m looking for sincere asian female chat friend for longterm

lonely_niceboy

Wanting connections
Joined
Apr 3, 2008
Posts
242
Hello 2018!! Looking for a cutie to be my online boo---not a quickie one time thing or a flash in the pan thing that burns itself out after one month--but a true lasting relationship. Something where we chat often and are genuinely interested in how the other is doing--sharing jokes and stories, hopes, fears, frustrations as well as dreams and joys. Chatting after work as we watch tv or as we finish up any work at home from the job would be the just the thing to get to know each other over time. Of course sexy chatting, roleplaying and cyber when we feel steamy! Sexy assignments to keep up the heat when we are away from each other. However the main point here is that it has to be about more than just that--we have to grow to care about each other otherwise we'll never last-- and creating a strong bond with you is my ultimate goal here.

Please be single not married or attached. I am attracted to asian female features, but your personality is what is most important. I need the type of girl that is mature enough to understand that problems get resolved when we talk about them and try our best to meet each other halfway. If you feel you are the type of girl that fits the bill please pm me. i dont do well with sarcasm or with the silent treatment or other such immaturities when we have a misunderstanding. We dont need to be perfect (we all have our faults)--just perfect together if you understand what i mean--the creation of synergy whenever we are around each other.

I am a teacher, just turned 43 this past september and about to enter the toughest stretch of the year when teaching 9th graders! I'm always grading papers it seems. I'll tell you more if you pm me. I'm waiting to hug you...:rose::):kiss:
 
Last edited:
I would appreciate it if you didn't go about assuming things you know nothing about in my own thread -- if you must know, i spoke with that young lady in private.

I am still looking.
 
I am home sick today--ughh. Barely made it through teaching my 6 classes yesterday and had a rough night last night. Stayed home from work today. Will see doctor later.

How nice would it be if i met my sweetheart today? It would be a step in the right direction and would be the beginning of my feeling better.:)
 
Still looking for that special asian girl who will be a steady friend to chat and share life with and will also be a naughty and fun online lover. Regular online companionship--we'll have a set time to meet online every week. I would also like my online lover to send me random texts to my phone or skype.
I'm hoping you'll respond and shoot me a PM. :)
 
Last edited:
I'm busy tonight grading student papers---need to have midterm comments by monday and in order to make intelligent comments, midterm grades first need to be done. I will probably be up til late at night tonight working on grades.

I'm posting this bump hoping tonight i'll hear from my future sweetie. it would sure make working til late at night a lot easier. :)
 
just like last night--working all day today--only difference is that today i dont have the tv on in the background, although maybe later i may turn it on. I fully expect ot be up til 11 pm or maybe more. If you feel you could be my sweetie then PM me--i'll be glad for the break. :)
 
Still looking for that special asian girl that will be my sweet longterm online partner. True companionship and friendship--chatting regularly, telling each other about our lives, keeping each other company in the evening as we work at home or relax with the tv on in the background. I also want us to be true hot lovers--lots of horny cyber sex, naughty pics, teasing etc. Some may think this is having your cake and eating it too, but i believe it is possible to find both in someone.

Please be single--because if we really click and find ourselves drawn to each other strongly i want the freedom to know i can fall in love with you. Whether or not we meet is irrelevant--we will both know that we have found each other and belong with each other. Although with enough time i hope we can at least sip a hot chocolate together.. Of course this is life and it is not in any way guaranteed that this will happen. Perhaps the best that will happen is that we will remain very close friends for many years--however i'd like the possibility to at least be present at the very beginning and let our interactions determine which way it will go.

well they say that hope springs eternal...:)
 
Last edited:
teacher home today due to the impending 4th Noreaster this month. The nyc metro area is expected to be hit in a rather nasty way.

Will be home all day preparing lesson plans etc. Please pm me if you you feel called to be my special one. kiss..
 
Back
Top