Into the Bat Cave ~Closed for The_J0k3r~

princesssexci

Eternal Brat
Joined
May 5, 2008
Posts
28,376
"In other news, two employees of the infamous Wayne Enterprises were caught after hours performing acts that are much too graphic for this news network The culprits are a Miss Harleen Quinzel the III and Jeremiah... his last name is still to be determined. Alison Wayne had this to say about it..."

Alison sighed and clicked off the television set. She already knew what she'd had to say about it. It was morally disgusting and had she known that both employees were involved in drug use especially in the office after hours, she never would have hired either one of them.

Reporters would never let her live this down either. This investigation would go on forever with them and frankly, she'd had enough on her plate. Her great great grandfather Bruce Wayne had died a few months back. She'd inherited all of his wealth (not that she needed it), but she'd also inherited a few other things.

When she was a child, her dad used to tell her tales of the Man in the Batsuit and only until six months ago had she learned that her great great grand father had been Batman.

Apparently, every two generations got the chance to be a vigilante. She wasn't quite sure she'd wanted to deal with that. It wasn't that she had plenty to do on her plate. After all, when her father had been killed by the Joker she'd already inherited the business.

Her sex and love life had been sub par, full of men who only wanted to date her because she was a Wayne and money came with the Wayne name, so that wouldn't be getting in the way and her looks weren't terrible either. She was a fit and toned brunette with those familiar brown Wayne eyes. She had curves for days and pretty nice cup size. If she were to be compared to a model, some would say she looked like Megan Fox with brown eyes.

However, she did take on the task of being the new vigilante. In fact, Gotham City had gotten pretty bad without one. She'd spent the time training and hadn't gotten completely up to Bruce Wayne standards but she was working on it.
 
Back
Top