Pubic Hair

Choices

I am usually completely shaven although on occasion I wax. My husband prefers me waxed or closely shaven. He usually is shaven. Once when I was complaining about being waxed, he agreed to a full body wax. He was so turned on that we fucked for days.
 
I prefer both be void of hair, nothing worse than really be getting into munching and then have a couple of hairs floating around. It actually freaks me out to get hair in my mouth, but I prefer long hair on a persons head! So to each their own!
 
Hair

I'm always totally bare waxed or at worst very shaven x would prefer all of my sexual parners to be the same x the few Dom/Masters I've had have made the effort but strangers they've introduced to me, especially older guys just don't care to trim or shave their pubes x x x

This older guys loves to be smooth.
 
Bare with tuft

I feel most submissive when I’m required to be bare with a tuft above. My bare lips feel more exposed when there remains an example of what could be. These comparisons of hair and not hair, for me, extend to submitting to a man or woman with hair. Hair with all its impediments to oral further exaggerate my submission.

Waxing is also often a prelude to fun and my Dom has called and made an appointment for me and given exact instructions on how I should be waxed. It safely acknowledges my submissive position to others.
 
I like variety. Anything from completely smooth to natural hair. It’s more about the confidence my partner has in the way they look.
I prefer trimmed or shaved for myself.
 
If I'm going to be shaved or even trimmed, I prefer for him to do it for me.
There is something so intimate about that.

You are so right, it is intimate.
I trim my wife's pubes for her and she trims me.
We usually have a lot of fun with this.
 
Hmmm

I like hair pussy and sloppy
 
Last edited by a moderator:
i like to be shaved or trimmed because it’s more comfortable.

But i seem to be alone in thinking Men should never manscape. i love very hairy Men. Especially the feel of it on my tongue :p
 
If I didn't have my pubes to braid all weekend, I'm honestly not sure what I would do with all those hours of free time to keep from getting bored.
 
I prefer shaved cock and balls. Not a fan of hair in my mouth. I do like their to be some hair left though. But being submissive, I take what is offered. As for myself, I just like to keep it trimmed.
 
Prefer to be well groomed and trimmed and enjoy shaving or waxing my partner...
 
Ahhhh...today was body maintenance day at our house. I feel so special and pampered after he spends an hour on trimming then shaving me before moving on to skincare.
 
Used to be waxed bare, mostly because I liked the actual waxing. The pull and the rip.
Now I have hair and I love it.

Him? He must have hair. Men have hair.
We know how big your cocks are, gentlemen. Shaving doesn’t make them look bigger.
 
I've always prefered my subs to be shaved. I prefer the look and I also like that it adds another ritual for her to perform to please me.
 
Back
Top