Why does anyone NEED an assault rifle?

I'm fine with it. But the first time you use it to destroy property, kill people or even threaten to, keep your eye out for a pair of A-10s. Prosecute and punish the criminals, not the law abiding citizens.

Where do you draw the line?

Last edited:
I'm fine with it. But the first time you use it to destroy property, kill people or even threaten to, keep your eye out for a pair of A-10s. Prosecute and punish the criminals, not the law abiding citizens.

Where do you draw the line?

I draw the line at the Constitution of The United States of America. A Constitution that was written on the premise, amongst others, that you are innocent until proven guilty. NOT the other way around.

I thought I covered that in the original post. Perhaps you should have read it.

Yes, I read that and I understand your point but I'm trying to understand if you have considered how impractical it is for everyone to be able to easily commit mass murder. Do you really have no concern that your neighbor with an M-1 tank can get pissed off at you and decide to take out your house with one shot?

Last edited:
No, because I'm aware that people have mental breakdowns and shouldn't have access to weapons of mass destruction.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXKAleVdp6s

I'm aware that most people lose 50 IQ points the instant they get behind the wheel of a car. I am ALSO aware that most people lose 50 IQ points the instant they pick up a phone. Those people should prob'ly not have access to either.

BTW: That was a bulldozer in the video. Not a tank. Anyone can buy a bulldozer. No regulation.

Last edited:
Those amendments GAVE rights to make people equal. NOT take them away and make them victims.

The BOR did NOT give any rights to anyone, they simply recognized pre-existing rights and made the governments promise to the people that it recognized these rights and would never interfere with them. The rights themselves belong to the people, and are not the governments to give or take away.

BTW: That was a bulldozer in the video. Not a tank. Anyone can buy a bulldozer. No regulation.

I don't do 'videos', but there have been a few incidents. One out in Colorado (maybe) where a nutbag covered one with steel plate and paid visits to a few places in town.

The BOR did NOT give any rights to anyone, they simply recognized pre-existing rights and made the governments promise to the people that it recognized these rights and would never interfere with them. The rights themselves belong to the people, and are not the governments to give or take away.

Thank you. But the ERA and Emancipation Proclamation and following amendment are not part of the bill of right as the constitution was written.(not saying they shouldn't be) They were added much later. It was those I was addressing.

I don't do 'videos', but there have been a few incidents. One out in Colorado (maybe) where a nutbag covered one with steel plate and paid visits to a few places in town.

Maybe you should do videos, as that is what that video was.

I'm aware that most people lose 50 IQ points the instant they get behind the wheel of a car. I am ALSO aware that most people lose 50 IQ points the instant they pick up a phone. Those people should prob'ly not have access to either.

Not stupidity, insanity.

The point of the bulldozer video is to demonstrate the damage that can be done when someone has a meltdown.

Are you a Libertarian who believes that people should be able to do whatever they want as long as it does no one harm or is this just about your passion for guns?

One point about the entire thread, there is no such thing as an 'assault rifle', so the entire topic is just a phallus looking for stimulation. To be sure, I'm also pretty fed up with the news stations feeding into the use of the term.

One point about the entire thread, there is no such thing as an 'assault rifle', so the entire topic is just a phallus looking for stimulation. To be sure, I'm also pretty fed up with the news stations feeding into the use of the term.

semantics, shemantics

Maybe you should do videos, as that is what that video was.

If ya want to see a REALLY cool one, look up PEPCON, Henderson, NV, May 1988.

That one'll rock yer socks off.

Yes, I read that and I understand your point but I'm trying to understand if you have considered how impractical it is for everyone to be able to easily commit mass murder. Do you really have no concern that your neighbor with an M-1 tank can get pissed off at you and decide to take out your house with one shot?

Easily commit mass murder?

Perhaps you have forgotten that Timmothy McViegh killed 168 people and injured 680 more, with property damage in the hundreds of millions. He did it with a truck full of fertilizer.

And you may have forgotten the FIRST world trade center bombing in 1992. Oh but only 6 people died. more than 1000 injured but only the deaths count, right? Weapon of choice? truck full of fertilizer.

Or 9/11/2001. World Trade Center destroyed, Pentagon heavily damaged. 3000 dead, 6000+injured. Weapon of choice? Plane tickets and box cutters.

Or maybe you weren't alive to hear about the Happy Land Social Club in NYC. All 87 people inside dead and burned to ash. Weapon of choice? One gallon of gasoline.

Or how 'bout Heaven's Gate? All 39 dead. Weapon of choice? Koolaid and rat poison.

Do I need to mention Jim Jones? Or David Karesh?

What about school killings? Ok. What about the Bath School "disaster" in 1927. 45 dead, 58 injured. Weapon of choice? dynamite. The tolls would have been higher but Kehoe's 2nd bomb failed to detonate.

Seems to me in many recent terrorist attacks the weapon of choice was a large truck plowing into a crowd. Several others I remember hearing about that were not terrorists but deranged manics plowing into a music festival and a parade. (Assault Hyundai?)

The truth is, if someone want to kill a lot of people there are dozens of ways to do it without guns.

So again, why punish MILLIONS of legal gun owners who have never, and will never harm another person, for the acts of two or three madmen? Where is the Due Proccess that is demanded for everything else?

semantics, shemantics

Alright.... Now THAT was fucking FUNNY!!! Hilarious!!!!! I am literally rolling on the floor pissing my pants laughing at that!!!

You know why?

Because I know that one of the libtards FAVORITE tactics is to ignore the point and any associated facts and argue the meaning of a few words in the statement which they take out of context and twist infer the speaker said something he didn't.

I see that all the time from the left. And you think it makes you look all smart and superior. But it doesn't.

If ya want to see a REALLY cool one, look up PEPCON, Henderson, NV, May 1988.

That one'll rock yer socks off.

Seen that vid a hundred times.

What does it have to do with the subject?

Easily commit mass murder?

Perhaps you have forgotten that Timmothy McViegh killed 168 people and injured 680 more, with property damage in the hundreds of millions. He did it with a truck full of fertilizer.

And you may have forgotten the FIRST world trade center bombing in 1992. Oh but only 6 people died. more than 1000 injured but only the deaths count, right? Weapon of choice? truck full of fertilizer.

Or 9/11/2001. World Trade Center destroyed, Pentagon heavily damaged. 3000 dead, 6000+injured. Weapon of choice? Plane tickets and box cutters.

Or maybe you weren't alive to hear about the Happy Land Social Club in NYC. All 87 people inside dead and burned to ash. Weapon of choice? One gallon of gasoline.

Or how 'bout Heaven's Gate? All 39 dead. Weapon of choice? Koolaid and rat poison.

Do I need to mention Jim Jones? Or David Karesh?

What about school killings? Ok. What about the Bath School "disaster" in 1927. 45 dead, 58 injured. Weapon of choice? dynamite. The tolls would have been higher but Kehoe's 2nd bomb failed to detonate.

Seems to me in many recent terrorist attacks the weapon of choice was a large truck plowing into a crowd. Several others I remember hearing about that were not terrorists but deranged manics plowing into a music festival and a parade. (Assault Hyundai?)

The truth is, if someone want to kill a lot of people there are dozens of ways to do it without guns.

So again, why punish MILLIONS of legal gun owners who have never, and will never harm another person, for the acts of two or three madmen? Where is the Due Proccess that is demanded for everything else?

No, I have not forgotten that but I'm also aware of strict federal regulations being passed so that it doesn't happen again.

You didn't answer my question so I will ask again with more clarity. Your neighbor can afford to own a fully operational military tank but you can't. He thinks that your an ass and lately you noticed him exhibiting bizarre behavior but not illegal. Are you sure that you are more interested in the sanctity of the constitution that you are with you life?

Not stupidity, insanity.

The point of the bulldozer video is to demonstrate the damage that can be done when someone has a meltdown.

Are you a Libertarian who believes that people should be able to do whatever they want as long as it does no one harm or is this just about your passion for guns?

Are you one of the Liberals who thinks burning cars, buses and buildings, looting and destroying businesses, starting riots and brawls and burning the flag are o.k. as long as you are making a political statement?

I am against punishing millions of people who have done NOTHING wrong, because a few morons did.

It's typical of some people to label anyone who disagrees with them a libtard and assign them positions that they've never taken.

btw, libtard is played out, you need to come up with something new.

It's typical of some people to label anyone who disagrees with them a libtard and assign them positions that they've never taken.

btw, libtard is played out, you need to come up with something new.

You mean SNOWFLAKE! LOL

Illustrated-Guide-To-Gun-Control.png

Back