Cheeky, cute, english, hunk...well 3 out of 4 is ok right!?

Right then ladies, who is around for some flirty fun with this cute, english/aussie boy...!? I am bored of cleaning the sand out of my hair, and applying the suntan lotion by myself... anyone fancy lending a hand!? :devil:

If you're on skype then even better... oh i have a cute english accent as well! :rolleyes:

Just crawling into bed now... most of you girlies must be getting up into your prime!? :devil:

Just a little bump from me... any lit ladies around, fancy flirting with a cute, english guy!?

A very gentle,caressing,warm,slow and sensual bump for a Sunday morning over here in Oz! If any Lit ladies want to compare white bits after a day on the beach yesterday then drop me a note! I'm on skype or yahoo if either of those get your legs involuntarily just falling apart and your head rolling back as your mind runs wild!:devil:

Oh, hi!

A cheeky bump and good morning from your cheeky, english stud! As always, will be around for a while, and can think of nothing better than flirting with one of you cute lit ladies...! Theres a few pics around somewhere in this thread if thats your thing, otherwise i am quite partial to some aural teasing! I have a cute accent, and love to please, so don't be a stranger and cum and say hi... :devil:

Well, well, well what do we have here....! I know it's been a while, apologies for the absence but Sydney has just been keeping me busy you know... beach, sun, beers you know how it is!

However tonight, is a night off on the sofa whilst the thunder and lightn ing hammer away outside! So if any of you cheeky lit ladies fancy a flirt with a sporty, cute, cheeky english guy then drop me a note.... firs session is free! ;) ha!

So, this time difference thing is starting to get to me... being upide down in Oz is just not ideal for lit flirting it seems!

Any cheeky, lit ladies around for a flirt this afternoon/evening/morning/night, or whatever other time it might be in the day! :devil:

Oh and i guess being upside down is not all bad, especially for you ladies that like a little cunning linguistics whilst playing with the snake! :rolleyes:

My bum...(p)!

Morning all!

Just wondered if any cute, cheeky lit ladies were passing through...!? I think you all know by now i try and add a little more than bump to this thread, so today i've gone with my bum(p) instead...! :devil:

Hope you like, and if you fancy a cheeky flirt then drop me a note! :devil:

Attachments

• CIMG4952small - Copy.JPG
    CIMG4952small - Copy.JPG
    41 KB · Views: 104
Morning all!

Just wondered if any cute, cheeky lit ladies were passing through...!? I think you all know by now i try and add a little more than bump to this thread, so today i've gone with my bum(p) instead...! :devil:

Hope you like, and if you fancy a cheeky flirt then drop me a note! :devil:

That's a cute and cheeky picture!

Aw thanks,flattery will get you everywhere! ;)

Any lit ladies around for a cheeky flirt!?

Evening all!

Well i'm sure you're bored of my Aussie-infused chat of late, so i'll just lie ans say its cold, wet and windy... much like England... ;)

Ladies if you're cheeky and up for a flirt, then as always would love to here from you! Don't make me post another pic... :rolleyes: ha!

Wow tough crowd..! Are there really no ladies around who fancy a little flirt with a cute, cheeky 28 year old english guy!? Apparently i have THE accent, so if you are even a little bit intrigued then drop me a PM... i always bite, but only in the right places and with just the right amount of force... and tongue combined! haha! :devil:

Wow tough crowd..! Are there really no ladies around who fancy a little flirt with a cute, cheeky 28 year old english guy!? Apparently i have THE accent, so if you are even a little bit intrigued then drop me a PM... i always bite, but only in the right places and with just the right amount of force... and tongue combined! haha! :devil:

Hehe! I think it's quiet generally - everyone's busy wrapping presents, going to work xmas parties, etc etc ...

A Xmas bump...

So whilst we all wait for the big man to arrive next week, if there are any ladies who fancy a cheeky flirt with a cute and cheeky English guy then you might be in luck with a festive present of your very own in the shape of a nice sack and a nice long,thick stick of candy!

Too much!? Ok,just give me a PM and I'll charm you with my English accent then! 😉

Yep,sorry Temptress! Although tucked up would lead to the wrong mental image... It's so hot the fan is on,and I am lying on top of the sheets naked! How fully a better image for you lit ladies!

Anyone around for a cheeky skype,I have just woken up and,well...you know what happens,would be a shame to waste it! Ha! :rolleyes:

Yep,sorry Temptress! Although tucked up would lead to the wrong mental image... It's so hot the fan is on,and I am lying on top of the sheets naked! How fully a better image for you lit ladies!

Anyone around for a cheeky skype,I have just woken up and,well...you know what happens,would be a shame to waste it! Ha! :rolleyes:

Mmmmm nice image! :D

Well I'd love to but sat here with the family, so it's a no I'm afraid!

Happy New Year all! :rolleyes:

So although the fireworks off the harbour bridge were good, i have a little pocket rocket myself that needs to be taken care of!

Any cheeky girls on skype that are up for a little flirt with a cute, sporty, cheeky english guy!? I have been told I have a pretty good voice, and am happy to give it to you for your aural pleasure.. what a nice guy hey! I know, a born giver... and an excellent cunning linguist... what more could you want! :devil: x

Back