Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Online Role Playing

Old 10-09-2014, 06:19 AM   #476
feistyphoenix
The Goddess

Never know womby!
"You are a Goddess. You are the great great grand daughter of the witches men could not burn. You are a descendant of Shield Maidens and are made in the image of Valkyries. You are the reason wars were started, fought and won. God him self pulled you from Adams ribs because once the world was created and man was made, he thought that none of this would be worth it with out You. You are fire, you are water, you are the moon and stars. You create life, give life and you, under no circumstance get ignored." MB

Old 10-13-2014, 11:16 AM   #477
wombat9966
Cute Fuzzy Aussie

Location: In the craziness of my mind. Oh and my body normally resides in the land Down Under.
and the answer is no, as no one has done a follow up post dammit!!

MY SRP

Deep

Old 10-13-2014, 11:34 AM   #478
feistyphoenix
The Goddess

Im still unconscious!
"You are a Goddess. You are the great great grand daughter of the witches men could not burn. You are a descendant of Shield Maidens and are made in the image of Valkyries. You are the reason wars were started, fought and won. God him self pulled you from Adams ribs because once the world was created and man was made, he thought that none of this would be worth it with out You. You are fire, you are water, you are the moon and stars. You create life, give life and you, under no circumstance get ignored." MB

Old 10-16-2014, 09:49 AM   #479
wombat9966
Cute Fuzzy Aussie

Location: In the craziness of my mind. Oh and my body normally resides in the land Down Under.
Well I hooked you up to med bay Feisty so maybe it can heal you enough to bring you back if all else fails

MY SRP

Deep

Old 10-16-2014, 10:57 AM   #480
feistyphoenix
The Goddess

Dont worry. Im about to give gearhead a dose of feisty redhead.

Old 10-16-2014, 05:22 PM   #481
wombat9966
Cute Fuzzy Aussie

LOL get him feisty

MY SRP

Deep

Old 11-26-2014, 11:25 PM   #482
DeathsKnight
Harmless Teddybear

Feisty how about we introduce my second character just to get going again? Or are we kinda stuck without Cyclops/Gearhead?

When the fever runs through the body, feed it. When a cold grips the bones, starve it.

SRP Profile

ORP Profile

My New Home (Under Construction)