Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Online Role Playing

Old 05-22-2014, 11:57 AM   #376
wombat9966
Cute Fuzzy Aussie

Location: In the craziness of my mind. Oh and my body normally resides in the land Down Under.
Thanks guys. Scotts best bet would be a full power blast to bring down a few columns in front of him and escape back out the door effectively sealing off that side of the complex. Maybe he could be the one to see Hobgoblin fly off with Jean.

Oh and should we wait for Neko Or do you want Wolverine to trip the trap and start carving up some Hand Ninjas. By the way how graphic do we get in fight scenes?

MY SRP

Deep

Last edited by wombat9966 : 05-22-2014 at 11:59 AM.

Old 05-22-2014, 11:59 AM   #377
feistyphoenix
The Goddess

That would set him off...big time.

I see him becoming frantic.
"You are a Goddess. You are the great great grand daughter of the witches men could not burn. You are a descendant of Shield Maidens and are made in the image of Valkyries. You are the reason wars were started, fought and won. God him self pulled you from Adams ribs because once the world was created and man was made, he thought that none of this would be worth it with out You. You are fire, you are water, you are the moon and stars. You create life, give life and you, under no circumstance get ignored." MB

Old 05-22-2014, 12:26 PM   #378
gearhead73
Hi-tech Redneck

Mo blood mo better if you ask me, but I defer to the rest of the group.

Old 05-22-2014, 01:21 PM   #379
feistyphoenix
The Goddess

Too graphic and lengthy will drag it out but some blood is fine.

*cracks knuckles*

I'm about to start writing.
"You are a Goddess. You are the great great grand daughter of the witches men could not burn. You are a descendant of Shield Maidens and are made in the image of Valkyries. You are the reason wars were started, fought and won. God him self pulled you from Adams ribs because once the world was created and man was made, he thought that none of this would be worth it with out You. You are fire, you are water, you are the moon and stars. You create life, give life and you, under no circumstance get ignored." MB

Old 05-22-2014, 01:40 PM   #380
wombat9966
Cute Fuzzy Aussie

Location: In the craziness of my mind. Oh and my body normally resides in the land Down Under.
Okay so a bit of hack and slash. Got it.

You set the scene Feisty and Logan will start ripping bodies

MY SRP

Deep

Last edited by wombat9966 : 05-22-2014 at 01:58 PM.

Old 05-22-2014, 01:53 PM   #381
NekoMata
Storyteller Demon

Don't worry about me... I'm keeping a very close eye on both of these threads... Even though I rarely post in this one... >:3

http://forum.literotica.com/showthre...9#post42823459

LATE NOTICE:
The feline who operates this account will not be available with any consistency until January 13th. As such your patience is both requested and appreciated.

Old 05-22-2014, 02:02 PM   #382
feistyphoenix
The Goddess

haha. You should though Neko, we don't bite!

Old 05-22-2014, 02:14 PM   #383
gearhead73
Hi-tech Redneck

Yeah, just jump right in, input is always welcome.

Old 05-22-2014, 03:27 PM   #384
DeathsKnight
Harmless Teddybear

Meh missed out on the plan there.

Jean will show her abilities soon right? Toss a few of the group aside? Let Hobbie see that she is the far more interesting prospect atm?

I'd say 100 ninjas, just enough to keep a group busy and still overpower Wolvie, bar any outside interference

When the fever runs through the body, feed it. When a cold grips the bones, starve it.

SRP Profile

ORP Profile

My New Home (Under Construction)

Old 05-22-2014, 03:39 PM   #385
feistyphoenix
The Goddess

Yes. She will let a little of the Phoenix through.

Old 05-22-2014, 04:31 PM   #386
DeathsKnight
Harmless Teddybear

If need be I can wait, or I can unleash Hoby on Jean. Practically this time toss a real pain-in-the-ear grenade at Wolverine, hit Rogue with a small incendiary grenade and order the ninjas to attack Jean.

The grenade is supposed to stun Wolvie a bit, perhaps blow Rogue out of the room and as The Hand ninjas disappear with Jean, in comes cyclops and with a few well-placed blasts forces Hobby to retreat and buy the other two enough time to regroup...

Just my two cents

When the fever runs through the body, feed it. When a cold grips the bones, starve it.

SRP Profile

ORP Profile

Old 05-22-2014, 04:40 PM   #387
feistyphoenix
The Goddess

I ordered Rogue to go get Gambit. So im assuming she's going to write that she split off from the two of us.

Old 05-22-2014, 04:59 PM   #388
DeathsKnight
Harmless Teddybear

Oh...thought she'd be busy fighting off some ninjas before getting to that.

SURE!

Then just disabling of Wolverine and ninja attack on Jean...heh! I can see tensions between Wolvie and Scott due to that as well

SRP Profile

ORP Profile

Old 05-22-2014, 05:01 PM   #389
feistyphoenix
The Goddess

She might write it that way. You'll have to ask her

Old 05-22-2014, 05:14 PM   #390
DeathsKnight
Harmless Teddybear

Think I'll just wait for her post and write from there

SRP Profile

ORP Profile

Old 05-22-2014, 05:43 PM   #391
NekoMata
Storyteller Demon

Eh... I got this... Had to go out for a run but I'm back and I shall set to writing... I have to formulate my master rescue plan lol...

LATE NOTICE:
The feline who operates this account will not be available with any consistency until January 13th. As such your patience is both requested and appreciated.

Old 05-22-2014, 06:27 PM   #392
feistyphoenix
The Goddess

haha, sweet. Feel free to kill some ninjas while you're at it!

Old 05-22-2014, 06:39 PM   #393
NekoMata
Storyteller Demon

Will do... :3

LATE NOTICE:

Old 05-22-2014, 06:40 PM   #394
DeathsKnight
Harmless Teddybear

I'm off to bed, it's midnight here

-stiffles yawn-

The hobgoblin shall return

SRP Profile

ORP Profile

Old 05-23-2014, 09:15 AM   #395
gearhead73
Hi-tech Redneck

Mmkay, so I figured I would rather have Scott get his ass kicked than just run with his tail between his legs. Since there were only a few of the Hand on his end, he could limp his way back to the others.

Old 05-23-2014, 03:44 PM   #396
DeathsKnight
Harmless Teddybear

I may have done a small amount of god modding there. The scene is set though for the ninjas to spirit Jean away and the group to corner Hobby

SRP Profile

ORP Profile

Old 05-23-2014, 04:21 PM   #397
raiguy
Literotica Guru

Now that Gambit is free though, he can basically stop everything if we want that, since he does have power over pretty much all the kinetic energy in the world....jus sayin...

Old 05-23-2014, 08:46 PM   #398
wombat9966
Cute Fuzzy Aussie

Ahh Gear you know Scotts blasts are concussive in nature and not lasers right?

MY SRP

Deep

Old 05-24-2014, 05:24 AM   #399
DeathsKnight
Harmless Teddybear

Aw man, ya'll be killin' mah ninjas!

On the lighter side of life, can we time Hob's escape when Scott makes it outside, so that he can see Hobby escaping with Jean?

Also what will happen if Jean gets knocked out? Will the Phoenix take over? In that case I have an idea to negate that power. Also atm Rogue does seem a better catch than wolfie and jean but yeah I know Phoenix seems weak due to her constant battle with Jean and if Phoenix takes full control nothing will really stand up against her...well maybe Wolfie, but I doubt he will survive if Jean doesn't intervere...

Yeah OK rambling aside, can we fix something up like that? Scott can even take a shot at the glider if he feels like it

SRP Profile

ORP Profile

Old 05-24-2014, 06:50 AM   #400
NekoMata
Storyteller Demon

Haha those are just her basic stolen powers though...I don't think she's going too big yet... After all she only has one persons stolen powers so far... And we really should get this whole exit strategy together... Cause right now it's just a lot of loss of undead ninja life(?) to fill some space...

LATE NOTICE: