BrettJ & NRSE's Beautiful Bistro & Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello to all of you and thanks for all the posts. I've never seen the appeal of "food sex", but that might just be me.

Did they actually close the old Bistro or was mine simply the last post?

Hope all have a good day. Another scorcher here expected to go into the 90's, just like yesterday. Welcome to LING and others - oh hey, just noticed - I'm starting a new page! We're moving up!

BrettJ

Author / Note Fussy on the Heat Wave / Sensualist

Okay, just checked - yep, the old Bistro is now closed. May it be a happy memory for all.
 
Last edited:
Yeah I went and was going to say a final note but that option had been removed. It was my first Lit home. I happened along just after Investor. Hello BicCockStallion. I'm hungry myself for some chicken fried rice.
 
I had Chinese Food yesterday and that included a generous portion of rice. A comedian I used to like had a line that went something akin to "Rice is a good food for when you're hungry and want a million of something"

Hello to T4T and the rest of you. I'm having myself some Fresca - haven't had that in a while.

BrettJ

Author / Thirsty / Sensualist
 
I just had a slice of warm Apple pie :) fall can't arrive quickly enough. Enough of these 94 sweltering degrees days !
 
Good Morning to all our Bistro regs and visitors. Our first morning in our new lounge. I brought along Bacon and eggs, made from scratch biscuits and gravy, oatmeal or grits, assorted jellies, and blueberry or raspberry danishes. For Ling bagels and toast. Coffee and and juice. Orange or grape....

My premiere question of the day. Since we have such a bounty of delicious smelling foods is have you ever incorporated the food groups into your sexual play ? Or did you do more in the kitchen than just cook ? How about cooking utensils ? Ever been playfully spanked withva spatula or ?

My list : Frozen grapes, ice cubes, ice cream, whipped topping, melted chocolate, tic tacs and other mints, peppermint candy canes :)
And no to a spatula spanking but here's to bottoms up !

Some food can be sexy. I read a book about the grapes once. It was about a certain place they could go.

Suddenly I am in need of dessert.

The ice cubes and whipped cream sound good. The cold can be followed by what is warm.

Suddenly I am in need of dessert again.

Fux.
 
Hello again all. Keeping busy and trying not to try and kill a$$wipe neighbor. Our landlords are genuine scum. I am starting to seriously consider a lawsuit.

BrettJ

Author / Sweltering in Canada / Sensualist
 
I saw something on the Food Network last night, and my wife wants to try it: Apple pie fries. Slices of Granny Smith, pancake batter on it, deep fried, then rolled in cinnamon sugar, and topped with whipped cream.
 
Sounds good to me RJ.

Heading out - it is Thursday. Have a fun fact to share later tonight.

BrettJ


Writer / Tallying (you'll find out what later / Sensualist
 
Tallying ~ BrettJ that sounds interesting. RJ Deep fried apple fries count me in!! I'm a sucker for funnel cakes. I found a recipe for deep fried oreos or reesees. I may have to try it. I don't cook as much as I once did. Hoping after my semi retirement next Friday that will change. I used to bake up these huge feast for family and friends. Something I enjoyed was an ornate table with creative table settings. I want to get back into it. I hung some fall wreaths today even though it's 93. My door looks so pretty. I have a question. I'm taking our grandson out of class for 2 days for Charleston. A friend suggested he should never ever miss a day. We have several educational things planned including the Hunley and the Battery. He is in 3 honors classes and gifted music. I don't see were a couple of days will harm him a bit. Either way I'm doing it and that's that. Hurry back BrettJ with your news. I'm curious.
 
Oh, there's that turquoise plug! And how does one use Tic-Tacs for playtime??
 
Ydahecnot thank you for following our new thread.

I don't use the breath mints and Tic-Tacs. He does:)
Just pop a few in your mouth and treat her like she is a feast ! That minty fresh feeling will leave her tingling all the way to her knees. And don't forget to blow just there..:devil::kiss::kiss:
 
I'm a gum chewer. It helps regulate my breathing as I walk. Yes, it's a real thing.
 
Ydahecnot thank you for following our new thread.

I don't use the breath mints and Tic-Tacs. He does:)
Just pop a few in your mouth and treat her like she is a feast ! That minty fresh feeling will leave her tingling all the way to her knees. And don't forget to blow just there..:devil::kiss::kiss:

I never thought of using mints like that. Thanks for the good ideas. :D
 
Base10 (((hugs)))

Surprise her. Keep the mints hidden. Pop them in your mouth when she isn't expecting it. Then enjoy her burying herself on your face :)
 
My idiot neighbor is at it again.

Home for the night, although if I could find a way to stay out longer, I would have. It's raining at present so at least they won't be outside all night drinking and smoking - not at this end, anyway.

More on the tally later.

BrettJ

Author / Adding Up / Sensualist
 
Final Tally

Almost 26 MILLION!

That is the final tally - of what, you may be asking?

A little over a year ago - perhaps 18 months - for the second time, I tallied up the "hits" my stories had achieved. The number was then staggering at about 10 million. As an author who loves hearing from fans, this was welcome, wonderful news.

Last night, I tried to add but the computer is having issues. A few minutes ago, I finished. I'm about 50 thousand hits shy of the number quoted above. One story alone had nearly half a million hits.

Never in my wildest dreams would I ever have thought I'd have written so much and that so many people would be enjoying it. LIT's readership is down - some of my stuff didn't even make 10 thousand in recent times - but some modern stuff is over 100 thousand, so they're still reading. Very ego boosting for someone who has had a few rotten years!

BrettJ

Writer / Thrilled with the Numbers / Sensualist
 
I needed a bit of a boost NRSE because the year has continued to dump on me. Okay - not the man of someone's dreams, money is tight - but I still have the ability to attract readers. To be honest, I needed a win.

My career means a lot to me and knowing people still enjoy what I do is important.

BrettJ

Scripter / Still Smiling / Sensualist
 
Quite a benchmark there, BrettJ!! Congrats . . . you must be doing something more than right. :)

If I recall, you have/had a bit of interest in SciFi . . . just finished reading the novel "Nightfall" by Isaac Asimov & Robert Silverberg. I was a big Asimov fan . . . the short stories, the Foundation trilogy, the Robot novels, other novels and the magazine booklets. I distinctly remember the short story "Nightfall" as a classic, but never had seen the novel until I was browsing in the local library recently. A good read . . . I may have to go back and reread the Foundation series now.
 
Here's a connection not many people could make investor - Robert Silverberg used to write porn before switching to SF. Many of them were for "Beeline" and I believe I have 1 in my vast collection. The older ones are quite valuable. I used to have a list of them from a friend of mine who's heavily into SF. Several authors started writing porn as it's lucrative and simple to produce (in a way)

BrettJ

Author / SF fan sort of / Sensualist
 
Congrats on the hits Brettj.

The apple pie fries sound like a winner to me.

Has anyone ever used an apple pie like they did in American Pie? That thought never occurred to me.

I forgot to add Life Savers to my earlier list, they were a fun surprise.

T4T have fun in Charleston. Be carefully of the jellyfish, especially at Folly.

Nice game tonight to start the weekend. Go Cocks.
 
Thanks to our SC friends. Nope on the apple pie but I'll admit to not having seen the film. Not my style of film.

Hoping to write a fair bit tonight.

BrettJ

Author / Watching TV / Sensualist
 
Good Morning Bistro !!

The Gamecocks took the Tarheels. I think this was the season opening game. Question of the day which is sexier the players or the coaches ?

Some of the players yes. Ohhhhh but those coaches. Clemsins Coach he seems like such a genuine good guy. Always clean cut and well mannered. Makes me wonder just how bad could he be :)

Off to work I go. You all play nice and have fun !
 
Morning all. Happy Friday. I have to work Saturday also so only a 2 day weekend for me
 
I know it's not a choice, but I'm going to go with the cheerleaders being the sexiest.

Hope everyone has a good Friday.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top