average. You're not. Beautiful facial features. Bright eyes. Just a pleasure to behold.

Aww well shucks, I don't know what to say to that. You're very generous with your compliments, thank you :)

My friend giggles whenever I blush because I only get a faint hint of it over the bridge of my nose and through my cheeks, but my eartips get decidedly reddish and she seems to think it is hysterical. So there's a mental image for you! :cathappy:

Aww well shucks, I don't know what to say to that. You're very generous with your compliments, thank you :)

I don't give them out needlessly. So....:rose:

Well I must say that is a great mental image there. I can just imagine how you looked a few minutes ago with this description and I must say that I stick to my previous remarks about it. :)

Sorry for the slightly slow reply, I snuck off to take a quick shower! :D

I don't give them out needlessly. So....:rose:

Well that is good to hear...it always means that much more when the compliments are so genuine and intentional! :rose:

Well I must say that is a great mental image there. I can just imagine how you looked a few minutes ago with this description and I must say that I stick to my previous remarks about it. :)

lol, well I am glad it amuses me! It certainly makes my close friends smile...when they get the rare chance to illicit a blush from me! :)

Well that is good to hear...it always means that much more when the compliments are so genuine and intentional! :rose:

lol, well I am glad it amuses me! It certainly makes my close friends smile...when they get the rare chance to illicit a blush from me! :)

Hmm..now I'm picturing a blush...niiiiiiiccceeee!

You snuck off for a shower! But what about your adoring fans? :) Leaving them...hangin out to dry. It's all good though. I hope you feel better :)

I will say that I definitely smiled when you said that I made you blush :)

Well this isn't a pic from tonight, but it was recent...I feel bad wandering off to shower without telling anybody, so perhaps this will make up for it? ;)

Attachments

• shower-breasts.jpg
    shower-breasts.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 299
Well this isn't a pic from tonight, but it was recent...I feel bad wandering off to shower without telling anybody, so perhaps this will make up for it? ;)

Okay, I suppose I can forgive you for running off for a shower since you posted this picture. You're lucky though, I might not be so forgiving next time LOL

Another great shot, unfortunately your beautiful face was not in the photo, but I guess I can overlook that this time :)

Now I REALLY wish I were there!

lol, well thank you for the compliment! :)

Okay, I suppose I can forgive you for running off for a shower since you posted this picture. You're lucky though, I might not be so forgiving next time LOL

Another great shot, unfortunately your beautiful face was not in the photo, but I guess I can overlook that this time :)

lol! Well at least I got myself out of trouble this time...I don't know that I have anything recent, and decent, that would include my face. I'll check ;)

I'd say yes! Mmm

Please to hear you approve! :D

lol, well thank you for the compliment! :)

lol! Well at least I got myself out of trouble this time...I don't know that I have anything recent, and decent, that would include my face. I'll check ;)

Please to hear you approve! :D

Approve is an understatement. ..:rose:

Back