What's your fetish?

Fucking her in the ass then making her suck my cock clean while she is looking in my eyes is an ultimate high for me.
 
I'm sure you can find some lovely sub to do that ;)

The means to achieve my fetish involve teasing and denying my subs until their cocks are dripping wet.

I can imagine, but still I bet you crave the taste of a lovely cock in your mouth;)
 
Is this a fetish or a fantasy. Once again I have to say being dominated by a beautiful well built woman (or two even better). They woul dress me in silky shiney panties and bra, stockings and suspenders, short satin slip, sit me between them and slowly spread my legs apart as they touch and stroke my legs thighs and into my groin, slipping an occasional finger inside me. My arms are trapped behind them and I writhe and buck with pleasure as they entertain themselves by seeing how much I can stand before spurting in my panties. Then, because I have been so naughty making a mess in my knickers I have to be spanked and fucked with a strap on by both angry ladies.
 
I do not know if you want to call it a fetish, but I am absolutely crazy when I see a guy very sexy, muscular legs, and carries very sexy low cut athletic socks. Interestingly, it excites me.
 
I love to watch a woman with a nice ass walk across the room, carrying a cocktail, and headed out by herself!
 
I've said it before and I'll say it again...a well-dressed man in business attire loosening his tie as he approaches me from across the room...also the same scenario but with the unbuckling of a belt... Toast.
 
Got to be haveing my arse fucked good and proper, cock or strap on.
Although I do prefer the physical feel of a cock, strap ons make me feel
Dirty which I love.
 
Oh god knife play the feel of a blade against my skin and kowing at any moment it could cut deep and the pain from it the thought just sends a shiver down my spine
 
Back
Top