Bite me

I point out Ms. PC or PG, I called you not a newb (correctly), i.e.
1. experience shows in organisation of the material
2. you referenced things a true newb would not have knowledge of
(above two, you are not the only one here)
3. see below and above (an agenda)



As to your belated recognition of the fact that gaming does exist (duh), which was ridiculed when you where a mod (duh), and because I happened to piss off more than one, a lovely string of Anon comments and H removal occurred.
Your comments and your PMs have nothing to do with "lack of asset" and more to do with pain in the ass and impaired cognitive ability.*

Your lack of getting ten votes has more to do with the lack of
gaming (you know the shit I complain about)
the fact you don't have a fan club (as the story writers do) or a support clique (you know other shit I attack)
critical mass (you know more of the shit I complain about)
the fact your writing may lack interest

So who do you come after? Who the fuck do you hold responsible?

Götz von Berlichingen sticks his hand in the piranha tank,
laughs at the shower of little teeth.


Outside of the fact I may not have commented or voted on your material (one vote) I have nothing to do with this lack of ten votes.

* let's take a look at the scathing poem

As to gamed from the top, there is that resistance to get rid of anon voting?
la, la, la
and the sundry altoons
la, la, la

Götz von Berlichingen sticks his hand in the piranha tank,
laughs at the shower of little teeth.

Honestly, I don't care a bit about anything but writing poems and talking about poems so the whole voting, scoring, flouting, scalding nonsense means nothing to me. Cheers.
 
Honestly, I don't care a bit about anything but writing poems and talking about poems so the whole voting, scoring, flouting, scalding nonsense means nothing to me. Cheers.

You just replied to a post that was made over 30 days ago.

Having a stroke?
 
Honestly, I don't care a bit about anything but writing poems and talking about poems so the whole voting, scoring, flouting, scalding nonsense means nothing to me. Cheers.
honestly, you just buried something (prev. post) that I elaborated on regarding the astuteness of an observation that YOU made - did you take that as flouting?
i.e. I was talking about a line in Shelley's poem
now regarding the your observations in TZ's Sound and Metre thread, I have found them to be astute and witty, however, that one I found incomplete and an elaboration on such in that thread would not be germane to the intent of the thread.
Now go reread that motherfucker (ref to prev post, just making that clear) - it was talking about poetry - or is the wah wah still echoing in your ears because you think I am senna jawa?
Otherwise excuse my lack of ass suckery in regards to your or anyone else's presumed superiour self image, because I am fulling capable of just talking about poetry as poetry. I can and will hold my own.

Now regarding your challenge in the gunfight thread - you win by default, that is not the way I write, and I am less and less inclined to write as it takes too much out of me, and there is no audience here for the material I do. Happy?
 
would it be too forward of me to call you but?

hey it's fucking xmas
what's xmas without gifted shit

The gift

yes, that is my arm

yeah but no but yeah but?

it is! well very nearly.
*listens*
*goes to read lyrics*
damn! that's sad... i promise i wouldn't use a sheet metal cutter. if you post yourself now you just might get here in time for christmas. :p

meat or met?

i think we need an e-xmas pressie thread. :cool:
 
Twelve, let it go. I said ages back I no longer care about the voting. That's because I think that there is nothing that can be learned there. Not for me, anyway. It's too often about popularity contests. Writing with poets whom you respect is where things can be learned.
 
Back
Top