The 'Pics Without A Thread' Thread!

So everything is going really well so far, but I think it's important for everyone to remember something: the purpose of this thread is to provide a low-pressure environment for people to post maybe one or two pics at a time without feeling like the whole world is going to see them and create a pressure to post more. While positive feedback is great and you're all being really nice to each other, please try not to flood the thread with comments on one or two people's pictures without posting more of your own. Try to keep the picture-to-comment ratio roughly at 1:1, and this thread should remain as a nice, easy-going environment for people to express themselves without feeling pressured to perform.

Once again, thanks to everyone who's helping keep this thread alive! It's lovely. :D

You are wise, for some so young. Or maybe I am foolish, for one so old.

I appreciated your picture quite a bit, so I figured it deserved a couple more of my own:

http://i.imgur.com/otTD1

http://i.imgur.com/pfS3l


For some reason you need to knock the .jpg off, something to do with no hotlinking of imgur pictures. I've edited, got a bit of a shock when I clicked though!
 
Well, it's been awhile since I've posted. So here are some more. :) In b&w and colored flavors.
 
Last edited:
Well, thank you all for your very kind responses to my pic post.

I'm really not sure of the etiquette, here. Not to reply to everyone would seem rude. But to do so would look like I was swamping the thread.

So how about I post one more to show my appreciation?

Lovely curves and beautiful skin! Nice photo :)
 
Vintage wilf, all tied up.

2521289602_6a8e19011f.jpg
 
Love all of the new pictures these last couple of days!
Still one of my favorites.
 
Love all of the new pictures these last couple of days!
Still one of my favorites.

Glad you're enjoying, I like this thread but we possibly need a bit more female exposure at the moment to improve the balance! :)
 
Back
Top