men, do you want to see your wife with another man?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The second first time

After watching her cam a few more times, I wanted to see how much further i could go with her. I had her find a complete stranger to cam with and start a sexy conversation. This time, I came over to her and started to play with her breasts as the guy watched. My dick was getting hard as I pulled down her top and played with her nipple. She started to rub on her pussy and laid back. I whispered to her to pull my dick out; she pulled it out and pulled on it slowly because she was too busy with her pussy. I pulled her head towards me and told her to let him see how well you suck it and she did. I had to pull out after a little, I was getting too excited that she was sucking me in front of a stranger that I was about to cum in her mouth. I stood her up and turned her to the side and stripped her naked, bent her over and slide my dick in so he could see. As I was tearing that pussy up, I turned her back to the camera some so he could see her tits and hard nipples swinging, the wife forgot all about being on the cam, but I know that night that stranger got a treat he won't forget.
 
once again my wife is going to visit her lover for the night... i so wish that one of these nights she would let me cum along and watch.
she tells me about some of what they do and how hard he makes her cum over and over again..
and she makes no bones about telling me that no matter how hard she tries she just can not deep throat his "Oh My God so fucking BIG cock" to quote her.

we bought a new toy for me to use on her at home [Spam] and she tells me that it is NOT as big as he is....almost but does NOT stretch the back of her pussy like he does...

and after pounding her for almost 40 minutes with it on she told me to take it off and fuck her.. so i did and she was right... even immediately after i was using it on her she was still tighter then she is almost two hours (the time it takes her to dress and get home from his place) after fucking him.....
 
Last edited by a moderator:
creampie lover

few things in life are better than a fresh creampie no matter where I find it.:D
 
Whats funny is I am 44 and this just started to turn me on a few years ago as well.
Maybe it is midlife crisis?LOL.
I was wierded out at first by it but now I just decided since it is just fantasy enjoy it.
No one is going to get hurt by it as long as it is not acted upon.

Once my wife went on a vacation in Florida with her family and I had to stay behind and work.
When she got home and we had sex that night she told me details on how she got away from her family for the evening.
She met a guy and had sex with him in the back of the car.
She went on and gave me good details.
It was of course made up but it was a fantastic story.

When I first had the idea I wanted to try swinging/swapping but after researching I found that if feelings of jealousy as present in a non sexual situation when talking about it then it is probably not a good idea.
That is how we came to the conclusion to just leave it as fantasy.
Once it's done it's done,you can't undo it.

Enjoy the fantasy.Have fun.
Good luck.

My wife would tell me those types of stories. I have since found out one of them is true. Now I wonder about the others.
 
My wife would tell me those types of stories. I have since found out one of them is true. Now I wonder about the others.

So were you turned on or were you unhappy when you found out that it was true?
what would you do if you found out the other stories were true?.. or what would you think if you found out that the stories she told were only part of what went on while she was gone?
 
No, I don't, but would go for it as part of 4 way thing, or three way where we take turns bringing in a male and female. Alas, she is not interested either way. :(
 
Yes

This is a reoccurring fantasy of mine. In fact my wife is out of town right now in Vegas and I am fantasizing that she is out sharing drinks with someone she just met. She has even found some cuckold fantasy literature on my computer and was very mad/turned off by it, but this time seems to be different. She is sending fewer and fewer texts and I found her wedding ring on our dresser.
 
Last edited:
I love fantasizing about my ex wife, she is a 30ish blonde milf. Love to chat about her or role play all the slutty things she has been up to, all while I am forced to watch like a humiliated wimp
 
How to get cuckolded?

I'm new and have had a fetish about being cuckolded. I'm curious how u would bring that about happening
 
Wifes past.

Face it, some of us are turned on by our wives having a sexual past. :)

For mine, she had several b/f's. All of which she let make love to her, because she was "in love" with them. But one, Jason. She met at a party. And, it became purely a relation ship of passion. She liked him enough to start making out with him at the party, and, he was a VERY good kisser. And that opened the door to him getting her clothes off. When she does open up to me about her sexual past with b/f's, Jason's the one that got her the most aroused in bed. He was great with his hands touching her, his mouth kissing her, and licking her pussy, and was nice and slow with his cock inside her.

I only wish I could have been there to watch him fucking her. :)

Now, if she would just tell me more about a party, where she ended up in bed with 2 guys. She's told me enough, she was pretty buzzed and...."let it happen". But she wont share the dirty details. :(
 
I luv hearing bout MrsK past... They hold some of the details back. for whatever reason....MrsK, tells me she doesn't want to tell all the details in one sitting... it's a control game....

Funny MrsK and her Gaggle of GF's got into this conversation...I'm the only hubby that has a fetish for her past...
 

it is a fun little game...plus she's had a few biggies....hehe. and tells me about the conversations she has with her college roommate...(still best of friends too)...there cock comparisons... hehe. each had a cpl of biggies..
 
My wife has never had a "big one". But if she asked me now if I'd let her. I say, as long as I can watch. mmmmm
 
My wife has never had a "big one". But if she asked me now if I'd let her. I say, as long as I can watch. mmmmm

that is the correct answer... I'm glad mrsK had a cpl..one (as she described) was huge....I don't have to worry bout her thinking about one... but if she were having that itch for one....'just ask hon....and let me watch and take pix
 
First of all, you'd have to make sure your partner is agreeable to the idea. Finding a man to "help" the two of you shouldn't be a problem.

Otherwise, I'm not sure what else you want to know. You don't give us a lot of information to go on here.
 
Well, I'm guessing either of us aren't "big". But, it's too bad we aren't neighbors. Perhaps giving our wives enough adult beverage..... mine would let you.....
 
I loved having my wife share her sexual adventures with past lovers. She was quite busy in her younger days! lol She too had the "big" one with a b/f years ago.
 
Just curious. If my redhead wife were actually willing.....would anyone be interested in fucking her in front of me? :)
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top