If you are Married, is your wife OK with you sucking cocks....

Hi, I am new here. I know my husband has way more than the casual curiosity he thinks he has. Iv'e been with him for 3 decades. I am actually going to publish a fantasy of mine, which is making that fantasy come true for him. I love him alot and it sounds like your wife loves you the same. That's awesome dude, but we haven't moved passed talking about it. Have you? I would like to know how it goes. I hope I am replying to the right person, as this page has changed...like I said, I'm new.
 
I've been the guy whom couples have asked to either give or receive to the curious guy in the relationship. Usually a very erotic scene but sometimes a letdown.
 
married and sucking cock

My wife and I have been together for 25 years and have had sex with several men together. It really turns her on to see me with a hard cock in my mouth. I will usually suck his cock while they are making out and when they start fucking I will lick his balls and his cock while it is sliding in and out of her hot pussy. I like it when she is on top so it gives me a clear path to both of them so I can really give it my best. She likes to be rimmed while fucking and she has really hard orgasms, especially if the guy is black. Sometimes I just watch her from the side and clean them up when they are finished. We once travelled 400 miles to meet a guy with a 9 inch cock so she could have sex with him, he worked her over for most of the night and then after he left we headed home and she slept the whole way there. I have a friend that is well hung and black so we have him over about two or three times a month so they can have sex. I cook dinner and clean up the kitchen when we are done then I watch them and sometimes we give him a nice blowjob together which really turns her on.

Michelle
 
My wife doesn't know that I suck cock. When I admitted to her a while back that as a young teen I was my best friend Larry's personal cocksucker for a number of years and that I would eagerly give him blowjobs whenever and wherever he wanted me to, she attributed it to early adolescent sexual experimentation which in fact, it was. I omitted to tell her that I never stopped sucking cock and that I'm still a compulsive and insatiable cocksucker. I hook up regularly with other married men like myself and give them blowjobs . One man in particular has taken to "passing me around" among his friends and has taken pictures of me down on my knees with their cocks stuffed in my mouth and posted them online for all the world to see. It's only a question of time before someone I know sees these pictures and recognizes me.
 
Good lord no. She used to let me suck on her strap on, but she wont wear it anymore. She's said the whole concept of me being feminized turns her off. I don't know though. I've seen some videos of men sucking dicks and they didn't always look feminine.
 
where do you find these cocks to suck? I'm married, wouldn't mind someone servicing me discreetly
 
My wife and I have been together 25 years. I have told her of my bisexuality when we first got together. She thought it was a phase but I told that it wasn't and that there are times I find another man sexually attractive. She didn't like the idea of me being with another man or woman. So to keep things happy at home I said nothing about my infrequent picadilloes. I made sure that it remained discreet. I prefer giving and receiving blow jobs and hand jobs from gay or bisexual men. With other women, it's the whole nine yards. Only once did I meet another married couple that was interested in a threesome with a bi-male, and I felt pretty fortunate. Only, lately, have I have had an interest to encounter a transgender (MtoF) and have been actively searching to hook up but it's not as easy as I thought unless I find an excuse to go into a larger city and try the bars.
 
My wife doesn't know that I suck cock. When I admitted to her a while back that as a young teen I was my best friend Larry's personal cocksucker for a number of years and that I would eagerly give him blowjobs whenever and wherever he wanted me to, she attributed it to early adolescent sexual experimentation which in fact, it was. I omitted to tell her that I never stopped sucking cock and that I'm still a compulsive and insatiable cocksucker. I hook up regularly with other married men like myself and give them blowjobs . One man in particular has taken to "passing me around" among his friends and has taken pictures of me down on my knees with their cocks stuffed in my mouth and posted them online for all the world to see. It's only a question of time before someone I know sees these pictures and recognizes me.

Sometimes I wish I did get busted as being bsexual. It would completely free me to be who I want to be, free me to be who I am. I would love to find a married guy near me that would let me suck him off now and then! Or even bi, like myself. Don't know about the pics, but thinking of multiple cocks is a turn-on (though I'm pretty sure will remain in the fantasy stage.)
 
Yes, my wife actually wants us to find a couple so I can suck a hot cock while she watches.
 
Having previously confessed to my wife that as a teenager I used to routinely suck my best friend Larry's huge cock and that I really liked doing it, I occasionally have attempted to engage her in conversation on the subject in hopes of being able to admit that I'm still a cocksucker and ask for her approval so that I won't have to do it secretly the way I do now, But whenever I try to steer any discussion about sexuality in that direction she changes the subject, once even becoming annoyed at me. It's as if she suspects what I might say and wants to avoid knowing that I'm a Cocksucker.
 
Wife approved

My late wife was okay with me sucking cock. The best sex we had was after I returned from being with a man. She would not be okay with me having sex with another woman. After I became a cocksucker she gradually became dominant in the bedroom.
 
"Having previously confessed to my wife that as a teenager I used to routinely suck my best friend Larry's huge cock and that I really liked doing it, I occasionally have attempted to engage her in conversation on the subject in hopes of being able to admit that I'm still a cocksucker and ask for her approval so that I won't have to do it secretly the way I do now, But whenever I try to steer any discussion about sexuality in that direction she changes the subject, once even becoming annoyed at me. It's as if she suspects what I might say and wants to avoid knowing that I'm a Cocksucker."

sounds like my story
 
I'm not married, but I'm in committed polyamorous relationships with three women. They support me exploring my desire for cock, but I do have to be patient enough to find a guy I know will pose no disease risk for the four of us (and other partners in our polycule).
 
the wife

My late wife was okay with me sucking cock. The best sex we had was after I returned from being with a man. She would not be okay with me having sex with another woman. After I became a cocksucker she gradually became dominant in the bedroom.

How about the safety issue? Isn't she concerned about safety...
 
Both of the married men I have been with in recent years are keeping it secret from their wives. Both have reached the stage where they aren't guilty about being with a man but in our small southern town they prefer to be discrete and I respect that. One has gone beyond just mutual masturbation or oral sex and that's pretty exciting. Both are quite masculine.
 
Last edited:
How about the safety issue? Isn't she concerned about safety...

She had some concern, but I practiced safer sex with men. As I became more submissive to her we had intercourse fewer and fewer times. Her orgasm became the primary object of our sexual activities. She was much more likely to cum from oral sex. She usually had multiple orgasms that way, but was spend when she was done. Then she helped me come through manual sex. I found that very satisfactory.
 
She was OK with me sucking cock, but it was the stray, abusive husband victims that I picked up that got her pissed, and this was after we separated and filed! On e of these girls was 34 to my 66, and moved in with me. Her husband was a serial abuser,,,onetime a 4' long deck board, once he tied her to a chair and shaved her eyebrows and head.
Anyway, my wife stopped one day as we were working on one of the cars in our driveway (mine really as I pay the rent). Wife got out and started yelling at this girl. I stepped in and the girl waved me off!
Wife asked her if she knew I was Bi, and sucked cock? She replied "yeah, isn't that the sexiest, hottest thing you've ever seen?"

pretty much end of discussion, and last time ex got involved in my houseguest situation! LOL
 
Wife knows I want to and seems okay with it. We 'pillow talk' it a lot, she gets off on the 'idea' but stops short of giving me her consent. Thus I haven't .......................... yet.
 
A few years ago I told husband I really wanted to see him suck another guys dick. He said if it makes me happy then he is OK doing that and was up to me to find a willing guy. I must say that seeing him suck the guy until he is hard enough to enter me was great but not as much as when he licked my pussy and the guys dick as it went in and out of me. Made me cum harder and the guy shot really hard and fast as well.
 
Back
Top