Because Big Sister Says So!

"Yes, Master," Casey smiled as she curtsied, agreeing to wear a slit skirt with no panties beneath. Gus softly kissed her lips in acknowledgement then left her bedroom to allow her to dress.

He had gone so long without clothes, it took him a moment to remember that his remained in the basement. To get there, he had to cross the living room where Cathy moaned in ecstasy. Gus paused to observe how Marie used tongue and multiple fingers to maintain and prolong her sister's orgasm. He found it interesting that his girlfriend appeared already more comfortable with, and better skilled at, cunnilingus than she had ever demonstrated with fellatio. He wondered if he should place any significance on that fact.

Shrugging, he continued to the stairs and descended to the basement to dress.
 
Exhibitionism



Cathy’s moans became unintelligible. Her hips jerked and body trembled in obvious ecstasy as Marie sandwiched her clitoris and G-Spot between her four probing fingers and relentless tongue. Marie sensed movement off to her left and, without neglecting Cathy, parted her eyelids just enough to glimpse to that side. She saw her boyfriend Gus standing there watching. Smiling around her extended tongue, and wanting to give him a show, she pressed even harder with her oscillating fingertips and flicked her tongue faster on Cathy’s clit.

 
After Gus left, Casey picked out her outfit. She started with her undergarments. He had ordered her to not wear panties, and she decided to go without a bra as well. Instead, she selected a simple white satin camisole and a matching half-slip. She found a light brown corduroy skirt, with a short slit up the back, that she remember Gus once complimenting her in. To stay warm in the wintry weather, she selected a forest green cowl neck sweater. She thought knee-high brown leather boots added a touch of sexy severity to the outfit, under which she wore a pair of white soccer socks.

Knowing her sisters waited for them to get going --- although Cathy's impassioned groans from the living room suggested they had kept themselves busy --- Karen simply pulled her long blonde hair back into a ponytail before applying her make up. Then she headed down the hall to see if the time had come to leave on whatever errands Cathy had planned for her slaves.
 
Not knowing last night's tryst with Marie would turn into this special occasion with her sisters, Gus had dressed very simply: jeans, blue polo shirt, and nice gray sweatshirt. Only that each of these sported a designer label -- Eddie Bauer for the jeans, Ralph Lauren for the shirts -- gave them any distinction. Then again, Gus always wore quality clothing. He finished dressing with Nike socks and shoes, then headed upstairs where he could still hear Cathy's mewls of pleasure.
 
Karen stopped in the doorway leading from the hall to the bedrooms into the living-room. She watched with some envy how Marie's cunnilingus --- and whatever she did with her hand, Karen couldn't quite see --- totally overwhelmed their older sister Cathy with pleasure. She wanted to feel the same. She wanted to do the same.
 
Coming from the basement stairs, Gus entered the living room from the side opposite of where Casey stood staring as Marie overwhelmed Cathy with cunnilingus. As alluring as he found that latter sight, Karen's face ultimately drew his full attention. She bit her own lip gently as her eyes fixated on the lovers, her own lust manifest in her flushed countenance. He had never seen her so lovely, and felt himself falling in love with her all over again.
 
Grand Finale



Realizing that Casey and Gus now waited, watching her drive Cathy to heights of ecstasy with her fingers and tongue, Marie decided to give her older sister one final orgasm. Moving her four wiggling fingers rapidly back-and-forth against, then away from, Cathy’s G-Spot, Marie firmly pressed the flat of her tongue against her clitoris and shook her head as rapidly as she could.

 
"OOh fucking God!" Cathy cried out as a final stupefying orgasm ravaged her body. Her back arched so that only her butt on the edge of the couch seat, and her shoulders on the top of its backrest, supported the weight of her writhing body. She screamed again. "Fuck! Fuck... Fuck! Fuck!! FUCK!!!"

She suddenly collapsed onto the couch as if every fiber of her being had simultaneously gone limp. She lay still for just a moment. Then, inhaling loudly, she sat up with an equally extravagant sigh.

"Well," she said, now just slightly out of breath as she stroked the hair of her sister Marie, who remained kneeling between her spread thighs. "That was very nice... very well done. Thank you."
 
Taking a Bow



“That was very nice,” Cathy sighed, still slightly out of breath, after multiple orgasms brought on by Marie’s marathon cunnilingus. With Marie still kneeling between her open thighs, Cathy stroked her damp auburn hair. “Very well done. Thank you.”

“You are very welcome, Mistress!” Marie replied with sincere pride and appreciation. She loved how she had, for so long a time, controlled her older sister's ecstasy. “I will happily do that anytime you want!”

 
Casey smiled as Cathy praised Marie's obvious skills at lesbian lovemaking, followed by Marie's pledge to deliver it to her upon request. She thought of all of her own adventures in bed with Cathy. She might have felt jealous of any other woman in Marie's place, but seeing her two older sisters share love and pleasure only brought Casey contented happiness.
 
"I will happily do that anytime you want!" Marie assured Cathy regarding the spectacular oral sex she had just given her.

"As if you would have a choice," Cathy replied. Although she laughed lightly as she said it, she also meant to remind her younger sister of her new place as her sex slave. Swinging one stocking-clad leg over Marie where she kneeled, Cathy got up from the couch. She straightened her skirt, which had ridden up around her waist as Marie serviced her. "It's time to go out and have some fun. Gus, you drive. Speaking of you both having no choice but to obey me, my camera is still in my car, and I don't quite yet think I should give you a chance to destroy my blackmail photos."
 
Cathy explained why she wanted Gus to drive. "My camera is still in my car, and I don't quite yet think I should give you a chance to destroy my blackmail photos."

"Yes, Mistress," he replied simply. With Marie there, he did not add that she had nothing to worry about in his case. He would happily remain subject to the current arrangement making him Cathy's slave, and Casey's master. He would have preferred it if Cathy would let him make love with Marie as well during the coming week, but he would pay that price to enjoy the rest.

Suppressing his self-satisfied smile, he went to the closet, put on his coat, and pulled his keys from the pocket.
 
Necessary and Sufficient



“My camera is still in my car,” Cathy reminded them. “And I don’t quite yet think I should give you a chance to destroy my blackmail photos.”

Still kneeling on the floor, Marie looked down to hide the expression on her face from her boyfriend, Gus. He knew her well, and if he saw her ironic smile he might figure out her thoughts. Blackmail no longer played a necessary role in her enslavement to her sister. Rather, Marie’s love for her, and newfound lusts, would henceforth remain sufficient impetus for her devotion to Cathy, and obedience to her every romantic or decadent whim.

 
When the four of them reached the driveway, Cathy gave instructions.

"I want Marie to sit in the middle in the back with Casey and me," she said, opening the rear door of the large sedan Gus had borrowed from his parents while home from school. "Gus, drive us to that pet store down by the mall. We need to pick up some things before we go to brunch."
 
Stuck in the Middle



Marie liked the idea of riding in the backseat between her two sisters, now lovers. She climbed in willingly as she heard Cathy add instructions to Gus, Marie’s boyfriend, who would chauffeur them.

“Gus, drive us to that pet store down by the mall,” Cathy seemed to snicker. “We need to pick up some things before we go to brunch.”

Marie’s forehead creased with curiosity. She could imagine a few items that might make sense to acquire at a pet store, given her and Casey’s status as Cathy and Gus’s slaves, but why before brunch?

 
Casey walked around to the passenger side of the car and got in the back seat.

"The pet store?" she whispered to Marie, who now sat on her left. Casey's eyes widened with curiosity, but not with any hint of dread.
 
Gus climbed into the driver's seat and started the car. Despite the bright sunshine reflecting off the snow in the yard, the late December morning remained rather cold. At least it had heated the auto's interior some, but he would have to let the engine warm up before turning on the heater.

He heard Casey whisper to Marie, and he glanced up at the rear-view mirror to see them exchange intrigued looks. They seemed to find this adventure as mystifyingly exciting as he did. While he had a few guesses, he could not wait to discover exactly what Cathy had in mind for them to get at the pet store.
 
Pet Theory



“The pet store?” Casey — her eyes wide with curiosity, but not with any hint of dread — whispered to Marie.

Marie, likewise more excited than concerned by the prospect, actually giggled a bit as she replied as softly. “I think we’ll look great in nothing but dog collars! I can’t wait to see how Gus reacts.”

 
Enjoying watching the others move on her command, Cathy got into the car last, sitting directly behind Gus, whom she told: "Okay, now drive us to the pet store by the mall."

She then turned to Marie, sitting on her right, and Casey beyond her. "It's still cold in here. You two can keep each other warm. I want you to play with each other's cunts... make them wet and stroke the clits... but don't either of you dare let the other one come, or you'll regret it."
 
As instructed, Gus had dropped the sedan into reverse and started backing down the long driveway when Cathy told Marie and Casey: "It's still cold in here. You two can keep each other warm. I want you to play with each other's cunts... make them wet and stroke the clits... but don't either of you dare let the other one come, or you'll regret it."

Pulling onto the country road, Gus forced his eyes forward. He realized he would have to concentrate specifically on his driving, and avoid overusing the rear-view mirror to watch the action in the back seat, or else he would probably end up driving right into a telephone pole.
 
Taking the Initiative



“I want you to play with each other’s cunts,” Cathy instructed Casey and Marie. “Make them wet and stroke the clits... but don’t either of you dare let the other one come, or you’ll regret it.”

Marie’s eyes widened as she immediately anticipated the sweet torture their older sister had in mind for them. She decided to try to find advantage in acting first. If she could sufficiently distract Casey, then her younger sister might not have the concentration necessary to tease her as badly.

Marie placed her right hand on the inside of Karen’s left knee, just above the top of
her brown leather boots and below the hem of her tan corduroy skirt. She quickly slid it up Casey’s thigh, bunching her skirt and slip toward her waist, and exposing her blonde womanhood. Marie caressed this softly but firmly with her middle finger.

 
Casey gasped from the thrill that shot up her leg and into her loins when Marie slid her hand up the inside of her left thigh. Her head lolled back and she moaned softly when Marie then ran her middle finger up and down her womanhood. It still surprised her how quickly Marie had taken to the decadence their older sister Cathy inculcated. In reciprocity and encouragement, Casey reached down with her left hand, found Marie's right knee, and followed her thigh up to stroke Marie's intimate flesh.
 
Incest is Best, As They Say



“God... yes!” Marie sighed when Casey’s fingers began caressing her womanhood. At the same time, her own fingers parted Casey’s slit to find her hot, wet, and slippery.

Marie had never masturbated. She had not given sex much practical thought before she began dating Chris and he had gently eased her into surrendering her virginity to him. Now, having her sister stroking her private parts, while she did the same in return, made her realize why some women would regularly do this for themselves. How much sweeter, though, she thought, to share this pleasure with a beloved sibling.

Her middle finger now slick with her sister's juices, she moved its fingertip to Casey's clitoris.

 
Turning right onto the highway into town, Gus heard Casey and Marie's sensual gasps and moans from the back seat. He chuckled at himself as an erection began to grow uncomfortable in his jeans. He did not know where this adventure would end, but he had no doubt that, whatever happened, it was already all well worth it.
 
Cathy grinned in satisfaction as Marie and Casey began teasing each other's private parts. Her plans to maintain her younger sisters as sexual submissives included sensually addicting them not just to herself, but to each other. The more taboos they shattered, the more compliant they'd become to her domination.

She glanced forward into the rear-view mirror and saw Gus's eyes darting back and forth between the road ahead and to what he could see of Marie and Casey in the back seat. His relationship with Marie had proven essential. He had originally seduced Marie -- whom half the family had not long ago predicted might become a nun -- taking her virginity and introducing her to the pleasures of the flesh.

Cathy wondered if he now realized he had become expendable. She would allow him to remain part of their complex arrangement as long as he continued to amuse and satisfy her. Cathy already had little doubt, however, that if Marie now had to choose between having him, or having this new special love with her sisters, family would win out.

Smiling at that thought, she leaned over an kissed Marie passionately.
 
Back
Top