The Cum Eaters Support Group

susurrus

Literotica Guru
Hey folks,

On several of the male bisexuality type threads I've run across, there's one thing that seems to be pretty prevalent: guys who think about eating their cum as they masturbate, but once it's out of their bodies, the desire goes with it.

My buddy Mr. Briggs and I (it was actually his idea) decided what we needed was a support group for us wannabe cum eaters who needed that extra nudge to get us over the post-orgasmic blahs.

The basic premise of this group will be to encourage each other to eat our cum when we masturbate, but let's not limit ourselves to that.

We were thinking that regular reports of when we masturbate would be good, what you were doing while stroking, where you were, where the cum landed, and whether or not it ended up in our mouths.

And speaking of not limiting ourselves, it doesn't necessarily need to be masturbation. There are plenty of us wannabe creampie eaters out there. So, eating our cum out of (or off of) someone else is fair game, too. Eating it off of objects is fine, too, so if you like the notion of licking it off your wife's favorite dildo, or even if you want a little extra cream in your coffee, let's have fun with it.

Also, let's keep it positive. This will be a thread that'll be a siren call for the homophobic trolls. When the negative jerks pop their stupid heads up, ignore them (I wish it was possible to cum in their eyes, it'd serve 'em right). When they can't get a rise out of us, eventually they'll go away. All they're looking for is to rile people up.

And ladies, feel free to join us. The great majority of us, regardless of other interests, like the women too - a lot, and would likely respond better to a woman's encouragement.

Also, it isn't a contest, so if your reports sound the same, it's okay. And if somebody tells their story and you'd like more detail, that should be okay, too.

Like with any group of this kind, the key is not to be embarrassed. Be positive, get horny, but ultimately, let's have fun, okay?

Hell yes

Hey folks,

On several of the male bisexuality type threads I've run across, there's one thing that seems to be pretty prevalent: guys who think about eating their cum as they masturbate, but once it's out of their bodies, the desire goes with it.

My buddy Mr. Briggs and I (it was actually his idea) decided what we needed was a support group for us wannabe cum eaters who needed that extra nudge to get us over the post-orgasmic blahs.

The basic premise of this group will be to encourage each other to eat our cum when we masturbate, but let's not limit ourselves to that.

We were thinking that regular reports of when we masturbate would be good, what you were doing while stroking, where you were, where the cum landed, and whether or not it ended up in our mouths.

And speaking of not limiting ourselves, it doesn't necessarily need to be masturbation. There are plenty of us wannabe creampie eaters out there. So, eating our cum out of (or off of) someone else is fair game, too. Eating it off of objects is fine, too, so if you like the notion of licking it off your wife's favorite dildo, or even if you want a little extra cream in your coffee, let's have fun with it.

Also, let's keep it positive. This will be a thread that'll be a siren call for the homophobic trolls. When the negative jerks pop their stupid heads up, ignore them (I wish it was possible to cum in their eyes, it'd serve 'em right). When they can't get a rise out of us, eventually they'll go away. All they're looking for is to rile people up.

And ladies, feel free to join us. The great majority of us, regardless of other interests, like the women too - a lot, and would likely respond better to a woman's encouragement.

Also, it isn't a contest, so if your reports sound the same, it's okay. And if somebody tells their story and you'd like more detail, that should be okay, too.

Like with any group of this kind, the key is not to be embarrassed. Be positive, get horny, but ultimately, let's have fun, okay?

I love it, love to edge and leak. Of course, I suck it ALL up!

Great idea! I mentioned to Mr. Briggs that I am determined to no longer chicken out of eating it so I am trying to at least taste some every single time I cum. I'm actually keeping a calendar of my progress lol.

My favorite is eating it from a woman (creampie, snowball, off tits, off stomach, off ass, off hands, in that order) but I have tried off dildos, tables, etc...........

This morning I came in a small dish and then slurped up as much as I could, which wasn't much because it gets cold fast on a room temperature dish, which turns me off.

Best advice I can give others is to just go for it as soon as you begin cumming, have a taste. If you wait until you finish cumming you will lose the desire. But if you taste right away you will likely go back for more.

Last edited:
Suggestion:

You may want to change title of thread to specify that this is for men eating cum. It could seem like it's for women which will just bring about the homophobic trolls you mention.

You may want to change title of thread to specify that this is for men eating cum. It could seem like it's for women which will just bring about the homophobic trolls you mention.

Actually, I think female involvement would be good. Don't know for sure about you, but I'd love to hear the girls' cum eating secrets and experiences, and hopefully get them to give us all a little nudge once in a while.

As far as the trolls go, previous experience tells me there's nothing that'll keep them away. We'll just have to ignore their stupid asses when they come around (and they will, regardless)

Actually, I think female involvement would be good. Don't know for sure about you, but I'd love to hear the girls' cum eating secrets and experiences, and hopefully get them to give us all a little nudge once in a while.

What a marvelous idea for a thread...

I started doing this quite by accident. When I was a teenager a buddy and I would give each other blow jobs...beings we didn't have girlfriends to help us out.
Usually, we'd orally get each other excited then watch ourselves jerk off. One time, however, my friend got too excited and shot his load in my mouth. I was quite surprised but the texture and taste (somewhat tangy) reminded me of a sauce my mother would make as a salad dressing. I was hooked.

As for what the lady readers may have to say...their thoughts are always appreciated.

Last edited:
trolls.

As far as the trolls go, previous experience tells me there's nothing that'll keep them away. We'll just have to ignore their stupid asses when they come around (and they will, regardless)

Right, just ignore them.

Eating Cum.....

I did this one time. Took an empty ice cube tray and over a month I jerked off into one cube part of the tray about every other day. After the end of the month I had about a decent size cube and sucked that till it melted and swallowed. Best experience that I ever had with eating my own cum.

I did this one time. Took an empty ice cube tray and over a month I jerked off into one cube part of the tray about every other day. After the end of the month I had about a decent size cube and sucked that till it melted and swallowed. Best experience that I ever had with eating my own cum.

I've done this too. I even put the cum cube in my drink and sipped it as it melted

I've been fascinated at the thought of a "secret society" that might exist or be formed that centered around the act of cum consumption among fellow males. I've never had the chance or opportunity to savor another man's ejaculate, but I fucking LOVE everything about my own cum - the taste, the texture, the saltiness, the smell...

It was hard for a while for me to eat my cum after I shot my load, but now I'm pretty good at it. Funny thing, I usually don't have much self discipline, but I do when it comes to licking up my cum.

I had a really nice cum earlier today. I spent the morning looking at my fav topics on tumblr - cock sucking, creampie, bi cuckold,forced bi, bi sissy, and shemales. I must have edged for an hour or two, stroking my little dick as I thought about many fantasies : big hard cocks, a sexy woman making me suck another mans cock , being on my hands and knees getting fucked while I lick a womans cum filled pussy, being dominated by a shemale who makes me suck her cock ... etc... I shot a nice big load of cum and I have learned to lick it up before I lose my nerve. I must say, I am getting good at licking up my cum.

I would love encouragement to be a good little cum licker. I look forward to the day when a woman helps me to earn the name "cock sucker" and "cum licker" for real. As for now, its just a fantasy.

Tried that after someone in a chat suggested it. Cold cum just isn't for me. I need it hot and fresh. :D

It was hard for a while for me to eat my cum after I shot my load, but now I'm pretty good at it. Funny thing, I usually don't have much self discipline, but I do when it comes to licking up my cum.

I had a really nice cum earlier today. I spent the morning looking at my fav topics on tumblr - cock sucking, creampie, bi cuckold,forced bi, bi sissy, and shemales. I must have edged for an hour or two, stroking my little dick as I thought about many fantasies : big hard cocks, a sexy woman making me suck another mans cock , being on my hands and knees getting fucked while I lick a womans cum filled pussy, being dominated by a shemale who makes me suck her cock ... etc... I shot a nice big load of cum and I have learned to lick it up before I lose my nerve. I must say, I am getting good at licking up my cum.

I would love encouragement to be a good little cum licker. I look forward to the day when a woman helps me to earn the name "cock sucker" and "cum licker" for real. As for now, its just a fantasy.
Fuck that is hot!

I first acquired the taste for my cum by jerking off into my wife's panties. That way I could lay back and allow myself to come down from my orgasm and then either continue watching the vid or finish reading the story that made me cum. The cum would usually still be nice and thick and creamy inside the panty and well...I luv panties, so licking them is always enjoyable. Especially if they have my wife's scent or cream mixed in as well. Mmmm, makes me hard just thinking about it. Now, where are those dirty panties...

If trolls invade the thread, report their posts and I'll remove them if they are over the top.

Good luck on the thread! I love seeing new topics in Fet instead of yet another pic thread (though those are fine, too. ;))

Great idea for a thread; as Briggs and others know, I'm a cum junkie; I started a thread years ago, "Cum slut," but for some reason it was taken down. My love of cum goes back to when I was a lad, I was driving with a friend, talking about the taste of something or other (food), and I said, "well, it kind of tastes like cum." The conversation stopped DEAD. He looks over at me and says, "How would YOU know what cum tastes like??" Oops. Busted. Thing is, I have ALWAYS figured that every guy has at one time or another since puberty wondered what cum tastes like. How could you not? Guess I'm wrong about that. Lol! Anyway, I have a lot of cum stories and cum tasting stories, but I won't take up your time now. Thanks for starting the thread....

I'm in! I used to lose interest after cumming. My wife likes that I eat my cum in front of her or when I travel. So when we are together...it's expected that I eat my cum...where ever I cum. This helped me get over my hesitation. I now eat it FOR her. When I travel...she always reminds me before I leave that I'll be eating my cum for her when I'm gone.

I always have to give her a report when I get home on how I ate my load. Sometimes she'll instruct me before I leave..."cum in a glass and drink it!" Or she'll just leave it up to me. Either way...she always wants to know how I ate my cum or how many times.

yes

I'd love the encouragement of my wife. That alone would be enough to get me to do it regularly.
I do it some, but if she would just tell me to do it, from her pussy, her hand, my hand or anywhere else I would be eating it all the time.
She knows I want her help but is not into telling or asking me. She really doesn't care that I do it, but won't help.

I like the idea of a support group.

It took me YEARS to take the plunge but once I did, I never looked back.

It seems sinful to me to waste it in a tissue. Cum belongs in a mouth, pussy or anus.

From a woman's point of view, eating cum is pretty simple. You get a guy excited and let him cum while he is in your mouth. Now I admit, I was a spitter for a long time but once I got to into it, it really is much neater to just gulp it down. No fuss, no muss. At least when I am taking it direct from the tap. Licking it off something does not interest me. If he wants to cum on my tits or stomach, then I am just going to wipe it off. If he wants me to swallow, get it in my mouth. I would imagine most guys have at least tasted their cum as I imagine most women have sucked a finger that has been gainfully employed between their legs. I can understand a guy losing interest in eating their cum after they cum. I know after I have had my orgasm, I am inclined to want to rest and even snooze. Most guys try to make sure I cum before they do, so BJ's are often completed when I am more interested in resting but one does have to reward good work. Not sure what I am talking about here but jerking off onto something and licking it up would not have much appeal to me. Why not just find a guy to suck and you can both cum at the same time.

Like a lot of guys I crave the taste of cum until I orgasm. So the key for me is to cum without ejaculating. That where a good prostrate massager comes in handy. I almost always ooze white gold when I first insert a toy in my ass. If I don't, I get a bigger toy! I can typically milk a large amount of cum for my consumption by manipluating a toy against my prostrate.

Last edited:
From a woman's point of view, eating cum is pretty simple. You get a guy excited and let him cum while he is in your mouth. Now I admit, I was a spitter for a long time but once I got to into it, it really is much neater to just gulp it down. No fuss, no muss. At least when I am taking it direct from the tap. Licking it off something does not interest me. If he wants to cum on my tits or stomach, then I am just going to wipe it off. If he wants me to swallow, get it in my mouth. I would imagine most guys have at least tasted their cum as I imagine most women have sucked a finger that has been gainfully employed between their legs. I can understand a guy losing interest in eating their cum after they cum. I know after I have had my orgasm, I am inclined to want to rest and even snooze. Most guys try to make sure I cum before they do, so BJ's are often completed when I am more interested in resting but one does have to reward good work. Not sure what I am talking about here but jerking off onto something and licking it up would not have much appeal to me. Why not just find a guy to suck and you can both cum at the same time.

Great having a woman's view..... and a hot one at that!

Like a lot of guys I crave the taste of cum until I orgasm. So the key for me is to cum without ejaculating. That where a good prostrate massager comes in handy. I almost always ooze white gold when I first insert a toy in my ass. If I don't, I get a bigger toy! I can typically milk a large amount of cum for my consumption by manipluating a toy against my prostrate.

What is the name or brand that works for you? I've tried a lot of them, they feel good, but none really have helped me edge the "white gold." lol....

Back