Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > The Visual Artists Corner

Reply
 
Thread Tools

Old 06-11-2017, 02:45 AM   #26
Shadowheart82
Experienced
 
Shadowheart82 is offline
Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: Denmark
Posts: 82
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrDelirium View Post
Good girl!
Good to know I'm forgiven

Also - didya see what I did with the non-floor thing?
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-11-2017, 07:48 AM   #27
Iamsubmissive
Really Really Experienced
 
Iamsubmissive is offline
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: USA
Posts: 463
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowheart82 View Post
So.. I was unintentionally rude to DrDelerium.
A tragic conversation with him about danish fashions.

And while this could by no means make it up for that, I do hope it helps just a little

Wacom tablet and stylus
That's...WOW! I can't stop staring at it. You win the top prize of the day with that one...
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-11-2017, 08:27 AM   #28
Shadowheart82
Experienced
 
Shadowheart82 is offline
Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: Denmark
Posts: 82
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamsubmissive View Post
That's...WOW! I can't stop staring at it. You win the top prize of the day with that one...
Thank you so much!
I was trying to just hurry up and get a picture done, but I actually really like the style of this drawing. I'll definitely be experimenting more with it.

The scene is ... somewhat outside my experience, but it was fun to try drawing it. (thank the stars for reference photos)
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-11-2017, 09:13 AM   #29
SophieUK
Literotica Guru
 
SophieUK's Avatar
 
SophieUK is offline
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Surrey
Posts: 1,425
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowheart82 View Post
So.. I was unintentionally rude to DrDelerium.
A tragic conversation with him about danish fashions.

And while this could by no means make it up for that, I do hope it helps just a little

Wacom tablet and stylus

Ooo that's good ...
__________________
Just a girl that likes bossy women ...

https://img-hw.xvideos.com/videos/pr.../pic_5_big.jpg
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-11-2017, 10:11 AM   #30
DrDelirium
Literotica Guru
 
DrDelirium is offline
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Exiled to Siberia
Posts: 889
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowheart82 View Post
Good to know I'm forgiven

Also - didya see what I did with the non-floor thing?
I did, yes. I didn't want to rub it in.
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-20-2017, 08:53 AM   #31
Shadowheart82
Experienced
 
Shadowheart82 is offline
Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: Denmark
Posts: 82
Ich Tu Dir Weh

The original plan for this was to just make a couple having fun doggy style, and then it... kind of ran away from me.

I'm blaming Rammstein.
I should not have been listening to Rammstein while drawing... Especially not Ich Tu Dir Weh.
But I did, so here it is.

Wacom tablet and stylus. It would be better in a larger version, but such is life

I got sort of inspired by the chorus
Ich tu dir weh (I hurt you)
Tut mir nicht leid (I'm not sorry)
Das tut dir gut (It's good for you)
Hör wie es schreit (Hear how it screams)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg pleasurePain.jpg (29.3 KB, 0 views)
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-20-2017, 08:58 AM   #32
SophieUK
Literotica Guru
 
SophieUK's Avatar
 
SophieUK is offline
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Surrey
Posts: 1,425
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowheart82 View Post
The original plan for this was to just make a couple having fun doggy style, and then it... kind of ran away from me.

I'm blaming Rammstein.
I should not have been listening to Rammstein while drawing... Especially not Ich Tu Dir Weh.
But I did, so here it is.

Wacom tablet and stylus. It would be better in a larger version, but such is life

I got sort of inspired by the chorus
Ich tu dir weh (I hurt you)
Tut mir nicht leid (I'm not sorry)
Das tut dir gut (It's good for you)
Hör wie es schreit (Hear how it screams)
Another 'like'
__________________
Just a girl that likes bossy women ...

https://img-hw.xvideos.com/videos/pr.../pic_5_big.jpg
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-20-2017, 09:16 AM   #33
DrDelirium
Literotica Guru
 
DrDelirium is offline
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Exiled to Siberia
Posts: 889
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowheart82 View Post
The original plan for this was to just make a couple having fun doggy style, and then it... kind of ran away from me.

I'm blaming Rammstein.
I should not have been listening to Rammstein while drawing... Especially not Ich Tu Dir Weh.
But I did, so here it is.

Wacom tablet and stylus. It would be better in a larger version, but such is life

I got sort of inspired by the chorus
Ich tu dir weh (I hurt you)
Tut mir nicht leid (I'm not sorry)
Das tut dir gut (It's good for you)
Hör wie es schreit (Hear how it screams)

Ooh... I like it...
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-20-2017, 10:30 AM   #34
THROBBS
I am Fauve
 
THROBBS is offline
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: In the Scaphoid (within the confines of my own HUGE fantasy world)
Posts: 15,383
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowheart82 View Post
The original plan for this was to just make a couple having fun doggy style, and then it... kind of ran away from me.
nice!

The image is quite good, though a bit too "darK' for my tastes.

Even in my fantasies, I tend towards less "SM"

There's something for everyone!
__________________
Buried.
One man's garbage is, perhaps, some woman's treasure.
There is no map.
There is no "X", perhaps some XXX, if one really wants to dig.
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-20-2017, 04:45 PM   #35
Shadowheart82
Experienced
 
Shadowheart82 is offline
Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: Denmark
Posts: 82
Quote:
Originally Posted by THROBBS View Post
The image is quite good, though a bit too "darK' for my tastes.

Even in my fantasies, I tend towards less "SM"
It's actually too dark for myself as well.I really kind of creeped my self out with this. But it's too good to not show anyone.
You can't even see all the details. There's more scars and scrapes and bruises, and it's more clear that what's wrapped around her is barbed wire...
As I said. I'm blaming Rammstein for this one.

I've been told I should get me a tumblr for the bigger pictures and just link them here... I might do that, and if I do - the bigger version of this is going up first
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-20-2017, 04:49 PM   #36
THROBBS
I am Fauve
 
THROBBS is offline
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: In the Scaphoid (within the confines of my own HUGE fantasy world)
Posts: 15,383
I could tell.
__________________
Buried.
One man's garbage is, perhaps, some woman's treasure.
There is no map.
There is no "X", perhaps some XXX, if one really wants to dig.
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-20-2017, 05:06 PM   #37
DrDelirium
Literotica Guru
 
DrDelirium is offline
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Exiled to Siberia
Posts: 889
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowheart82 View Post
It's actually too dark for myself as well.I really kind of creeped my self out with this. But it's too good to not show anyone.
You can't even see all the details. There's more scars and scrapes and bruises, and it's more clear that what's wrapped around her is barbed wire...
Yeah, it's creepy when stuff you don't think you should like starts turning you on...

  Reply With Quote

Old 06-20-2017, 05:12 PM   #38
light_shiva
Sailor Neptune
 
light_shiva's Avatar
 
light_shiva is offline
Join Date: Jun 2017
Location: Denmark
Posts: 6,464
Hey these are all fantastic! Well done :3
__________________

Where can you find me? ICTH v2 | Strong Arms | My Stories | Beautiful Pictures

To me, you will be unique in all the world.

  Reply With Quote

Old 06-20-2017, 05:14 PM   #39
THROBBS
I am Fauve
 
THROBBS is offline
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: In the Scaphoid (within the confines of my own HUGE fantasy world)
Posts: 15,383
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowheart82 View Post
It's actually too dark for myself as well.I really kind of creeped my self out with this. But it's too good to not show anyone.
You can't even see all the details. There's more scars and scrapes and bruises, and it's more clear that what's wrapped around her is barbed wire...
As I said. I'm blaming Rammstein for this one.

I've been told I should get me a tumblr for the bigger pictures and just link them here... I might do that, and if I do - the bigger version of this is going up first
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrDelirium View Post
Yeah, it's creepy when stuff you don't think you should like starts turning you on...

I have drawn a few things that weren't "my cuppa"...
Just because they were interesting for whatever reason, visuals...?
not always "turned on" though.
__________________
Buried.
One man's garbage is, perhaps, some woman's treasure.
There is no map.
There is no "X", perhaps some XXX, if one really wants to dig.
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-21-2017, 01:34 AM   #40
Shadowheart82
Experienced
 
Shadowheart82 is offline
Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: Denmark
Posts: 82
Quote:
Originally Posted by THROBBS View Post
I have drawn a few things that weren't "my cuppa"...
Just because they were interesting for whatever reason, visuals...?
not always "turned on" though.
I agree! Just because I draw it doesn't mean it's a turn-on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by light_shiva View Post
Hey these are all fantastic! Well done :3
Thank you =) Much appreciated
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-23-2017, 07:16 AM   #41
Shadowheart82
Experienced
 
Shadowheart82 is offline
Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: Denmark
Posts: 82
So I'm dedicating this to THROBBS.
I kept it my style, but the content is definitely all you


Wacom tablet and stylus.

(and yes, the hair is awful, I know)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg cock.jpg (21.4 KB, 0 views)
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-23-2017, 08:11 AM   #42
DrDelirium
Literotica Guru
 
DrDelirium is offline
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Exiled to Siberia
Posts: 889
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowheart82 View Post
So I'm dedicating this to THROBBS.
I kept it my style, but the content is definitely all you


Wacom tablet and stylus.

(and yes, the hair is awful, I know)
Quote:
I agree! Just because I draw it doesn't mean it's a turn-on.
Trying to prove something?

Not bad, but crop it above the navel. (And fix the navel).
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-23-2017, 09:24 AM   #43
Shadowheart82
Experienced
 
Shadowheart82 is offline
Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: Denmark
Posts: 82
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrDelirium View Post
Trying to prove something?
Nope
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrDelirium View Post
Not bad, but crop it above the navel. (And fix the navel).
Something along the lines of this?

Attached Images
File Type: jpg cockv2.jpg (31.2 KB, 0 views)
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-23-2017, 10:12 AM   #44
THROBBS
I am Fauve
 
THROBBS is offline
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: In the Scaphoid (within the confines of my own HUGE fantasy world)
Posts: 15,383
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowheart82 View Post
So I'm dedicating this to THROBBS.
I kept it my style, but the content is definitely all you
HEEHEEE.
Thank you!

bummer that I'll have to be in the other room taking photos for the bulk of the morning...until...?

whew! finished the shoot.
Next will be lens correction... curves and balance etc..etc...

"content is all me"? LOL, kinda sorta...
generally I will include a woman with me.
So, is sorta only "me", and not actually "me", as size and proportion a bit different, pubes not the same and no foreskin here, sorry.

yeah yeah...I know — it's a big veiny cock.

just messing.

It looks good.
__________________
Buried.
One man's garbage is, perhaps, some woman's treasure.
There is no map.
There is no "X", perhaps some XXX, if one really wants to dig.

Last edited by THROBBS : 06-23-2017 at 01:54 PM.
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-23-2017, 10:13 AM   #45
DrDelirium
Literotica Guru
 
DrDelirium is offline
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Exiled to Siberia
Posts: 889
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowheart82 View Post
Nope

Something along the lines of this?

Much better!
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-23-2017, 12:19 PM   #46
light_shiva
Sailor Neptune
 
light_shiva's Avatar
 
light_shiva is offline
Join Date: Jun 2017
Location: Denmark
Posts: 6,464
This is relevant to my interests!!

Seriously, great work!!
__________________

Where can you find me? ICTH v2 | Strong Arms | My Stories | Beautiful Pictures

To me, you will be unique in all the world.

  Reply With Quote

Old 06-23-2017, 03:58 PM   #47
Shadowheart82
Experienced
 
Shadowheart82 is offline
Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: Denmark
Posts: 82
Quote:
Originally Posted by THROBBS View Post
"content is all me"? LOL, kinda sorta...
generally I will include a woman with me.
So, is sorta only "me", and not actually "me", as size and proportion a bit different, pubes not the same and no foreskin here, sorry.

yeah yeah...I know — it's a big veiny cock.

just messing.

It looks good.
Artistic license
I'm glad you like it
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-23-2017, 04:05 PM   #48
THROBBS
I am Fauve
 
THROBBS is offline
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: In the Scaphoid (within the confines of my own HUGE fantasy world)
Posts: 15,383
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowheart82 View Post
Artistic license
I'm glad you like it
You have a license!?

__________________
Buried.
One man's garbage is, perhaps, some woman's treasure.
There is no map.
There is no "X", perhaps some XXX, if one really wants to dig.
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-23-2017, 04:19 PM   #49
Shadowheart82
Experienced
 
Shadowheart82 is offline
Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: Denmark
Posts: 82
Quote:
Originally Posted by THROBBS View Post
You have a license!?

Of course! I made it myself
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-23-2017, 04:21 PM   #50
jellogrl
Really Experienced
 
jellogrl's Avatar
 
jellogrl is offline
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 130
I love Rammstein

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrDelirium View Post
Ooh... I like it...
I love Rammstein and this drawing! Thank you for sharing your artwork.
__________________
[i]XOXO, Titty-squish'n hugs!:
https://www.literotica.com/stories/m...ge=submissions
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:24 PM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.