How do you like your pussy licked ?

Not so much my Pussy x It's my clitoris that loves attention.. rapid sideways flicking and licking, nibbling and sucking will bring me to climax very quickly.. and heavily, lol x my ex husband holds the record so far,despite his other faults in less than 3 minutes x x x

3 minutes, that's impressive.

Tongue flickering across my clit, maybe a finger or two plunging deep inside, sucking my lips, nibbling them too. Don't stop until im screaming! :)

yes, yes, yes, yes and yes. but switch from finger to him pound my baby with a vibrator instead.

I can't get enough.

I really can't get enough. My favorite position is being licked from behind, moaning in ecstasy as his (or her though I've yet to experience it from a female lover) probing tongue dives in deep, licking relentlessly at my inner walls, forcing me to whimper out as I back up against his face and urge him to fuck me with his tongue. I also like this position because it's easier access to my backdoor. Love having my ass licked just as much as I love having my pussy licked. I'm a squirter, too, to an extent and usually the person finds my juices dripping from their chin when knocking at my back door. When tongue-fucking me, they coat his tongue and lips.

Wow, now I'm hornier than I already was. Thanks for whoever started this thread. ;) If I only had someone to help clean up the waterfall that's about ready to seep through my panties...

I really can't get enough. My favorite position is being licked from behind, moaning in ecstasy as his (or her though I've yet to experience it from a female lover) probing tongue dives in deep, licking relentlessly at my inner walls, forcing me to whimper out as I back up against his face and urge him to fuck me with his tongue. I also like this position because it's easier access to my backdoor. Love having my ass licked just as much as I love having my pussy licked. I'm a squirter, too, to an extent and usually the person finds my juices dripping from their chin when knocking at my back door. When tongue-fucking me, they coat his tongue and lips.

Wow, now I'm hornier than I already was. Thanks for whoever started this thread. ;) If I only had someone to help clean up the waterfall that's about ready to seep through my panties...

Two please! On my face! :D

What can I say, it's my favourite thing to do sexually and in my favourite position doing exactly what I like (being cummed/gushed on, licking from clit to asshole, tongue fucking, etc...)

If I could be down there all day, I would. Damn areas get too sensitive after three orgasms usually :(

What can I say, it's my favourite thing to do sexually and in my favourite position doing exactly what I like (being cummed/gushed on, licking from clit to asshole, tongue fucking, etc...)

If I could be down there all day, I would. Damn areas get too sensitive after three orgasms usually :(

Mmmmmmmmm! I love it! I can handle three orgasms that way, to start, then after a breather to pleasure my partner in return, I'm sure I could handle three more. I just can't get enough of the special attention. ;)

Mmmmmmmmm! I love it! I can handle three orgasms that way, to start, then after a breather to pleasure my partner in return, I'm sure I could handle three more. I just can't get enough of the special attention. ;)

Nope, no can do. Can't push me away. I am here for the long haul. I will actually lick other areas until the fire has calmed down a bit, then back to work ;)

I think it's an addiction/obsession for me.

Do you like your ass to be spanked while getting licked from behind as well? Love to make those rosy cheeks all red while licking up the middle ;)

Nope, no can do. Can't push me away. I am here for the long haul. I will actually lick other areas until the fire has calmed down a bit, then back to work ;)

I think it's an addiction/obsession for me.

Mmmmmmm!! If you did you'd have me squirming uncontrollably! Love having the backs of my legs licked, the cleft just under my butt, and even the small of my back. I'd be trying to squirm away from you and by the time you finally got a firm hold of me I'd be ready for your eager tongue once more! ;)

I happen to love your addiction/obsession. Mhm!

I have this new thing. Like always my lover and I start off with a 69, from there it is a goal of mine to have her cum before me. Once she does then I quickly flip her around and fuck her as hard as I can. With my last lover, she would cum on my cock another 3 or 4 more times while I fucked her. There's nothing quite like having a woman cum while your fucking them.

the actually licking, there is not one way, it is what ever the pussy wants. I like to close my eyes and respond to what it is I'm feeling or hearing. Most times, fun for everyone, lol.

I once dated a guy who had a unique way of eating pussy, and it was the best oral I've ever had.

First, he would do all the typical teasing between my open thighs: gentle licks, kisses, the usual. But after he had me quite worked up, he would get to the side of me and put his face to my pussy such that his body was perpendicular to mine, and then he would suck my clit and everything around it into his mouth. With his lips and his tongue, he would knead it all like dough. Sometimes, he would suck on it, push it back, and then knead. Suck, push it back, knead.

Oh. My. God. It would fill my whole body with euphoric heaven! He could do it gently and keep me at an incredibly elevated state of arousal for however long he wanted. But when he would finally make me cum - and he decided when - I would gush in torrents of crying and wailing and calling out, and the delicious chaos would roll on and on and on, and in keeping with his expert talents, he knew how to slowly back off, before it all became too much.

He was much older than me and we knew we would never be an LTR, but the sex for those few years was a profound religious experience.

I once dated a guy who had a unique way of eating pussy, and it was the best oral I've ever had.

First, he would do all the typical teasing between my open thighs: gentle licks, kisses, the usual. But after he had me quite worked up, he would get to the side of me and put his face to my pussy such that his body was perpendicular to mine, and then he would suck my clit and everything around it into his mouth. With his lips and his tongue, he would knead it all like dough. Sometimes, he would suck on it, push it back, and then knead. Suck, push it back, knead.

Oh. My. God. It would fill my whole body with euphoric heaven! He could do it gently and keep me at an incredibly elevated state of arousal for however long he wanted. But when he would finally make me cum - and he decided when - I would gush in torrents of crying and wailing and calling out, and the delicious chaos would roll on and on and on, and in keeping with his expert talents, he knew how to slowly back off, before it all became too much.

He was much older than me and we knew we would never be an LTR, but the sex for those few years was a profound religious experience.

Did you ever ask someone else do to it the same way?

Yes, but it's kinda like asking someone to play tennis like a pro.

This gives me ideas (the whole perpendicular thing), I will try this. I mean I have quite a lot of experience, but am always learning new things. So hot that he was a lot older than you.

oh wow, he was that skilled. :)

Yes, and I wish I had time to write a story about one particular incident in a hotel in New Orleans. It was one of those hotels, only about three stories, where each story had a continuous balcony. From any room, guests could open their window and step out onto the balcony and walk almost all the way around the building.

It was fall and rainy and the temps outside were cool and very pleasant. We had the window open and the white window shears billowed in the wind that poured into the mahogany room. It was quiet, except for the muted sounds of the late afternoon street outside. I lay naked on the white sheets of the elevated four-poster bed. I was freshly showered - his favorite delicacy - and he savored his nubile meal for what seemed like hours, all in my own little heaven.

That orgasm is one that I will remember forever.

God, I miss him!

Yes, and I wish I had time to write a story about one particular incident in a hotel in New Orleans. It was one of those hotels, only about three stories, where each story had a continuous balcony. From any room, guests could open their window and step out onto the balcony and walk almost all the way around the building.

It was fall and rainy and the temps outside were cool and very pleasant. We had the window open and the white window shears billowed in the wind that poured into the mahogany room. It was quiet, except for the muted sounds of the late afternoon street outside. I lay naked on the white sheets of the elevated four-poster bed. I was freshly showered - his favorite delicacy - and he savored his nubile meal for what seemed like hours, all in my own little heaven.

That orgasm is one that I will remember forever.

God, I miss him!

Nice :) I wish I could have been a fly on the wall to see that.

Did he use his fingers (like inside of you) at the same time, or just his mouth?

Just his mouth, usually, but sometimes there was the addition of a butt plug - which only made things even better. He liked anal sex a lot.

Did he ever use his fingers on your g-spot then? I have found that women are very variable when it comes to g-spot simulation. Was he your first for anal?

Did he ever use his fingers on your g-spot then? I have found that women are very variable when it comes to g-spot simulation. Was he your first for anal?

I don't remember him ever doing the g-spot thing, but that's never worked for me, anyway. Yes, he was my first for anal. He was my first for a lot of things.

Back