ban the person above you (FUN)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Banned so you don't really get banned by a mod....

Banned for getting slingshot into space by a really big weapon of mass destruction by Fry, accidentally of course, and growing a tribe of aliens on your butt and chest and pretending to be their god and then creating nuclear war until all the little aliens growing on your body die because you didn't realize they would have been better off if they never prayed to you, but more importantly you hadn't bothered to help them out...

Banned for getting slingshot into space by a really big weapon of mass destruction by Fry, accidentally of course, and growing a tribe of aliens on your butt and chest and pretending to be their god and then creating nuclear war until all the little aliens growing on your body die because you didn't realize they would have been better off if they never prayed to you, but more importantly you hadn't bothered to help them out...

banned for writing a really long reason

Banned for the hypergalatic funk you created with an amplified bagpipe and a church organ.

Banned for having multiple aliases. It is now blatantly obvious that you and SimoneLisbon, if that is her real user ID, are infact one in the same person.

We are used to your rambling, if not pleasantly amusing, run-on sentence bannings, but not hers (as in yours; your alternate ID). What gave it away, was her futurama story, which normally would have gone unnoticed, except for the fact you forgot which alias you logged in under.

That, might have gone unnoticed, as well, until you decided to pop back in here to reinforce her/your other ban of stu_gats on this page.

You are therefore not welcome here any longer. Neither is your alternate user ID; I guess that saves me a repeat banning if she/you decide to sneak back in here.

In the future, if you/she try to lead a double life on another forum, you/she might want to pay a little more attention to detail.

We will be watching.

Last edited:
Banned for the hypergalatic funk you created with an amplified bagpipe and a church organ.

Banned for having multiple aliases. It is now blatantly obvious that you and SimoneLisbon, if that is her real user ID, are intact one in the same person.

We are used to your rambling, if not pleasantly amusing, run-on sentence bannings, but not hers (as in yours; your alternate ID). What gave it away, was her futurama story, which normally would have gone unnoticed, except for the fact you forgot which alias you logged in under.

That, might have gone unnoticed, as well, until you decided to pop back in here to reinforce her/your other ban on this page.

You/she are therefore not welcome here any longer. Neither is your alternate user ID; I guess that saves me a repeat banning if she/you decide to sneak back in here.

In the future, if you/she try to lead a double life on another forum, you/she might want to pay a little more attention to detail.

We will be watching.

Banned for having multiple aliases. It is now blatantly obvious that you and SimoneLisbon, if that is her real user ID, are intact one in the same person.

That, might have gone unnoticed, as well, until you decided to pop back in here to reinforce her/your other ban on this page.

You/she are therefore not welcome here any longer. Neither is your alternate user ID; I guess that saves me a repeat banning if she/you decide to sneak back in here.

We will be watching.

Banned for posting twice.

Lamentably, by posting here, BluKitten has added herself to the long list of former Litsters.

I, for one, will miss that delightful signature pic. Ahhhhhh.

Banned for causing a panic amongst the Doozer union over wage cuts and a loss of 401k benefits.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back