New Crossdressing Thread

I've been off site for a while and come back to all these fabulous girls
and their sexy outfits and bodies. I shouldn't stay away for so long......

jhane:rose:
 
Thanks everyone. Nice to be appreciated
Star... anytime you wanna go shopping, let me know!!
 
New around here

No CD post since yesterday? Can't have that. Looking forward to hanging around some. Submitted a story and have quite a few more to submit soon. See y'all around.
 

Attachments

  • y1a.jpg
    y1a.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 1
  • pkbl5a.jpg
    pkbl5a.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 1
No CD post since yesterday? Can't have that. Looking forward to hanging around some. Submitted a story and have quite a few more to submit soon. See y'all around.

Welcome. Look forward to reading some of your stories. Great pics. You have fab legs.
 
Welcome. Look forward to reading some of your stories. Great pics. You have fab legs.

Thanks, Bill. I posted a couple pics in the men in stockings thread too, if you'd like to see more of my legs ;-)

Being new I'm not sure how the submission/approval timing works. But I didn't want to drop a bunch of stories on the team all at once.
 
All been quiet

Not wearing too many new things, just getting on with enjoying them, but hey, just in case, this is from a couple of months ago.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0672nyp.jpg
    IMG_0672nyp.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 1
I'm coveting that little blue dress, Lucy. Looks so good on you.

Thanks, it is mostly blue, I think the low light of the room affects it... glad you like it, I enjoy wearing it... in private only, a little too short otherwise!!
 
Back
Top