Life with Sassy & Emmy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you everyone for the messages. I appreciate them. :rose::kiss::heart::heart:

Emmy is on the train now for a check up. I told her that Scotty failed to beam me up, so I was still expecting that cuddle time. :)

Happy Friday everyone. I will be headed East tomorrow for the weekend. One of my little men is going to be graduating, so I get to do the Mom thing and go cry :eek:

Safe travels to both of you!

Hello Emmy and Sassy! Hope you had a good visit with your doctor, Emmy. And have a fun trip out east, Sassy. :kiss:

On and Emmy note. She has been very sleepy and her mouth sores are back, so eating has been a challenge. Her immune system is down, so she has just been sleeping as much as possible and making herself eat when it's not too painful. But she said seeing the numbers on the scale, is usually enough to scare her into eating.

She said that as soon as Scotty beams me up, we can take a nap together lol

Sassy, been waiting for Scott to beam me up too. To have snuggle time with Heaven is Heaven

hugs :kiss::rose:

old borg fred

possible help for mouth sores.

my late wife suffered from colon cancer. she found that having something cold in her mouth during chemo, such as a popsicle or ice chips, helped quite a bit to reduce the severity of her mouth sores. i hope this helps, i know how much she suffered.
Mike

Thank you everyone for the messages. I appreciate them. :rose::kiss::heart::heart:

Emmy is on the train now for a check up. I told her that Scotty failed to beam me up, so I was still expecting that cuddle time. :)

Happy Friday everyone. I will be headed East tomorrow for the weekend. One of my little men is going to be graduating, so I get to do the Mom thing and go cry :eek:

Hope Emmy had a great checkup.

You have a save and wonderful trip. Do your proud mom thing I will look to the west and I will be sure to see you the light up the sky

old borg fred

Good Morning Lovelies!! I hope you're both doing well today.:rose::kiss::heart:

Good day EMMY!!

Miss you, hope your weekend is well.

Dreaming of you...
in the morning light

attachment.php

attachment.php

getting ready for the day

attachment.php

Always so sexy

attachment.php

can't forget a little pussy

attachment.php

hugs:kiss::heart:

fred

Sassy hope your trip is going well? Be safe and enjoy and have FUN!!

old borg fred

Good morning Emmy, hope your day goes well. It was 100 sat and will be again today.

going to bed ..snuggle?

hugs :kiss::heart:

old borg fred

Wow, Sassy. I'm so sorry your first mammogram experience had to include a callback AND a 6 month follow-up. Large breasts are often denser, more susceptible to cysts, and harder to read. It's great you were working with such a thorough practice.

I hope you can channel all that emotion into the joy and pride of your weekend celebration with your son. Cry your eyes out and make your cheeks hurt from smiling. Hugs to you. :kiss::heart:

Emm, your latest pics are simply sensational. I love the wisdom of experience that is being shared here: remedies, recipes, and LOVE. You inspire the best in Lit, dear woman. :kiss:∞∞∞:heart:

Thinking of you EM

Hope Belgium does well in Euros. They don't seem to be getting much respect???

Emmy - I hope you are enjoying your Sunday. *kisses* & *hugs*

Sassy - Wishing you a great trip. :kiss::rose::kiss:

So I had a nice weekend. My little man is graduated and will be off to the Marines in less than a month. For those of you who don't know me well. I have two natural children and about a half dozen more that call me Mom. I have 2 that I call mine whom I helped raise. Their Mom chose drugs over them for many, many years, so from the time they moved to get away from all the chaos, I have shared custody with their Dad. Their Dad allows me to take them every summer, and many holidays. Their Dad gave me legal rights for medical decisions, even over their Mom. To this day, mom still doesn't like me much and the look on her face when she saw me at graduation made me laugh. But, the oldest of those two graduated and I cried my eyes out. :D:heart:

On the way home, I stopped at a store and found a new "stress ball" for my collection. I sent Emmy pictures and she laughed. i got a chance to talk with her a bunch yesterday and she was in a great mood, which was very nice. I spammed her with pictures for my weekend and as usual. She's just so amazingly sweet. My son and I took many selfies and I spammed her with those as well. Its kind of fun blowing up her phone :p

So.... stress relief!! ...
attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMAG8058.jpg
    IMAG8058.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
So I had a nice weekend. My little man is graduated and will be off to the Marines in less than a month. For those of you who don't know me well. I have two natural children and about a half dozen more that call me Mom. I have 2 that I call mine whom I helped raise. Their Mom chose drugs over them for many, many years, so from the time they moved to get away from all the chaos, I have shared custody with their Dad. Their Dad allows me to take them every summer, and many holidays. Their Dad gave me legal rights for medical decisions, even over their Mom. To this day, mom still doesn't like me much and the look on her face when she saw me at graduation made me laugh. But, the oldest of those two graduated and I cried my eyes out. :D:heart:

On the way home, I stopped at a store and found a new "stress ball" for my collection. I sent Emmy pictures and she laughed. i got a chance to talk with her a bunch yesterday and she was in a great mood, which was very nice. I spammed her with pictures for my weekend and as usual. She's just so amazingly sweet. My son and I took many selfies and I spammed her with those as well. Its kind of fun blowing up her phone :p

So.... stress relief!! ...
attachment.php

attachment.php

Love that you had such a great weekend, Sassy! :rose::rose:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back