The Alchemist (Closed for Scarlettnuit)

“Here’s proof to show to her. Now, go straight there.”

Richard shook his head. He knew he should be able to take out all the police. Especially if Viv was by his side. They wouldn't know whats coming to them. But he had asked for her help, and she'd told hm to leave it.

He walked away, but he could still hear her voice even blocks from where she was being arrested as she talked smart to the cops. Smell her natural scent. The faint odour of their previous tryst still lingering. He was focused on her so much that he failed to see the police man who stepped in front of him.

"You there, good man. Where are you...?" But Richard leapt forward without thought. A quick blow to the stomach, knocking the wind out of him and then follow up across the temple. The blow nearly threw the poor guard across the road. His body hit the road, hard.

Richard quickly dragged him into an alley. Why had he done that? Was he insane? The police man mant him no harm. Even so, he should take the uniform. Viv's friend might want to bust her out, and even if she didn't Richard could suggest it. No... No.. just go to the house, like Viv had told him to.

Richard walked several paces down the alley, but then stopped. After some consideration he rushed back and stripped the police man down. He bundled the clothes up and hurried through a series of back streets, looking over his shoulder the whole time.

He found the address eventually. A small two story affair which shared side walls with its neighbours. A small, golden bell waited by the door. Richard rang it. Looking around to see if he'd been followed. What if Viv's friend wasn't home. What had she said her name was....?
 
Sayuri was perched above the entrance to the warehouse she inhabited. A strange started walking down her alley, a narrow alley could give on advantage against great numbers, and pulled her katana from it’s sheath. As she figured moved to her door and rang the bell. What does he want…was he carrying…cop clothes?

She jumped silently from her perch to straddle Richards back in one swiftly silent and deadly move, her blade was a hair’s width from his neck.

“Who are you?” she whispered into his ear.
 
Richard had no idea he was being watched until the Japanese girl landed on him from behind. Even with his enhanced senses she moved like the wind, and she was fast. Lean, powerful legs clenched around his waist, cutting off his ability to draw a full breath. The sudden weight was a shock, but he didn't fall when she landed on him because of the potion coursing through his system. By instinct his hand sprang back to grab her by the shoulders and throw her off him, but in the split second that the sword touched his neck, he knew she had him. Soft breasts pressed against his back but the arms and legs of his opponent were toned with muscle. Richard stretched his hands away from his body in a "I surrender" pose.

Hot breath tickled his ear and the hair on the back of his neck. "Who are you?" She half whispered, half threatened. God, he hoped this was Viv's friend. Actually now that he thought about it, the personality seemed to fit. He chuckled despite himself. "My name is Richard," he said "Viv sent me." Well let's see what happens next.
 
Last edited:
She could smell Vivien on him, as well as something else. She turned to look him dead in the eye for a few moments before lowering her katana and sheathing it.

“Follow me.” She told him.

The rain that had started to fall soaked through the white tank top she wore making it transparent, a pleasant view of her bare breasts presented. She walked in the opposite direction of the warehouse and after a few twists and turns she pressed her thumb against a brick as what appeared to be a hologram flickered off long enough for her to motion him in the door and follow him before it snapped back up, hiding entrance.

Her heels clicked against the hard wood floor of a rather luxurious room. Rich reds and purples dominated the room, a long velvet settee facing the fire a nearby corner piled with large pillows. There was a kitchen just past this room and that is where she took Richard. She opened a drawer pulled out a strange smelling cigarette and then used a tea towel to dry her long black hair. When she was done she took a drag off of the cigarette and then blew the smoke away from him.

“What has happened to her?”
 
The exotic beauty looked him up and down with her almond shaped eyes. She turned on her heel and led the way through thew back alleys to God knows where. He found himself enchanted by the fluid sway of her hips. Her arse was well toned and short well muscled legs moved with grace a precision. He wondered what it would be like to have those legs wrapped around him. To take that well toned arse and give it a good spanking.

He shook his head. The potion again. Obviously the effect on his libido hadn't worn off, yet. Of course the way her wet tank top moulded itself to those pert and perfect tits. Hmmm... imagine taking one of those in his mouth.

He rubbed his eyes. Trying to ignore the insistent throbbing behind his balls.

She led him into some private pad, hidden in a warehouse. The soft lighting cast a sensual glow over the room. The japenese girl dried her hair and lit a smoke. "Any chance I can..?" he asked nodding towards the cigarette. He looked down realising for the first time how soaked his own clothes were. He was leaving a small puddle on the floor.

“What has happened to her?”

He stared at her. His eyes travelling over her body before locking on her face.

"We were travelling together and some stuff.... She said I should find you. You could take me somewhere safe. She suggested we should stay close, but lay low. Don't come after her. My names Richard by the way."

God she smelled good.
 
She handed him her cigarette, her taste still on it and then walked away for a moment and brought him a couple of towels. "I don't have anything that would fit you. You can wear the towel if you want." She told him as she stripped her top off unceremoniously and walked towards the fireplace that was roaring not in the living room. She let the fire warm her sking for a moment before putting the shirt she found on the couch on.

She thought about her Vivien and hated that anyone could have done something bad to her. If Vivien said to stay away, she meant it. Despite how much she longed to go rescue her beauty, she would have to wait. If she heard nothing tomorrow she would go after her, where ever she was. She turned to face Richard.

"Sayuri. You can call me Si if you wish." she told him as took off her shoes and hung her pants near the fire, leaving her in nothing but a white tank top and white bikini panties. She walked to the comfortable red velvet couch across from the fire and opened a woodbox that sat on the coffeetable. She took out another colorful cigarette and lit it before looking at him again.

"I will lay low tonight, but I want to know where she is. If I don't hear from her by tomorrow afternoon I'm going to...." she paused, he smelled...odd...not bad...not great either. "There is a sunken tub in the back if you wish to take a bath." she told him unnerved by the strange scent. http://67.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_me3xl3oJ401rjqucho1_500.jpg
 
The heady buzz of the cigarette and the taste of her left Richard momentarily disorientated. He watched her move to the fire and strip off her wet clothes. Her lean and exquisitely feminine body bent forward by the fire, displaying well toned cheeks stuck out towards him.

"I don't have anything that would fit you. You can wear the towel if you want."

He took another drag doing his best, but failing, to avoid staring at her. He removed his own shirt and slung the towel around his shoulders. The fire felt hot and burned his skin when he placed his clothes next to hers. After a moments hesitation he removed his pants. HIs erection had subsided, for now, although evidence of his recent arousal were still evident. With his back to her he wrapped the towel around his waist, but left his white boxers on.

"I will lay low tonight, but I want to know where she is. If I don't hear from her by tomorrow afternoon I'm going to....There is a sunken tub in the back if you wish to take a bath."

Richard stared at her for a moment and said nothing. He turned and walked back towards the kitchen. "Viv is with the police. Thinking it through they don't have anything serious on her. She will be ok." He picked up the sword she had left by the kitchen. It was a short blade, light and well balanced. Good.

He strode back to Si, and handed her the blade. "Keep this close."

He didn't trust himself right now. The potion had turned him into someone different. Violent. He didn't want to hurt her. He shook his head and sat next to her. "What I really need is a needle, and a microscope. I don't suppose you have that, do you."

He took another drag from his cigarette, finishing it off. He blew the smoke away from Si and stubbed the remains in the ash tray.
 
She raised an eyebrow only slightly as he handed her the blade. She knew more ways to kill a man than most and she wouldn’t need a blade to do that, not that he needed to know this of course. When he asked her for the needle and microscope she stood up and motioned for him to follow her. They went down a corridor and then down some steps into a basement.

She flicked a switch and lights fluttered to life. There several boxes and stacks of various items from electronics to exotic foods and everything in between, anything that could fetch a dollar that she could get her hands on.

“The boxes labeled Stricorp….those are full of medical equipment…you might find those things in those.” She them oved to the long metal table against the wall and hopped up on it, crossing her legs and watching him as he perused through her merchandise.

“Why do you need these things?”
 
The equipment here was amazing. Better than what he used in his own laboratory. The microscope itself would take him a year to earn enough to buy. Yet, he found it difficult to care. His eyes kept glancing back at Si's gorgeous bare legs.


“Why do you need these things?”


He shook his head trying to focus on the task at hand. "I've been exposed to a potion. Ingested more than expected. It is having an unexpected affect on me. Increased strength, reflexes, senses and has left me in an almost constant state of arousal."

He pulled out a microscope and a needle. He unbuttoned his sleeve and rolled it up. "To be honest I haven't been able to take my eyes off you since I came through that door. All these thoughts are bombarding through my head. I can't tell what's real. I've always had the deepest respect for you gender, but right now I just want to use you for my own gratification."

Richard's chest rose and fell with heavy breaths and his hand gripped the table, as if he feared he would fall if he let it go. "I just need to find out what's happening to me..."
 
She nodded her head, her face as unreadable as ever. He was clearly in a predicament and she didn’t think to cover up, after all, it was her house and it was just the human body. After a few minutes the left corner of her mouth upturned slightly and then fell again.

“If you want gratification, why don’t you put on a show for me?” she asked and then pushed a chair towards him with her foot. “Perhaps I will return the favor…” She told him as she used her middle finger circle one of her nipples through her shirt, making it harder. “At the very least it will relieve some pressure.” She offered though it was clear that she didn’t care that he was stuck in a perpetual state of arousal, she wanted to watch him do what she asked.
 
“If you want gratification, why don’t you put on a show for me?”

Richard's eyes widened. He could feel the blood move to his face as it dawned on him the words that had slipped from his mouth. They had come tumbling out in a stream of consciousness. Thoughts that on any other day should never have found their way to his tongue. Yet now.. this.
The chair made an uncomfortable grinding noise as it slid across the rock floor.

“Perhaps I will return the favor…”
No. It was unheard of. Made so little sense and yet, the thought blossomed in his mind and he found his finger tips skating across the aching bulge hiding beneath the towel. Evidence of his arousal pressed against it, visible for Si to see.

Her fingers teased the crested peak beneath her thin shirt. Devilish, sugar brown eyes narrowed on him and her plump lips parted as she tilted her head back.

“At the very least it will relieve some pressure.”

For a moment he didn't breath, but then his fingers trailed up to the knot keeping the towel around his waist. With a twist of his fingers it came undone and fell to the ground. He slipped the undergarments off next exposing his erect maleness.

With slow steps he moved to the chair and sat his stiff shaft saluting her. Without a word he gripped the base, his eyes never leaving hers. His grip tightened and he rubbed up and down.

"Like this? Tell me what would please you the most to see. Fast, slow? Long, short?"

Richard's left lip curled upwards.
 
She grinned slightly as he acquiesced to her request without hesitation. She watched as he came towards the seat, large and erect and overjoyed to see her. She wetted her lips with the tip of her tongue as she watched him stroke.

“I want you to torture yourself,” she began, “I want you to almost cum, and then stop yourself.” She explained to him as her hand slid down her body and into her panties. She parted her lips with her middle finger to find that a trickle of moisture had already begun to form. She dipped her finger into her honey and then spread it on her clit and slowly began to massage it.

“I want you to tell me everything that you’re thinking while you do it.” She told him.
 
Richard's eyes followed her hand as it trailed down her curves before disappearing into her white panties.

“I want you to tell me everything that you’re thinking while you do it.”

Richard leaned back in the chair. His strokes became more urgent. He needed to build himself to orgasm and that was going to take some work. He angled his naked body towards her. Adjusting to give Si maximum visibility of his actions.

"I'm wishing you didn't have that shirt on."

His eager bulge expanded further beneath his hands. He tugged at his shaft over and over, increasing his tempo until his breathing became heavier and more laboured.

"I'd love to see your tits. To take them in my mouth."

His hand tightened even more against his straining shaft. He beat his hand against the base of his crotch and with each stroke he could feel his pleasure build.

"I'm imagining you taking it in your mouth. You run your lips over it while Vivian would suck on my balls."

Richard adjusted himself in the chair, falling to his knees. He couldn't build to orgasm unless he was on his knees. It was more confortable, easier to get a grip and allowed him to worship her.

"I'm remembering what it felt like to move inside Vivian. How loud she was when I fucked her. I want to fuck you like I fucked her."

God this felt so good. Sweat beaded on his forehead and he was panting from exertion. His cock felt alive and warm, tingling up and down. He lost himself in the masturbation. His eyes closed, and all that existed was his cock and that pleasure. It built up through his balls sending trills along his shaft. He could feel it coming, and he nearly didn't pull his hand away in time.

Red and angry his dick pointed up at Si, accusingly.
 
Last edited:
She smiled slightly and slowly lifted her shirt up, revealing her erect toffee colored nipples. She then ran her hands over her breasts and gave them a squeeze as she watched him. Seeing the need in his eyes made her bite her lip and her hand traveled underneath her panties, which already had a wet spot on them.

She rubbed her middle finger over her clit as she watched him stroke his cock. She moved her finger in time with his strokes, stopping when he stopped, moving faster when he moved faster. She moaned softly as she too, almost reached her climax and then stopped.

Vivien watched from a darkened corner as the two played together. She hadn’t seen Si in some time and she had forgotten how beautiful she was. She loved her brutal beauty that could kill one or set on free in the blink of an eye. She slowly walked in, her footsteps silent and behind Richard so that he did not see her.

Si looked up with relief and delight that Vivien was ok, but also, that she had been watching them. Viv took off her shirt freeing her full breasts, her pink nipples pointing at Si. She then slowly moved towards the table, so as not to startle Richard and sat next to Si. The two looked at each other for a moment before kissing passionately, the kiss of lovers too long separated. Eventually they pulled away from each other to look at Richard.

“I see you made it here ok.” Viv smiled at him as she absently played with one of Si’s nipples. “Iand I see Si has chosen…mercy?” she grinned a bit. “That potion seems to be troubling you Richard…” She paused to flick her tongue over Si’s nipple, only to illicit a sigh of pleasure from the other woman.

“Whatever will you do?” Si grinned mischievously at Richard.
 
Richard staggered to his feet. With the tip of his penis waving back and forth, his erection pointed from one woman to the next. His face and body were overcome with heat of his lust. He wanted so badly to cum. But he didn’t dare touch his cock. Si had brought him to the edge of climax, and even though he could feel the pleasure moving back and forth along his length, even though his mind was overcome with images of spraying his load into the faces or breasts of these two women like some bad porno, he kept his eager hands behind his back.

He stopped in front of Vivian. His hand cradled her breast in his palm, running his thumb over her ever stiffening nipple. He leaned down and brushed his lips against Vivians. His hungry eyes stared into hers, before he dropped to his knees between Si’s spread legs.

“I’m going to make her cum. Care to help?” With eager hands he pushed her panties to one side, and after breathing her in, ran his tongue along the length of her gash.
 
Si pushed Richard back with her feet. “I did not give you permission.” She told him with a wicked light in her eye. Vivien smiled a bit and moved into the empty space in front of Si’s legs and knelt. She sighed softly as she felt the heat from Si’s center, the sweet smell of her honey wafting into her nostrils. She looked up at the exotic beauty and then slowly ran the tip of her tongue along the damn slit between Si’s legs. The hint of her sweetness made Vivien moan softly as she moved in to tease her further.

Si paused and used her legs, pulling up the skirt that Vivien was wearing, revealing the other woman’s lack of panties and glistening lips. “If you are hungry Richard, perhaps you should start here. Tonight, you do as I tell you, and you will felt a pleasure you have never experienced before.”

Vivien bit the inside of the Si’s thighs gently as she heard her speak to Richard. It had been some time since she had been a pawn in one of Si’s games, she knew the rules. She could only do what was allowed, and it thrilled her, her pussy throbbing at her words. Si truly gave pleasure, mentally and physically.
 
Back
Top