Bi-curious Yahoo Chat?

Good Morning it is Friday

Hi there, just got done doing some housework. Trying to decide if I want to go to the gym or not. Probably not actually, but man oh man there is always some hot ass women there. I remember one time in a gym about 10 to twelve years ago I was taking a shower and it was a ten by twenty rectangle with about 6 or 7 shower heads and there was a guy standing across on the other side and had to have a 10 inch cock and it was just hanging there. I was just becoming curious then.

I would like to chat if anyone is up for it.

Good Morning it is Friday

Hi there, just got done doing some housework. Trying to decide if I want to go to the gym or not. Probably not actually, but man oh man there is always some hot ass women there. I remember one time in a gym about 10 to twelve years ago I was taking a shower and it was a ten by twenty rectangle with about 6 or 7 shower heads and there was a guy standing across on the other side and had to have a 10 inch cock and it was just hanging there. I was just becoming curious then.

rwilson1103@yahoo.com

hey

Anyone up for chat
Men n women both are welcome
Yahoo id is shc917

amtrak to WI

leaving MOT on Amtrak oct 26, going to WI dells, anyone else? pm or YIM me.
I hope this is the right thread.

rwilson1103@yahoo.com

Wondering what happens next

Hey!

I have a few hours to kill and am updating my Tumblr blogs.

I'd love to chat on Y!M with anyone about anything.

MissMumble <3 Let's chat!

Back