How many men did your wife sleep with before she met you?

How many men did your wife sleep with before you got married?

• Virgin

Votes: 15 21.1%
  • 1 to 4

Votes: 24 33.8%
  • 5 to 10

Votes: 6 8.5%
  • More than 10

Votes: 26 36.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I wish the word slutty wasn't being used here. My ex-wife had roughly 5 before me, probably. I wished it had been several more than that so she'd have more experience.

I seem to be unusual because I was never interested in virgins. I find a woman who is comfortable in her sexuality, experienced, and confident in their abilities the most appealing. Now, there are limits, of course, but that's more related to someone's ability to form healthy relationships more than an arbitrary number.

I wish the word slutty wasn't being used here. My ex-wife had roughly 5 before me, probably. I wished it had been several more than that so she'd have more experience.

I seem to be unusual because I was never interested in virgins. I find a woman who is comfortable in her sexuality, experienced, and confident in their abilities the most appealing. Now, there are limits, of course, but that's more related to someone's ability to form healthy relationships more than an arbitrary number.

What if the number were more like 25? Would that bust your "limit"?

What if the number were more like 25? Would that bust your "limit"?

I'd be pretty happy with that. I know a guy who has slept with over a thousand women, most of which are one night stands. He keeps a log, takes pictures, or videos it whenever they agree to it. Now THAT is not a healthy relationship with sex, in my mind anyway. So if she had slept with a thousand guys...that would bust my limit, for sure.

I mean if she was sexually active from 18-38, and slept with a thousand guys, that is around one a week, every year. That's pretty extreme.

Last edited:
My wife claimed four. She even provided first names and a little about how she met each. Except the first which was her first true love. But she left one name out that I knew should have been included. I had heard a lot about them from mutual friends. I did not mention to her that I knew about that. I also heard a couple other stories, most likely true. After pondering the discrepancy I realized the four she claimed are the guys she felt she loved, at least at the time. The others were simply attempts to satisfy the lingering desire caused by a certain itch.

My wife claimed four. She even provided first names and a little about how she met each. Except the first which was her first true love. But she left one name out that I knew should have been included. I had heard a lot about them from mutual friends. I did not mention to her that I knew about that. I also heard a couple other stories, most likely true. After pondering the discrepancy I realized the four she claimed are the guys she felt she loved, at least at the time. The others were simply attempts to satisfy the lingering desire caused by a certain itch.

This is the somewhat reverse of my hotwife and I. I'm her first and only true love (though not the first guy to fuck her). But throughout our almost thirty years she's allowed four other men to scratch that "certain itch". In both cheating situations then as part of our lifestyle.

Just “suspect” or has she told you for sure

Suspect.

She's only every admitted to high 40s of men, and "around 10" women.

However, I know of men she missed off the list.

Plus, she's a compulsive liar, always has been, even over things that don't matter.

So, even if high 40s was 50, in her book, a 50% flex wouldn't be too hard to believe.

She admitted to 4 guys and 2 girls in a night. When drunk.

Also admitted to "3 or 5" one night stand in a 12 hour period, while at uni and into drugs. It wasn't stated, but I know she fucked in exchange for coke and pills.

A 3 day music festival, she did 4 guys.

She fucked an off duty copper, in an on duty coppers car, to get out of being 17 and drinking underage in a city club. Again, never admitted, but after copper #1 had her and 2 others watched, I suspect that both then had her.

Just one before we met, but we met at age 14 and started dating at 15. All of her other men were while we were dating or married.

One of the choices should be "100" or more. ..

There should be 11-25, 26-50, 51-100 and 100+.

My wife claims high 30’s, but m guessing she’s more likely 51-100. From the stories I’ve heard, I know during college there were mornings she woke up after parties with no recollection of the night before.

Last edited:
Back