Turning her out

sassysasha89

Really Really Experienced
Joined
Jun 6, 2009
Posts
359
A gorgeous, educated, talented woman is swayed by her handsome office superior. Never having a boyfriend before and one of her bosses caliber, she wants to do all she could to keep him satisfied and happy because she loved him, she fulfilled his every desire. Dressing up in sexy costumes, talking dirty, perfecting her oral skills, taking it in the ass, engages her in office sex, having her wear dresses and skirts only so he could fuck her anytime. Her family and friends were thrilled at first that she found someone but didn't like the change in her, that she was submissive to him and didn't think for herself.

His fantasies in the bedroom became more radical and he played a cruel trick on her by switching places with his twin brother and had him fuck her as he watched. She felt used and betrayed by him and he pointed out that she enjoyed every minute of it . . . and she couldn't deny it. He persuaded her to forgive him a few days/weeks later, despite being a total class A jerk and fucking another woman, and brought back his brother to fuck her again. Eager to please him, she fucks him as he watches her, jerking off and continues her descent down into sexual depravity.
 
Last edited:
I just love whole "descent" theme. She's not necessarily dumb (naive perhaps) and she tells herself that she's a young, bright professional who can handle herself. But she just falls for this guy and the power he exerts over her - professionally and otherwise. The manipulation, the gradual but eventually drastic changes in her life, her acceptance...all to the point of setting of her own family. Powerful. Another hot idea, Sasha.
 
I just love whole "descent" theme. She's not necessarily dumb (naive perhaps) and she tells herself that she's a young, bright professional who can handle herself. But she just falls for this guy and the power he exerts over her - professionally and otherwise. The manipulation, the gradual but eventually drastic changes in her life, her acceptance...all to the point of setting of her own family. Powerful. Another hot idea, Sasha.
Thank you very much.

At first, she tries to deny but it in the end she couldn't. When he brought his twin brother back in again, this time he watched in the open.
 
I could do the descent into slut angle, but I couldn't add the twin twist. I'm a twin and it's just yucky to think of doing anything sexual with her. I know it's a hot fantasy, but I can't go there.
 
twins

Like the idea and the downward depravity cycle you describe next he has to have her catch him fucking an office junior and then instructing her how he wants her to clean his cum from the new girl and she obeys him and he lifts her dress exposing her arse and each time she moves her head away he uses his belt on her naked flesh until the welts were burning hot
Then as this is not enough humiliation beating as he gets the junior to continue the punishment while she sucks his dick clean of the new girls cum.
 
Back
Top