My Suck Buddy

CottonForMe

Really Experienced
Joined
Sep 23, 2010
Posts
153
Hoping to meet my suck buddy tomorrow. We have arranged to meet.
He is well hung, and it is almost too fat to fit in my mouth.
Am so excited, it's been awhile since I last made him cum in my mouth.
I would like him to actually fuck me in my man pussy / cunt / ass and stimulate my prostate, thrusting deep into me bareback. His cum running out of me afterwards. Me needing to use a tampon to plug the mess and avoid dribbling into my panties.

Will report back afterwards :)
 
Hoping to meet my suck buddy tomorrow. We have arranged to meet.
He is well hung, and it is almost too fat to fit in my mouth.
Am so excited, it's been awhile since I last made him cum in my mouth.
I would like him to actually fuck me in my man pussy / cunt / ass and stimulate my prostate, thrusting deep into me bareback. His cum running out of me afterwards. Me needing to use a tampon to plug the mess and avoid dribbling into my panties.

Will report back afterwards :)


ooh..have him use your phone to snap a pic of you sucking his extra fat cock
 
Follow up

Hoping to meet my suck buddy tomorrow. We have arranged to meet.
He is well hung, and it is almost too fat to fit in my mouth.
Am so excited, it's been awhile since I last made him cum in my mouth.
I would like him to actually fuck me in my man pussy / cunt / ass and stimulate my prostate, thrusting deep into me bareback. His cum running out of me afterwards. Me needing to use a tampon to plug the mess and avoid dribbling into my panties.

Will report back afterwards :)

Put on my best teen bra and panties, light grey, plain style, panty liner cause I lubed too hoping he would want to finally penetrate my manhole.
Added a black sports crop top bra and light briefs. Felt hot, sexy and feminin-ish with the panties tucking my parts up nicely against my body. Glad I had the liner too as I was a by now dribbling man lube fluids.

Into man outer clothes and wait. He arrives and hugs me with a couple of kisses while pulling my shirt out of my waistband of trousers.
We move to the horizontal zone, he strips off his t-shirt. He is not hairy, but that is okay. there we are on the mat kissing with him undoing my shirt buttons to exposed my bra covered chest. He likes what he sees, I can feel his cock get slightly harder against my thigh while he's doing his unuttoning of my outer clothing.

He rubs my boobs through the bras. Mmmmmm this is good, Then pushes the first bra up, the black one, sees the grey one and this excites him more, his cock doesn't lie. Sliding the lightly padded cups over my boos then comes the toungue and sucking of the nipple then the other nipple...... Oooooo....

Moving down my torso, kissing my belly on the way he gets to the belt, undoes that, then the waistband button, then down goes the zipper. Zzzzzzip. Sliding his hand into the wasteband of my black panties then into the grey one he feels my smallness even though it is semi-erect but is wet. Pushing the trousers down he gets my cock and balls out the side of the panty combo and strokes me gently.

I thinking that's enough I need his cock in my mouth, now!

Pushed him on to his back clambered on top and pinched his nipples. He liked that
so I licked them then blew on them, makes em hard and sensitive. So I continue tweaking his nipples while grinding my cock against his thigh. After a short while of that I moved down and released his trousers pulling them down I found he was wearing black lacy panties. They were very wet at he front, he's been leaking pre-cum since he left home to come get his cock sucked by me.

Well what is a cock sucking slut to do, yes, gently pull his parts out the side of his panties. Holding his balls in one hand and his cock in the other placing my mouth close to his balls and taking one into my mouth. Did he squirm, and sigh, ejaculation risk extremely volatile, so backed off till he calmed down a *******n't want him blasting anywhere except in my mouth.

Went back to his tits for a little time but the attraction of the penis is too much. I have to get back down there to suck that fat cock of his. How fat, I can barely close my hand around it. It is not totally rigid, but sufficiently so to stand on its own. Licking from the base to the head and slurping up the copious amount of pre-cum I open wide and slide down his length. I pause. And wait, and wait and wait. Teasing his cock and him. Slowly back to the head. Pause, then down, pause. But this time used my tongue to lick the sweet spot on the underside where the foreskin meets the rest, yes he is uncut. Love uncut, but actually cut or not doesn't matter although uncut guys are more sensitive and usually fire earlier.

Sliding back up to the tip I suck the foreskin back over the head and push my tongue into the foreskin covered head and run it around inside the foreskin. He shuddered almost uncontrollably with excitement.
Pulling back the foreskin with my hand with his cock still in my oral love tunnel I then started slow up down up down up down. In my hand I could feel him stiffen more as he was starting to get close. Slow up down up down up down then pause - here it comes. I feel his cock pulsating in my hand several times and a warmth in my mouth. Now lots of stories talk about hittin the back of the mouth, but I have yet to experience that. Usually it is an increase on liquid volume and additional warmth that I notice. After he came I swallowed the lot, not wasting any this time. I usually let some dribble down his cock then rub it into his scrotum, but I needed a full load today I was so horny and it had been a long dry spell, if you know what I mean.
Even though he went soft in my mouth I did not release him but kept slowly doing the up and down, up and down..... for a minute or so until he became almost fully hard again.

I wanted more, but he couldn't go again so soon. We have arranged to meet again, we do meet as often as we can. I long for the day he puts it in me.............
 
Back
Top