Miserable and seeking a change...

Wayne looked to Hannah and shook his head in confusion and did not even realize that Rose left...

"Umm, what?"

He looked to his boss and thought about her words and than looked to his boss.

"What do you mean? I am a married man boss, and this other card that you say is Miss Rose, well she has no interest in me. So why would I focus on a card with her on it? I do not understand what this is about."

He kept the weak smile on his face and he looked back to his notepad and asked a few more questions about the job and his duties.
 
Hannah rolled her eyes in dis-belief! "Look Wayne, If I should show you two photos, one of your wife, the other of Rose. Now, honestly, which one would you really want to be with just for this evening?

"I know from your interview, that your marriage isn't the best of things. Now, I'm not going to tell you to commit adultery, but there comes a point in one's life, you have to let go, even just for a night, the way your wife keeps you under control!

"Do you have camera? If so I'm sure Rose will pose for you in the woods. She was a part-time model at one time, and loves the countryside."
 
Last edited:
Wayne looked to his boss and he kind of smiled at her as he nodded his head.

"I guess you are right boss, I do deserve at least a night of fun. I mean I cannot remember the last time I had a night like that. Sad is it not..."

He shook his head as he picked up the box of meat and moved it into the cooler.

"Ok, I will do that Boss, but do I just ask her, I mean she looked pretty hurt after I turned her invitation down for the dinner and dance from for the work, would she still even want to do anything with me?"

She could tell he was nervous and second guessing himself. He wondered would she laugh at him, or just turn him down and be like every other woman he ran into. He shook his head as his phone rang in the cafeteria. He looked to the boss and he walked over to pick it up and handle what ever it was.
 
Back
Top