Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Online Role Playing

Old 04-06-2014, 11:30 AM   #276
feistyphoenix
The Goddess

W olvie owes Jean a huge apology but I dont think Scott is going to let him have a private word with her.
"You are a Goddess. You are the great great grand daughter of the witches men could not burn. You are a descendant of Shield Maidens and are made in the image of Valkyries. You are the reason wars were started, fought and won. God him self pulled you from Adams ribs because once the world was created and man was made, he thought that none of this would be worth it with out You. You are fire, you are water, you are the moon and stars. You create life, give life and you, under no circumstance get ignored." MB

Old 04-06-2014, 11:30 AM   #277
gearhead73
Hi-tech Redneck

I can see that being a lot of fun. Not that I am like that in RL or anything.

Old 04-06-2014, 11:35 AM   #278
feistyphoenix
The Goddess

The team being fractured is part of the reason the mission is not going to go as planned.
"You are a Goddess. You are the great great grand daughter of the witches men could not burn. You are a descendant of Shield Maidens and are made in the image of Valkyries. You are the reason wars were started, fought and won. God him self pulled you from Adams ribs because once the world was created and man was made, he thought that none of this would be worth it with out You. You are fire, you are water, you are the moon and stars. You create life, give life and you, under no circumstance get ignored." MB

Old 04-06-2014, 11:38 AM   #279
wombat9966
Cute Fuzzy Aussie

Location: In the craziness of my mind. Oh and my body normally resides in the land Down Under.
well if scott gets too out of hand logan will just carve his initials into his chest LOL

MY SRP

Deep

Old 04-06-2014, 11:41 AM   #280
gearhead73
Hi-tech Redneck

Logan brings out the blades, Scott will take of the goggles and wink at him..****ice. He may heal instantly, but an optic blast to the nuts still has to sting a bit.

Old 04-06-2014, 11:42 AM   #281
feistyphoenix
The Goddess

And Jean will put them in opposite corners and make them stay until they promise to behave

Old 04-06-2014, 11:44 AM   #282
gearhead73
Hi-tech Redneck

He started it!

Old 04-06-2014, 11:45 AM   #283
feistyphoenix
The Goddess

Not another word.

Old 04-06-2014, 11:47 AM   #284
wombat9966
Cute Fuzzy Aussie

Location: In the craziness of my mind. Oh and my body normally resides in the land Down Under.
Only problem. The blades deflect the force. That has always been Scotts problem.He knows Logan can Literally kill him at any time if he wanted to and he couldn't do much about it. Logan also knows it and uses it to tease him. Of course jean can stop him and he torments him with that too.

MY SRP

Deep

Old 04-06-2014, 11:49 AM   #285
wombat9966
Cute Fuzzy Aussie

see hide behind your wifes skirts LOL

MY SRP

Deep

Old 04-06-2014, 11:51 AM   #286
gearhead73
Hi-tech Redneck

Actually I hide underneath them, and taunt me all you want, you wish you could too. I win.

Old 04-06-2014, 11:52 AM   #287
feistyphoenix
The Goddess

Lmao.

Old 04-06-2014, 12:01 PM   #288
wombat9966
Cute Fuzzy Aussie

ahh but you get the cool calm and collected Jean.

I get the fiery exciting and experimental phoenix.

who's laughing now

Edit; And the Wolverines stamina is legendary

MY SRP

Deep

Old 04-06-2014, 12:10 PM   #289
gearhead73
Hi-tech Redneck

Actually, you get the fiery exciting experimental Phoenix...for minutes. I get the beautiful, talented, caring, naked every morning and night all night Jean. Oh, and I have had and get her forever. So while Logan's stamina may be legendary, it will always remain that...a legend. I will see your legendary, and raise you having human stamina...repeatedly.

Old 04-06-2014, 12:11 PM   #290
feistyphoenix
The Goddess

Save all this for the thread boys. Lol

I am entertained.

Old 04-06-2014, 12:14 PM   #291
wombat9966
Cute Fuzzy Aussie

LOL but you will be dead in the ground and both Logan and Phoenix will still be around

MY SRP

Deep

Old 04-06-2014, 12:15 PM   #292
gearhead73
Hi-tech Redneck

Lol, no worries. I have plenty left for the thread.

That's the only way Logan could ever get her. I would have to be dead, but then he wouldn't mind being her second choice I suppose.

Old 04-06-2014, 12:16 PM   #293
wombat9966
Cute Fuzzy Aussie

same here this is just a warm up Feisty

but the Prof better get act together or its a bar fight or Canada for me

well Scott only ever went for Jean

Logan had Storm,Moriko,Ronin,Viper,Psylocke,Mystique etc and Jean

Gee how will Wolvy get over it

MY SRP

Deep

Last edited by wombat9966 : 04-06-2014 at 12:21 PM.

Old 04-06-2014, 12:18 PM   #294
feistyphoenix
The Goddess

I love how you fight over me.

Lol :P

Old 04-06-2014, 12:20 PM   #295
gearhead73
Hi-tech Redneck

K, I gotta scoot for a bit. See you both in a while.

Old 04-06-2014, 12:44 PM   #296
feistyphoenix
The Goddess

See you later

Old 04-06-2014, 07:12 PM   #297
wombat9966
Cute Fuzzy Aussie

Hmm Scotty is gone I have you all to myself Darln'

MY SRP

Deep

Old 04-06-2014, 07:15 PM   #298
feistyphoenix
The Goddess

Uh oh...

Old 04-06-2014, 07:18 PM   #299
wombat9966
Cute Fuzzy Aussie

MMMM what to do with my fiery red head

MY SRP

Deep

Old 04-06-2014, 07:19 PM   #300
feistyphoenix
The Goddess

*hides*

Muahaha!