rut roh

more popcorn

Get a large. This will be a long movie.

oG6mD.gif
 
I think it would be even more brilliant for the Democrats to put Hillary out there front and center to remind the public that this is what could have been.
Tell her to leave the broom home.
 
Interesting, no link to the filed papers so we can't see what legal grounds they are alleging in the suit.

Then there's this gem...

“Whether it amounts to more than a story to tell remains to be seen. It might lead to additional discovery of events and relationships that we don’t yet know about,” he said.

So, is this a political fishing expedition? Or are there real grounds for the suit? And, if so, under what legal theory? And do the plaintiff's have standing to bring such an action? Finally what remedy do they claim if their case is shown to be correct?

I don't know the answers but at this juncture I can Wild Ass Guess that the suit goes nowhere fast.
 
Last edited:
Discovery can be a bitch.

That's got to be their play. Just not sure if the political optics of it is worth it. Shouldn't the DNC be out there, you know, supporting 2018 candidates rather than relitigating 2016?
 
Fund raising ploy going NOWHERE.

Keep telling yourself that:


“House Republicans told themselves 2018 would be better after getting swamped by Democratic cash in 2017. But Republican incumbents are actually in worse financial shape now than at the end of last year.

A whopping 43 House Republicans raised less money than Democratic challengers in the first three months of 2018 — nearly the same number of stragglers the GOP had at the end of last year, according to POLITICO’s analysis of the latest Federal Election Commission filings. An overlapping group of 16 Republican incumbents already have less cash on hand than Democratic challengers, up from the end of 2017, despite hopes that tax reform would open more donor wallets.”

(Politico)
 
Europeans noticed. This is front-page on the Euro news sites I scan. Gups here can try to laugh it off, ha ha, just anther gag. Betcha it won't go away anytime soon.
 
Unfortunately I just heard the Democrats might be buggering this up (even more) by acting against Wikileaks as well.
 
Yeah, it's in the second sentence of the report in Saint Peter's link.
 
This is funny shit. :) I hope the shit keeps piling up against donnie for the duration of his presidency. Dont let up on him and keep the accusations flying. Give him and the repugs a taste of their own medicine.
 
Back
Top