Prophecy of Ruin or Salvation (closed for heartofcourage)

Simple things, eh? If only anything in his life could ever be simple. But all the same, it was a fine idea.

"Naturally. Each set of monarchs has made the palace more to their liking during their reigns. Some in small ways, others even adding or remodeling whole sections." He raised his eyebrows and his face was rueful, "In truth, at times the place looks like it was built by madmen; adjoining sections are clearly not in same style or architecture and were built centuries apart. We refer to it as single place, but really it's more of a complex."

He chuckled then. "Sorry. I use ten words when two would do, as...as my mother would say." The young king nodded, "Yes, of course, we can change what we wish and make it our own. I would feel comfortable placing the matter entirely in your hands save that I wish to share all that I may with you. Even that."

Valius watched her without speaking then, just admiring the grace of her movement. He breathed in cool, floral air and made a happy sound of contentment. What a life it would be if they could just have a simple little place up in a valley like this, away from all the world!

Ah, but if wishes were fishes, no one would go hungry. It was not to be.

"Do fish please you, Bryn? I know little of them save catching and eating them."
 
"Fish entertain me." Bryn said as she turned her gaze from the stream towards Valius. "They are excitable little creatures who always seem to have something to do and somewhere to be. I think some beautiful little fish in a fountain would provide hours of entertainment."

She made her way back to Valius's side, settling in the grass next to him with a sigh as she stretched her legs out in front of her. "I like simple things, Val. Jewels are lovely, but they don't compare to something that I helped to create. A flower garden. A fish pond. A lovely little life. They're all worth so much more to me than an expensive bauble or all of the money in the world."

She gave him a grin as she gently poked his side with her elbow. "Your smile means a lot to me too. I know that you have to be the serious king but the fact that you reserve the most handsome and meaningful smiles for me lights my heart up."
 
He raised his eyebrows and his face was rueful and his eyes a bit tired, "I suppose I am as you say. Perhaps in time I may smile more freely, but always will I have my truest smiles for you. How could I not? Few things bring such a smile to my face since the bridge."

Valius shrugged, "A wry grin here or there, a smirk after a victory over those who would undermine me...but a real smile...it has been you alone to bring that back to my visage. Until we danced that night in your father's palace, I did not think I would know the expression again."

"I shall do what I may to allow you all the simple joys you may wish, but you must accustom yourself to more elaborate ones as well." His eyes were a trifle weary as he looked down at his radiant bride to be, "You shall have a part in the affairs of the state and must look the part when on duty, my newly minted Duchess and Queen to be."

"But I do not doubt you will. Regal you seem to be in all the garb I have seen you in." He grinned then, thinking back to their interlude in the baths at the palace of Al'Tir, "Even in nothing at all."
 
"A queen can be regal without jewels dripping from every finger." Bryn said as Vallius looked down at her and prepared her to deal with the fact that she would be gifted with many things over the course of her time as queen. "But I shall accept whatever I am given with grace and a smile."

When he mentioned their time together at the bath of Al'Tir, she blushed hotly, her blue eyes glancing down towards the grass beneath them. Of course he would mention the moment that they had shared together.

"See, a woman can be regal even without a stitch of clothing on." Bryn murmured, taking his hand in her own and squeezing it. "Just as you can be strong and powerful with nothing on as well. You make me think about things that no untried maiden should ever think about."
 
The young king grinned wickedly, his eyes bright. The bright blush on her cheeks and her down cast eyes, her soft voice, it was adorable. It was sexy. It was perfectly Bryn. He leaned in to kiss her cheek and trailed his lips to to one small ear.

"I disagree. I like the idea of you thinking such thoughts, my love and desire." He leaned back just a bit. "If you did not think of such things, then our time together and our wedding night could be a thing of fear and uncertainty. Better now to set your mind aflame with the possibilities so when it comes, there is only eager anticipation."

Valius shrugged, "Or so it is among our folk, but I have learned we are a more openly sensual people. Perhaps it is the green...it is often lush and calls to the senses, though it is all the more dangerous for it."
 
"You make me want more." Bryn confessed to him, glancing up into his heated gaze after he had whispered those words against her ear. "And I am impressed that you are willing to wait for our wedding in accordance to my father's wishes. He has heard tales of foreign princes who gain a maid's hand, use her, and then leave her at the first chance that he has to do so. I don't think that you would do that to me."

She knew that Valius was honorable and kind, brooding and serious as well, but they were all qualities that she was eager to watch bloom over the course of their relationship. He would never disappoint her with adventure, that was for certain.
 
The young king leaned down and kissed her. It started as a light, sweet embrace of their lips but within moments it grew more fiery, more passionate, and hungry. He shifted and moved to press their bodies together and her back against the truck of the tree.

Valius broke the kiss and his eyes smoldered. A smile was in those eyes as well as his passion and his lips curved upward happily. "Use you? I happily would, but leave you? Never. Barely more than a month we have known one another and yet the idea of parting from you would break my, I think. Regardless, I have made my word to you that we shall wait in accordance with the ways of your people. That is sufficient. Your father's wishes count not in that calculation; your loving and your body are your own to do with as you please." He took her right hand and pressed it against his chest, enfolding it in his larger hands. "My word is to you."

He wanted her. There was no denying it. But he was more than comfortable waiting. It was what she wanted and her way. He would never force anything on her, or anyone, that they did not fully wish. "To move you to want more is as fine a compliment as I have ever had, however, I must say." His smile turned a bit more naughty, "Should you wish me to...delight you again in the ways which we have done before, as those do not violate your rules and wishes, you need but ask."
 
Valius's kisses were like a wonderful drug, making her feel dizzy, needy, and loved. She whimpered as he kissed her gently and then deepened that kiss into something much more. She was pressed against the thick trunk of the tree behind them, trapped by Valius's hard, muscular body. As the kiss ended, she gasped for air, her blue eyes staring into his own as he grinned happily.

As he spoke, Bryn blushed hotly, her hand in his own curling against his chest as he made a vow that he would never leave her. They had only known each other for a short amount of time, but she knew that she never wanted to live in a world that didn't have Valius in it.

"There is nothing more that I wish than to be delighted by you." Bryn confessed, burning an even brighter shade of red. "I am ever your eager student in the ways between men and women, Val."

She smiled shyly at him, leaning in to kiss him again to seal the statement. She wasn't as passionate as Valius could be, but she was still loving towards her future husband. Gentle kindness, loving him in a way that he could not love himself. One day he might, but for the moment that task fell to her.
 
Gods great and small, that kiss! It was loving and it too hungered, but not in the fiery, near consuming way that his did. Her passion was lower but insistent; a steady warming. He sighed into her lips; her kisses made him yearn for more. Bright Morning had nothing on Bryn.

"An avid student you are, and talented, my lovely and pure one," he said. He wanted her so much right now. But no. No. They had to wait for the wedding. He could wait that long. For her. "And I want to teach you so much."

He kissed her chin and then down the graceful curve of her neck, "This place is sheltered and private, my bride to be. If you would like...we may continue your education. I would be quite happy to explore you again, to taste your hidden flower. Or help you to practice the art of pleasing me with your sweet mouth."

Valius smiled at her, "But I know your people are not the same as mine, more reserved. I would not do anything now you are not comfortable with. We will have a lifetime together and need not rush to even those acts now."
 
Bryn let out a whimper as Valius praised her for being an avid student while kissing down the slender curve of her throat. He made her burn in the most delicious way, wanting more but unsure how to ask for it. He seemed to reign himself in, intent on waiting for their wedding to finally seal the deal. She grinned as he encouraged her to do more, telling her that the place was sheltered and private.

"Just because we are reserved doesn't mean that we aren't passionate." Bryn murmured, her blue eyes staring into his own as he tempted her. "We are a very passionate people. Perhaps even more so than yourself. You never know what a desert maiden might do once she puts her mind to something."

"I wouldn't mind if you taught me more, Val. I would never mind being your student." She whispered back to him, aching for him in the most basic way that she possibly could.
 
"You may find me a more insistent instructor that you had anticipated," he answered with a smile. He moved to kiss her chin and then along her jawline before moving to again kiss her neck, "Let us begin then."

His strong but clever hands slid over her and began to find the fastenings and ties of her armor and garments. With a skill that was clearly practiced, he undid them and was soon peeling her clothes from her. He set each piece aside carefully, "A simple lesson this, but it is wonderfully decadent and sensual to have your partner undress you."

Her armor was off now, leaving just the underlayer of padded clothes. Valius slid his head lower to kiss down her chest before taking the top button that held the gambeson in place in his teeth and undoing it. He next loosened the lacings there with his teeth as well, his hands caressing her shapely legs and teasing at the curve of her pert ass.

He moved his hands to pull the quilted tunic open more and then grinned wickedly, "Last chance to maintain modesty, love, otherwise I'll have you naked under the sky and on the grass, the mountain wind, the sun, and all that lives and grows here witness to your feminine perfection."
 
The world around Bryn was burning as Valius's hands seemed to be everywhere at once. They traveled up the length of her legs, squeezing her bottom as his teeth made short order of her garments. Looking down the length of her body, she let out a whimper as their eyes met and he gave her one last moment to back down before she was naked there in the open.

She licked her suddenly dry lips and shook her head, giving him the moment to finish the job that he had started with startling ease. He was a wicked man, she thought to herself. Of course he knew all of the ins and outs of Ranger armor and of course he had her nearly nude in record time with little more than his hands and his teeth.

"Kiss me, Val." She whispered, her hands moving to tangle in his hair and bring him back to kiss him senseless.

When their lips met, she sighed, her soul soothed in the moment as he gave her just what she asked for.
 
The feel of her hands in his hair sent flames through his body; a heavy, rolling heat that he knew well. He'd felt this heat, this desire, many times but it not since his first lover had it come so easily and readily as it did with Bryn.

Her kiss was sweet and smoldering. It eased the burning want while fanning it at the same time. Gods, how could she do that? Remarkable. That one kiss became another, and another, lips parting only to join again and again.

His hands massaged and squeezed her ass, wanting to feel her and to coax enjoyment out of the action for them both. Valius didn't know if women in her country were allowed to know or celebrate their bodies, didn't know if she knew how much of her was beautiful and sexual.

He moved his lips to her cheek, her jaw, up to her ear, "To kiss you is to draw near to Heaven, I think," he murmured. To do more would be to enter Heaven itself, he was sure. The young king kissed back down to her lips once more and claimed then in a hungering embrace before he began to trace them down the curve of her neck.

His hands slowly moved down her legs, caressing and stroking them. His clever fingers stroked their shapely curves before slipping up to the ties of the leggings that went beneath her armor. He paused then, for a few seconds, awaiting for a sign from her to continue. Valius wished to slide them off enough to touch and to taste of her female core but he would not do so if she was unsure.
 
Each and every time his lips pressed against her own, Bryn forgot to breathe. By the time his lips lifted, she still forgot, and then was left completely breathless when he claimed them again. She whined as his strong hands smoothed over her legs and hips, gripping the firm flesh of her bottom with such a heated grasp. She felt positively tiny in his grip. She dwarfed him whenever the passion grew and she would have to thank Valius for the rest of her days for opening the world to her beyond the confines of Al'Tir.

When his lips moved to her cheek and her jaw, she shivered. His breath was warm against her ear, teasing her in the most innocent way. She couldn't get enough, she thought to herself as her hands held onto his shoulders for support. She had no idea what else to do in that moment. He was a man who was far more experienced in sex than she was. Perhaps more experienced than she would ever be. However, Valius seemed to be eager to teach her all that he knew and she was going to prove to him that she was a very apt pupil.

When his lips claimed her lips again, she bucked against him, her body on fire as her hands dared to move from his shoulders to cup his cheeks. How he had managed to bewitch her in the most basic way possible she would never have any idea. Another whimper left her lips as he kissed down her throat and his hands were suddenly at the tie of her leggings, asking for her permission to continue.

"Don't stop now." Bryn murmured, her own hands moving to join his own at the waistband of her trousers, working the knot that held them in place before she helped him to push them over her bare hips.
 
The undercurrent of desire in her murmured words and the feeling of her small, clever hands helping him with the thin trousers that went beneath the metal studded leather made him smile. "That's my girl," he answered.

This must be so different for her, perhaps even a little frightening even as it excited. The tales of her homeland and dastardly princes must be nagging at the back of her mind. It would add a thrill, he knew, but it also would strike home. And yet she still reached out, was still open. What a women she was!

He slid them down her hips, with her assistance, and raised her up to bring them down her legs. Her lovely, shapely, supple legs. "Such beauty, my dear duchess. In every line and inch of your being."

The young king then did something that would have shocked many in both Al'Tir and Ithilien. He moved and then lay down on the grass before; a sovereign ruler on his stomach before a slip of a girl. Valius was not flat, his chest was raised up and his arms rested on their elbows as he reached out to caress her slim ankles.

Slowly, he caressed and massaged her legs. Starting with her ankles and moving up her calves; toned and strong as in addition to being shapely. His hands explored her limbs with slow reverence, tracing the shapes of muscles, worshiping her pale and perfect skin. As his hands moved up, his lips followed them to plant fervent kisses and gentle, short licks of his tongue.

He paused as his hands slipped up past her knees, "Touch yourself if you feel the desire, love, or me. Speak or just breathe, gasp, moan, sigh, let yourself feel all that there is between us."
 
Bryn's face glowed bright red as Valius finished undressing her and lay down in the grass before her. His hands seemed to be everywhere at once, caressing up and down her legs as he kissed and licked his way up her skin. Even though they had been together intimately before, she was still hopelessly lost when she was with him.

"I'm not sure what to do first." She murmured, her blue eyes looking down towards him as she craned her neck to glance at him. "I want to do everything with you, Val. I...just don't know where to start, if I'm honest."

She wondered if he thought she was a hopeless child sometimes. She had been sheltered, she was very young, but she did love him immensely. He was a patient teacher in most things and it seemed that their play would be one of those moments when he was a patient teacher.
 
He looked up at her with a throaty chuckle. It was a novel experience to have his head between a woman's legs and have her be unsure of what she wanted or what to do. For a moment he felt a tingle of shame at sullying Bryn's pure innocence so.

But that was bull. Love between two people was nothing that soiled either of them and nor was the physical expression of it, whether loveplay or lovemaking.

Valius kissed the silken inside of her right thigh, "Try not to overthink it, my Bryn." He looked up at her, "Your body knows what feels good to it. Touch it and explore your own richness. When something feels good to you, do it again or more." He kissed her thigh again, moving higher, closer to where her legs joined and her sex awaited. Gods, her smell filled his nose already and it was a sultry bouquet.

"If that is too much now, just touch me. Run your hand through my hair, take hold of it, just connect us as I please you." And he then moved to press his lips to her vagina and kissed it with tender and firm love. Twice, a third time he planted loving, hungry kisses to her pussy before letting his tongue slip out and lick up and down her slit, tasting her and caressing her sensitive sex with his ready and eager tongue.
 
Bryn was sure that Valius was a master of seduction as he spoke to her in his smooth, low tone. The small kisses that he pressed against her thighs made her shiver as he encouraged her to explore and do what felt good to her over and over again if she wished. Or simply touch him. Both seemed simple enough, but she was still so incredibly nervous.

Then he was leaning in, kissing her intimately. Bryn gasped as he seemed so hungry in that very moment. Her fingers instantly went to his hair as he had said, clenching in his thick locks as her head rested back against the soft grass. She let out a whimper as he planted hungry kisses to her slick flesh, devouring her in a matter of moments.

"Val..." She gasped, her hips moving on their own against his mouth.

Her toes were curling tightly, muscles bunching beneath her skin. What he did to her was beyond her wildest imagination. She would never have guessed that Valius would make her feel the way that he did and she adored him because of it.
 
Oh, now that. That breathy, surprised, innocently sultry speaking of his name. Never was there a more wonderful sound. He paused in his delightful efforts and felt a shiver up his spine. How he loved that sound!

And how he wished to hear it again and again.

Valius took a deep breath of her snatch before licking her slit again from bottom to top. He repeated it back the other way, then up, then back down again, over and over. His strong hands rubbed and kneaded her thighs. The young king once more pressed his lips to her sex in a fervent kiss. But this time his tongue slipped past and into her. He moaned into her pussy as he felt her around him and tasted her all at once.

He began to move his tongue within her; exploring her velvet walls. His purring moan vibrated through her flesh as he started to do with his tongue what he yearned to do with his manhood.
 
Bryn could scarcely believe the sounds that were issuing from her lips. She let out breathy sighs, wanton moans, uttered his name over and over again as his tongue flicked over her sensitive and damp flesh. Her fingers curled tightly into his hair and pulled him tighter, demanding more from him without realizing that she was even doing it.

As he pressed his tongue into her body, Bryn bucked up against him, her blue eyes wide in shock at the unexpected sensation. It felt so wicked and so very right at the same time. She wanted more. She almost begged. However, she kept her wits about her until he moaned against her flesh and sent sparks flying up her spine.

"Valius....I don't know what you do to me..."
 
He worshiped her. As a man would a goddess, as befit the fiery haired, blue eyed girl who came from the desert and the sea. As a man who had been lost in darkness would do to the woman who brought warm light back to him. As a man in love would do with the partner who had given his blood cause to pump through his body once more.

Valius' quick, eager tongue ran over her walls and slid free of her, only to sink in again. Over and over and over and still over, he pumped it in and out of her, tasting her and heaven at once.

He moved his right hand, fingers sliding over and past her wet lips in search. His index finger found the swollen nub of her pearl and gave it a light caress. He began to stroke it then, with the same pace as his tongue, determined to praise her as best he could and deliver them both to paradise.
 
"Goddess help me." Bryn whimpered as Valius's tongue ran over her silken folds, pumping into her body in the most lewd and erotic way.

When she felt his finger brush against her hidden pearl, Bryn bucked against his grasp and let out a loud cry. It was like pure lightning racing down her spine as he stroked it with light and simple motions. One hand left his hair, gripping at his fingers. She had no idea why she was reaching for his hand. Part of her brain wanted to pull him away, to give her some respite. Another part of her wanted to learn what he was doing so that she might be able to do it again.
 
Her honest, fervent oath was like a prayer to him. To make so controlled and strong willed a woman cry out made him feel about a hundred feet tall. When she jerked and pulled her hand away, he chuckled into her steamy flesh.

The hand not massaging her pearl moved to take hers and give it a squeeze. He wanted to tell her to ride the pleasure and let go of herself. Just feel and enjoy without hesitation or shame. But to remove his mouth now would be apostasy to his goddess, to the Bryn Alerum.

Valius increased the pace of his lustful, loving efforts. More, just a bit more. He wanted her to feel the heights of delight before he parted from her sweet sex.
 
Bryn let out a sweet whimper as Valius chuckled and gripped her fingers with his free hand. He wouldn't allow her to help. It was very clear that he wanted to be the one to give her the pleasure that she was fighting against. Then he increased the pace of his efforts, his tongue and fingers coaxing her towards the final destination.

She didn't disappoint. Moments later, she was letting out a cry, her body lifting off the ground as she came. She was no longer in control of herself. It was like another being were controlling her with invisible strings. Her belly clenched, her hips moved frantically, rising to meet Valius's lips as if to beg for me. Her legs clenched his shoulders tightly, toes curling in an almost painful way. It was absolutely glorious.
 
He paused for a full second as she cried out. Now that...that was a holy thing. A thing a man could be proud of.

Valius kept up his delicious and decadent work as Bryn spasmed and writhed. The vice grip of her legs on his shoulders was slightly painful but he relished it. It was proof and price for her pleasure, and he was eager for both. He gave her tightened hand a squeeze and then relaxed his own so she could move it or take hold elsewhere if she wished.

As she crested and began to slide back down the slope of her joy, he slowed his pace. Valius broke from her sex and licked his lips, tasting her anew on them, "Need you catch your breath, my Bryn? I will give you time if you wish. Or I would happily continue pleasing you."
 
Back
Top