Seeking RPers & Inspiration 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
My play partners seem to have disappeared into the ether so I'm looking to start one or two threads.

I'm looking for female play partners who have an interest in some (or all) of bondage, (feisty) submission, reluctance or (consensual) non-consent, and yet also enjoy story between the sex. Writing perfection not required, but the more passion and poise you bring the greater our story would be.

I'd really like to revive Darkfall, a modern-day fantasy where the primal force of darkness has begun to manifest to wipe out humanity but a special few can bargain for powers of light to fight back. Happy to either pick up from where was left off, or start again, even with a different starting position; all for discussion.

If a more cooperatively built setting is your thing, I've an abiding interest in dark fantasy, modern day or near future with a supernatural twist, and out-and-out science fiction (as hard boiled or science-lenient as you like). I'd be pleased to talk over a rough direction and play goals and then just let the story and world develop as we play.

Or a completely new idea I've had over the past week: our characters would be scientists or researchers of some kind investigating a phenomenon or artefact that turns out to be a gateway or bridge to other places, times or even dimensions. But this discovery, it turns out, isn't all that new... others already know about the powers of the gateway and seek to control it, manipulate it, or even use it to access new worlds and their resources.

In all these, I tend to spread my play across a few major characters and a transitory "cast of thousands" to provide variety and a greater depth to the setting. You'd be welcome to do the same, or stick to a single character, as suits you best.

Feel free to PM with questions, requests, or what-have-you.

(By the by, have a particular thing for redheads and glasses. Just sayin'.)
 
Hello everyone!

I am looking for an older gentleman who is into dad/daughter or just general young/older intelligent roleplay. I am terribly picky with who I do it with, having to be friends with someone first and making sure we click. My standards are high but I like to think I am worth it because I enjoy making lasting connections. :)

Anyone who is only into three or four sentence "cyber banter" should not message me, I enjoy creating a story and having a partner who can give it details and dialogue. Anyone just looking to be friends is more than welcome to message me as well, I like to think I am a fairly nice person! :)

Send me a message on yahoo if anyone is interested, I have it listed on my profile. If it is not showing up there shoot me a private message and I will tell you what it is.

Hope everyone is having a great night! :)
 
Looking for partner to write scenes with.

Hi all

Back after a long break and thought I'd make up a new nic while I was at it.

I'm looking for partners to RP a few scenes with me. I have a few general ideas in mind and am looking for female partners to flesh them out and make them into something very good.

Before I continue, I should say that what I look for is the details in the play itself. I'm all for setting up the scene, but I don't enjoy this for the build up as much as the act itself. What I enjoy are long, extremely detailed scenes. Each reply should be a few paragraphs minimum, well written, and focusing on the emotions, thoughts, sensations and actions of us both...

So... with that said, here are my general ideas

"The Scientist”: This is a very cum-centric scene (I think I just invented a new word...). General idea is that the scientist, me, has perfected a new fertility drug causing men to produce inhuman amounts of fluid. The natural progression is a female assistant who I have some leverage over to help with the testing after I use the first does on myself. An alternative would be that I myself am a test subject for a female scientist.

"The Demon": This would be a body modification type of scene. I would play a demon with wings, tail, claws and some surprises for the genitals. The scene may be a villager sacrifice, apocalyptic breeding, etc. This would require a partner quite interesting in pushing the rougher, harder side of things (those claws and teeth are likely to do some damage)

I've got a few other ideas but we'll see what sort of feedback I get on those for now. I'm also into any sci-fi style scenes if anyone has any mind.

If you're interested, please PM and we'll discuss the details then I'll set up a thread... Cheers...

DM
 
Seeking M/Fs for near future, distant planet "Lost" like RP

I want to try something I've seen elsewhere but have never tried myself.
This isn't a sexual role play, so much as a role play that might also include some sex.​

The Situation: A tragic technical error has caused a research station to begin falling toward the planet it is orbiting. In an effort to save those aboard, free falling cargo delivery ships -- never designed for human transport -- are used to drop the operations staff, laborers, and visiting dignitaries to the planet's surface. Most die or are seriously injured, but an unknown number survive and are now scattered over the planet in small groups. Some have technology -- communications, weapons, survival gear -- while others are lucky to have the shirts on their backs.

The Plot: There really isn't a singular plot; some survivors will try to create safe havens, while others will struggle through the jungles, mountains, or deserts they find themselves in, looking for help or, if they know where tbey are, to reached established Science Stations where aid will be available.

I see several independent stories unfolding, all connected by a common thread.

The Thing I've Never Tried: Here's what I've seen done successfully elsewhere and want to try here: Each group of characters will tell their stories in a separate thread! Each writer who wishes to will begin a thread and be in (primary) control of the major details in that thread, from the environment to the number of survivors to the interactions/politics between the characters. The ...what shall we call him/her ...? Supervising Writer until I come up with a better term maybe ...each SW will be in charge of laying out the big things, but shouldn't act like a dictator because if he/she does, no one will stay in the thread, right?

All threads will operate within an umbrella of facts laid out in the Main OOC. Here, I will give the big picture details, such as planet's astronomical details, the level of technology available prior to the "incident", and so on. Imagine me being the CEO of a massive corporation the SWs being the heads of their own departments; I will lay out the "company's goals, and they will go from there to get the job done.

More to come when I am at my regular computer.
 
http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=812042

Welcome to Autumn Valley. This quiet little New England town has a friendly if eccentric population. In some districts, the old colonial architecture still stands. In one neighborhood you'll see modern apartments with brick and stone facades, and in another Victorian mansions with immaculate lawns and gardens. The town straddles the gently running waters of the Irving River as it trickles down from the mountains. Lush forests of mixed deciduous and coniferous trees surround the town on all sides. Things are peaceful, idyllic and serene.

But the town is not the sleepy little get-away that it seems. There are old traditions among the population. Old magic. There is little here that would hurt you, not unless you provoked it first, but you wouldn't always know that to see it. For you see, the residents of Autumn Valley are very unusual and only show their true colors after the sun goes down. Such as the family of werewolves who run a small orchard and farm on the edge of town. The sorceress who runs the town's most popular pub, The Black Cat, which is also a secretive brothel that employs only those skilled in the ways of magic. The local medium who lives by the cemetery and tends the grounds while also ensuring that the spirits rest in peace.

None of these folk are dangerous. Or perhaps more accurately, they're not malicious. Nor do they dislike visitors. But Autumn Valley is not a home for everyone. Most visitors leave after the first night, afraid of what they heard outside their window under the pale moonlight. But those who don't belong in the modern world, those who believe that magic is real, can find a lovely home here. And a very welcoming community.

Our story begins on October 1st. For two centuries, the town has celebrated harvest season for the whole month of October, concluding with a grand festival and public banquet on All Hallow's Eve. The harvest festival is just beginning and the townsfolk are taking to the streets in celebration. Magic is in the air, the spirits are gathering, and the people lend their supernatural talents to create a memorable if sometimes frightening month of revelry.
 
New thread

Looking to start a.new thread with a female partner. I have a couple ideas but I'm also open to yours Send me a PM we can exchange ideas and get things set up.
 
Hello again,

I'm looking for some descriptive writers out there that enjoy a good story along with an ample amount of sexiness. I’m interested in creative characters and concepts, simple but engaging storylines, and above all sex. I’m also very interested in description. I’m not expecting novels mind you, but a few paragraphs can do wonders! Even with that little you can do amazing things, and that is what I am searching for. Male, female, whatever…I’ve played all sorts of characters of varying genders and had a blast. I’m looking for anyone who finds what I’ve stated above even somewhat interesting. I’ll gladly play in either PM or thread, though due to time constraints I can’t do IM’s or anything of the sort.
Here are a few things that I really enjoy:
Creative and well thought out characters, both male and female.
Settings include fantasy, sci-fi and maybe modern. Modern with some fantasy or sci-fi flavor even.
Sexual Encounters – Story ideas are all well a good, but they should lead to the fun parts sooner than later.
Here’s the list of the things I hate:
Submissive – I’m sure its high on the list of a lot of people, but not here. Male or female submissiveness is just boring so go find it somewhere else.
Incest/scat/watersports – Do I really have to say anything about these?
So PM me away and tell me what you think. I got a few ideas rolling around in my head, but if you have any ideas please let me know and we can work on something together. I’m sure we can hammer out something mutually enjoyable to us both!
 
Looking for Female Writers

Firstly, at this point I am not interested in a role play thread with multiple writers.

Secondly, I would like to play a male role opposite a female role only at this point.

As for the content of the role play, I like realistic or fantastic stories. I would not mind doing a role play based on some other form of pop culture such as a movie, tv series, or a video game. Whatever the driving force of the narrative may be, I can do my best to make it seem more in depth and easy to visualize. In fact, the more challenging a theme, the better my writing.

I can RP in PM, thread, or over yahoo at themarvelousmark@ yahoo . com
 
I had a thread a looong while back that I rather miss, and would love to find someone to restart it with.

A rather "off-canon" take on DC Comics chars, using writer-created children of the known chars.
Originally this was a group thread, but I also wouldn't mind it dropping to a 1/1.
(I am a giant fan of Joker and Harley. My char is their daughter. In the first version of the thread, another villainous offspring had a pre-existing crush on her, leading to the two playing very disturbing love games through Gotham. Their "civillian life" was as students at the University of Gotham.)

Interested, please PM.
 
I'd like to try something a bit... different for me.
I'm interested in doing a Futanari thread. The actual plot to it, I'm not totally sure...

I'm thinking along the lines of a nurse's aide at a local clinic. She keeps meeting this other girl (your char) who comes in, chatting with her a few times, and she mentions she has a bit of a medical problem she's trying to get looked into. The aide thinks there's something terribly wrong, until she accidentally walks in on the other girl changing...

This is just a possible thought. I'd be interested in hearing others.

Found someone!
 
Last edited:
I had a sudden inspiration for a thread or two based somewhat off the comic Slutgirl

The basic idea would be an incredibly sexy and brilliant (albeit lazy) woman is constantly on the look for a new get rich scheme and some hot, steamy sex. Though she meets many handsome and eager men and women she manages to get what she wants her plans never turn out as she planned.

Here are a few things that I really enjoy and currently look for in my threads:
Creative and well thought out characters, both male and female.

This setting is basic modern setting though can be something perhaps futuristic or sci-fi, maybe even a hint of fantasy.
Sexual Encounters – Story ideas are all well a good, but they should lead to the fun parts sooner than later.
Here’s the list of the things I hate:
Submissive – I’m sure its high on the list of a lot of people, but not here. Male or female submissiveness is just boring so go find it somewhere else.
Incest/scat/watersports – Do I really have to say anything about these?
So PM me if you are interested, but if you have any ideas please let me know and we can work on something together. I’m sure we can hammer out something mutually enjoyable to us both!
 
Last edited:
Hey Guys,

So I have three Harry Potter based idea's id love to do, HP ideas with a twist really.

Half Blooded Prince..

This idea is based on Severus Snape, when he was still teaching as a potions teacher. He took a holiday over in America and bumped into a very interesting young lady, when they met first time she was sixteen. He found out she was a very special kind of witch. She didn't need a wand to cast spells, she could control the elements and could do anything she set her mind to. So he spends a good month there getting to know her, then he goes back and they stay in touch with each other through letters. Then when she hits eighteen he goes back over to America and asks her to join him at Hogwarts, to become his assistant. She agrees, though when she goes there things get heated badly. She doesn't know he is a death eater, and that he is Voldemort's second in command. So when he wants to get sexual he is afraid she will want to hurt him. But when she finds out she is understanding, and when Severus takes over as headmaster she is there, and when he is pushed out of the school. She would follow, even if it meant being a death eater. Now she will end up saving Severus from death, he does get attacked by the snake but she saves his life. When Voldemort dies his powers will go into Snape's body and he will feel the need to become the new dark lord, though he talks about it first with his girl.

The Lupin Curse..

I'm having Remus Lupin being alive and well, he didn't die at the end of the series. Instead just his wife died and his son Teddy was never born. He has been grieving for her, he has a family friend from America that he has seen grow up. He met her once when she went over to London, they have been best friends for years. And she is a Muggle she doesn't have any magic in her, or does she? He has never told her that he is a wizard and a werewolf, he is afraid of losing her trust and friendship. But on the night he is about to tell her he is badly in love with her, to tell her everything about him. They are attacked, it's on a full moon and he did take the potion to stop his transformation. But when the attacker hurts his friend and he sees blood he manages to shrug off the potions effects and transforms. Killing the man, but instead of hurting his friend. He licks her wounds, her ability is to turn a wild animal tame. Though only when she is in his presence. She accepts what he is, and he wants to have a child with her. Perhaps they could travel around the world, and a new baddie will come to light.

Return Of The Death Eaters..

My last idea is a Voldemort idea, I was thinking that he had a lover that no one knew about. Not even Bellatrix knows about her, she is his secret weapon. Because she was just as powerful as Voldemort was. (For a woman. Since they lack physical strength that men have.) he keeps there relationship hidden because he thinks love is weak, but the exception is with his girl. When Voldemort is killed by Harry, his soul and powers go into her body. She can communicate with him, since he is living inside her body. When they talk she hears him in her head, she spends a year figuring out how to bring him back to life. And she manages to do it, though it takes a bit more then a year. Finally when he gets his body (Which can look like his old self in the last few books or can look human) and he wants to have a child with her. So if something happens he is killed that his legacy lives on. (Or he could take over the body would be your choice)

My ideas are wild I think, but I can always keep the action rolling.

Pm me if your interested at all.
 
My sister-in-law!!

The story is as follows.

Dan is an I T troubleshooter for a systems company.
He has just fixed a systems program for a very grateful client, the client is extremely impressed, and gives Dan a pair of tickets, in the best seats, to see The Jersey Boys, on Broadway.
Dan does not know a single soul in NYC, but wants to see the show, as he has heard nothing but good reports on it. As a last resort, he decides to look online, for a classy Escort Company. He finds one, Avenida Escorts, costly, but looking very professional.

Dan decides to spend the 500 it will cost, for 4 hours of company.

It is only when she arrives, that Dan discovers that his companion for the evening is his brother's ex-wife.

This will all revolve around one night, surprise, uneasiness, friendship and then fun, all leading to a tumultuous night of hot unbridled passion.

If this interests you ladies, then please PM me with character profile, and a short history of her failed marriage.
Thanks for reading
BD
 
Hey I am looking for a female writer who would like to play the role of a naughty little sister. She wants the brother so badly but he resists because of how wrong it is so she tries anything she can to have sex with him.

Also would like a female to play the role of my character's girlfriend's little sister who is really attracted to the boyfriend and wants him for herself.

Please pm if interested.
 
A few ideas that have been buzzing around, short descriptions, if interested please PM

We Own The Night

Even under the bright lights of Las Vegas there is a night time and in a place known as the city of sin, there is a reason why it earned that moniker: rape,extortion,murder,drugs,guns.....yet even in the darkest shadows good exists. The anti gang and drug enforcement team, unofficially referred to as the "Strike Team" is a group of a good men and women who have an amazing arrest record and political protection from some of the biggest names, yet what happens when even the good cops are bad? a few hundred excessive force charges, drugs and money missing from busts, the team is practically rogue agents running around the city with a badges yet they produce results and the city has not decided whether the ends justifies the means, so the team just continues as is: this is there story.

looking for 3-5 writers

Hard To Save A Life

Tim, its a name so foreign to him after these long years. Used to being called his last name for years without end, Tim has finally left the United States Marine Corps behind and yet he doesn't know what to do next. Coming home to his hometown he hasn't been to in almost 5 years, so much has changed and the world has moved on without him. Having believed he would live such a happy apple pie life once he got out, moving in and purposing to his girlfriend and going to school, Tim has found out the hard way that life doesn't work like that. Spending time back home, he has slowly lost faith in the country he thought he was fighting for, he looks around with jaded eyes and cannot for the life of him figure out why his friends died. Making matters worse his girlfriend started ignoring his phone calls and abandoning him completely, having been cyber sexing and arranging hook ups with other guys online the entire time Tim was gone, suddenly his life was shattered. Drinking, trying to find a way to numb the pain though it only being worse, the once proud marine is a hollow shell when one night he decides to step out onto his front lawn and finally use his .45 on himself, its at that moment right before the end when a chance encounter could change everything.......

Looking for one lady
 
looking for a male co- writer


Shattered
Lily Bristol, is a recent graduate from business school. Born and raised in Las Vegas, she wants to get a job in the corporate side of the Scarlet Casino. Her mother had been a show girl there.

Lily's mother had an ill fated love affair with the owner when Lily was a teenager. Despondent over being broken heaerted, her mother killed herself.

Lily is determined to crush the casino owner. She wants to break his heart and destroy his business.



I am looking for someone to write the role of the casino magnate.
 
Hello. :) I've been lurking here for quite a while, ready to start some writing now.

Looking for a male co-writer to do some threads, something easy and fun. Below are some ideas.

  • A pair of twins (sister and brother) who have the house to themselves over the summer and get up to some naughty things.
  • A new high ranking director in a company takes interest in his younger personal assistant. She resists his advances, but eventually gives in.
  • Two neighbours who don't get along find themselves attracted to each other.

Availability: I am usually able to get on everyday. Evenings on the weekdays and normally the whole day during weekends (might be doing other things though!).

Posting: As mentioned above, I'm on everyday so if you're in a thread with me, you can expect a reply. But as I work full time, some nights I just don't have the energy to post. Also, if you're posting with me, please don't godmod (aka control my character's actions) and do post at least one - two paragraphs!

Do PM me if you're interested!
 
Hello. :) I've been lurking here for quite a while, ready to start some writing now.

Looking for a male co-writer to do some threads, something easy and fun. Below are some ideas.

  • A pair of twins (sister and brother) who have the house to themselves over the summer and get up to some naughty things.
  • A new high ranking director in a company takes interest in his younger personal assistant. She resists his advances, but eventually gives in.
  • Two neighbours who don't get along find themselves attracted to each other.

Availability: I am usually able to get on everyday. Evenings on the weekdays and normally the whole day during weekends (might be doing other things though!).

Posting: As mentioned above, I'm on everyday so if you're in a thread with me, you can expect a reply. But as I work full time, some nights I just don't have the energy to post. Also, if you're posting with me, please don't godmod (aka control my character's actions) and do post at least one - two paragraphs!

Do PM me if you're interested!

Again, I am sure many would love to gt in touch with you Honey. but your PM's are turned off. WE cannot message you.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top